Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Goddamn I hate that loving dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

The Landstander posted:

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/862407300413362179

So, between this census info and exit polls, minority turnout was down ('even' at best), and minorities voted for Trump more than they did Romney.

Old news by this point, but man, that strategy didn't work.

November 7, 2016 - DEMOGRAPHICS DON'T LIE! The demographic shifts mean the Democrats will win every general election from now on! LMAO at the old crusty white men Republicans, your time is done!
November 8, 2016 - :suicide:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Waiting for Wikileaks to drop the ultimate Clinton scandal to beat all other scandals: Bill and Hillary actually gently caress each other on the reg.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tato posted:

Obama never would have been elected president if not for Jerri Ryan's hosed up cuck husband trying to pressure her to have sex with other guys and giving him the pathway to a Senate seat. It's only fair that Trump gets elected because Anthony Weiner can't stop sending pictures of his dick to people.

All presidential contests are ultimately decided by someone doing something hosed up sexually, somewhere, and then it all just falls into place like destiny

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

skasion posted:

i gotta wonder what kind of hosed up poo poo bernie does in the sack

Nothing, which is why he lost

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

don't know what you're talking about clearly that taco bowl bit was just a risky gambit that paid off

There were people in D&D talking about how racist hispanics are right after the election.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blue Train posted:

Goddamn I hate that loving dog

hey

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacetoaster posted:

There were people in D&D talking about how racist hispanics are right after the election.

they officially count as white now so that's ok

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

fruit on the bottom posted:

Waiting for Wikileaks to drop the ultimate Clinton scandal to beat all other scandals: Bill and Hillary actually gently caress each other on the reg.

gross

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I would lose so much respect for Bill

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

The Landstander posted:

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/862407300413362179

So, between this census info and exit polls, minority turnout was down ('even' at best), and minorities voted for Trump more than they did Romney.

Old news by this point, but man, that strategy didn't work.

it's because the only thing people hate more than being racially discriminated against is being fed a yarn about how a bunch of milquetoast white people who live in suburbs are the type of diversity necessary to save America

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

they officially count as white now so that's ok

That's just what they were told. They didn't read the fine print.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

nigga crab pollock posted:

it's because the only thing people hate more than being racially discriminated against is being fed a yarn about how a bunch of milquetoast white people who live in suburbs are the type of diversity necessary to save America

the extremely cringeworthy pandering idiocy that went on with stuff like the abuela bullshit doesn't really help either.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

fruit on the bottom posted:

I remember making jokes about this like circa October and getting jumped on because they love each other very much!! Of course they do!!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

why won't these god drat minorities vote how I tell them to. why can't they be as woke as me, the wokest of the whites. I'm an ally!!!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

spacetoaster posted:

they'd have to be, to not support the wife of America's first black President

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

they'd have to be, to not support the wife of America's first black President

They're also anti-Semites for getting so mad about America's first jewish president

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Tato posted:

November 7, 2016 - DEMOGRAPHICS DON'T LIE! The demographic shifts mean the Democrats will win every general election from now on! LMAO at the old crusty white men Republicans, your time is done!
November 8, 2016 - :suicide:

Lol who knew the racial divide could be bridged with four little words

gently caress You Got Mine

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The only color that matters is green

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Blue Train posted:

this guy gets it

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Blue Train posted:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

"hispanics are pretty conservative. of course it's fairly dumb to stereotype whole ethnic groups and group them into the monoculture they definitely arent, even across state lines, but on the whole they're a bunch of conservative catholics and the modern socially-liberal economically-indifferent idpol focused american liberal doesn't loving resonate with many of them, at all." - words that are indecipherable to coastal liberals whose only interaction with hispanics is by way of the low-wage servile labor they're employed by them for.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

heh. yeah i asked the hispanic nanny i pay 24k a year to raise my hell-spawn I can't be bothered to raise myself. she said she was voting for Hillary, so i think we got this in the bag :smuggo:

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Trump did better with hispanics and blacks than pandering rear end Romney did.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Hey guys,

Bernie would have won

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

Hey guys,

Bernie would have won

I'm so mad now. I'm literally melting down.

And so is my 8 year old.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

spacetoaster posted:

I'm so mad now. I'm literally melting down.

And so is my 8 year old.

My 8 year old literally shook himself to pieces.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

My 8 year old is still just mad about what happened to bernie. The little tyke really doesn't give one remote poo poo about hillary's loss. if anything he's loving thrilled. Little poo poo is more vindictive than me. Has his mom's need for vengeance.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
im bernie

i would have won

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
*the force ghost of bernie's victory smiles and nods approvingly*

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

every time someone whines about Trump being president I pause thoughtfully, place my fingers on my chin in thoughtful repose. Gazing skyward, I sigh and utter, "You know, bernie would have beaten him, I think." Satisfied I smile and make eye contact with them before leaving the vicinity humming a dead kennedy's song

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

basic hitler posted:

every time someone whines about Trump being president I pause thoughtfully, place my fingers on my chin in thoughtful repose. Gazing skyward, I sigh and utter, "You know, bernie would have beaten him, I think." Satisfied I smile and make eye contact with them before leaving the vicinity humming a dead kennedy's song

"BUT" they scream after you "BUT WHAT!! ABOUT!! WHAT ABOUT THE BROWN PEOPLE!? WHAT ABOUT WOMS?! AND! AAAUGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUGHNGH, FUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK"

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Hot Take: Bernie would have won.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

SickZip posted:

every so often I think about how Trump smashed multiple American dynasties, and humiliated the greatest political machine of the world's most powerful empire, because he was made fun of at a dinner party and I give a slightly awed LOL

I was going to use the expression "that's some Count Of Monte Cristo" poo poo then I realized he had one-upped that several times for a fraction of the reason. His feat of single-minded petty revenge surpasses all others in history or fiction, it literally could not even be imagined before he did it

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
what does she say in this book about weed? 🤔

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

shove it in schedule 2 where there's a legal obligation for doctors, growers, and users to treat it like serious loving medicine, making it simultaneously harder to procure on the black market due to increased policing of unlawful posession and in many places it'll actually be harder to score legally than right now lol

hillary clinton is so terrible can't even legalize weed correctly

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
"can you imagine a world where bernie won?"

https://zippy.gfycat.com/SizzlingPowerfulDuck.webm

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

basic hitler posted:

shove it in schedule 2 where there's a legal obligation for doctors, growers, and users to treat it like serious loving medicine, making it simultaneously harder to procure on the black market due to increased policing of unlawful posession and in many places it'll actually be harder to score legally than right now lol

hillary clinton is so terrible can't even legalize weed correctly

i feel like this substance that has been in regular use among human populations for 10000+ years requires more study - loser grandma

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doobie would have won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

rezatahs posted:

i feel like this substance that has been in regular use among human populations for 10000+ years requires more study - loser grandma

• Locked thread