Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
If she was really playing ~like a criminal~ Sarah would steal that advantage ASAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

lol every time

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Who just said "What??" like they don't understand what "Play for your loved ones" means...

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Anything good in the first 8 minutes? I am a cold monster so family stuff does not count.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

aidoru posted:

So, wait, I think I missed something. Did Sierra say if she gets voted out she'd give the legacy advantage to Sarah? Or that if she lasts to six she'll use it on Sarah?

Stupid either way.

Former. I don't think it's transferable except by bequeathing it to someone.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Sierra is the biggest brownnoser on the planet.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Anything good in the first 8 minutes? I am a cold monster so family stuff does not count.

Sierra told Sarah about the advantage and (I think) said Sarah gets it if Sierra gets voted out.

Sarah decided not to vote out Sierra

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The log circle is weird.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Sierra told Sarah about the Legacy Advantage and said she'll push it to her if voted out. Tai knows who voted for him, that's about it.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

KNOX???

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

"How are the cats" hahahaha

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"Anyone who's a Survivor fan knows Monica Culpepper."

Agreed

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Cast Cirie's son immediately.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The loved ones visit would be a good time to use one of the poo poo stirring challenges like the rope chop.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Big fan of Mark's horrified reaction to Michaela dragging Tai

e:

The loved ones visit would be a good time to use one of the poo poo stirring challenges like the rope chop.

Yeah, doing a standard team obstacle course seems like a waste of a challenge considering the situation. At least give me something where you can get Colby and his brother yelling at each other

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

rigged

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Haha, this would be awesome.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
it's so creepy when Jeff tells them to hug their loved one at the end of each talk

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I really don't need to see Monica get a segment.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

xbilkis posted:

Big fan of Mark's horrified reaction to Michaela dragging Tai

I read it like he was used to Tai getting dragged around.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Candy Crush? Are you serious?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jared is awesome

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

This is a cool challenge. Glad they're still coming up with new balance stuff like this instead of constantly rehashing.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

These are much better than the standard endurance tests, because there's an element of strategy in how much exertion is put keeping things stable, and that trades off against long-term endurance. Then there's the ability to compensate purely through balance and skill.

So much better than "how long can you hold onto this thing".

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

aidoru posted:

This is a cool challenge. Glad they're still coming up with new balance stuff like this instead of constantly rehashing.

I dunno, I could do with a break from the balance immunity challenges altogether

It seems like they've fallen into a pretty rigid pattern of obstacle/puzzle reward, balance immunity

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Arcanen posted:

So much better than "how long can you hold onto this thing".

Those challenges are hard, how dare you :colbert:

(This is one of my favorite production images just for Jeff.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

This seems like a pretty strong Andrea boot edit. Especially that confessional where she says Michaela won't be mad haha

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

lol Sierra what are you doing?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

This seems like working too hard to get that legacy advantage.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

xbilkis posted:

This is an...interesting gambit from Sierra.

"I have a power I have to give away if I'm voted out, and I'll give it to you. Anyway pls keep me"
Boom. Good call haha, it seemed to work at first but now it's backfired.

And Sierra why did you tell Sarah that Michaela is voting Andrea? That's pretty good play by Sarah that she's so good with Sierra that Sierra spills an upcoming vote against Sarah's alliance member.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"Hey, Sierra, we have the numbers, just don't do anything to jeopardize it ok?"
(3 hours later)
"Sooooo Sarah, remember how you can vote me out and I'll have to give up an advantage? Anyway here's my secret plan I'm not supposed to talk about"

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Something tells me Sierra won't actually give Sarah the advantage if there are 6 votes against her, though

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

:byewhore:

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

xbilkis posted:

Something tells me Sierra won't actually give Sarah the advantage if there are 6 votes against her, though

welp!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

If you can woosh Sierra that hard you deserve the advantage.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

xbilkis posted:

Did not anticipate Sierra thinking that...Brad or Troy??? turned on her instead of the person who wasn't in the same alliance as her and was the only one who knew Sierra had an advantage

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

If you can woosh Sierra that hard you deserve the advantage.

It's like the Aubrey/Tai thing from their season, how much credit do you really get for owning a moron?

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
That's what we got instead of Natalie Anderson.

actually I liked Sierra this time.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I am confused why Sierra wouldn't give Brad the advantage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Sierra: If I get voted out I'll give you the legacy
Sarah: Okay
Sierra: Oh, I got voted out... Hope it wasn't Sarah!

Like, how.

• Locked thread