Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

nigga crab pollock posted:

this video turned me into an alt right kekistanian meme wizard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

:dukedoge:

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

That's one way to keep her from losing in '20

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
DO IT

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

It's not too late!

https://www.amazon.com/Vipergraphic...lary+for+prison

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

The Landstander posted:

> DISTILLING POST INTO VIDEO FORMAT ...

COMPLETE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

How many of those celebs actually moved out of the US like they said they would?

At least Dave Chapelle was honest and said he'd actually benefit from what Trump has in mind for tax cuts and poo poo.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

How many of those celebs actually moved out of the US like they said they would?

Probably the same number which moved when Bush won a second term.

Near zero

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
lol wtf is with those shoulder stars, is he gonna conquer mexico or something

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Gazpacho posted:

uh, probably?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
nah the last thing the trumplings want is responsibility for mexico's problems

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Anyone have a competing offer?

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont know much about the fbi and stuff but shouldnt the new fbi director be someone from the fbi ?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

your friend a dog posted:

i dont know much about the fbi and stuff but shouldnt the new fbi director be someone from the fbi ?

Wow another old racist white man? Get the gently caress out shitlord

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i msorry i was just asking :-(

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

i msorry i was just asking :-(

It's not my job to educate you.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

the president should also be a politician but here we are

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
'You are hereby terminated and removed from office immediately'

Goddamn lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Gazpacho posted:

A lot of police departments copy military ranks. And a lot just make up ranks too.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

imagine being Comey when that happened. I would be calling in favors to drop every turd in the punchbowl i could before i lost total access.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

basic hitler posted:

imagine being Comey when that happened. I would be calling in favors to drop every turd in the punchbowl i could before i lost total access.

which would completely justify your firing beyond any reasonable doubt, and probably destroy the country

so I'm all for it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

which would completely justify your firing beyond any reasonable doubt, and probably destroy the country

so I'm all for it

i am of the opinion that the only justice in the world is the justice you make, so if you are wrongly fired it is up to you to correct the universe and make sure that termination is justified

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Blue Train posted:

He attempted to play both sides out of self interest but was too incompetent to do it

He just hosed up.

When he was doing the email thing and swore to congress that the investigation was closed and that he would immediately inform them if it was re-opened he kind of shoved himself into a corner. Then weiner did a thing with his weiner and they found more EAMILS. He had to either tell them or perjure himself by not telling them. So he then proceeded to tell them in the dumbest possible way which immediately leaked to everyone.

Then T R U M P fired him because lock her up and also russia corruption investigation lol

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Obama never would have been elected president if not for Jerri Ryan's hosed up cuck husband trying to pressure her to have sex with other guys and giving him the pathway to a Senate seat. It's only fair that Trump gets elected because Anthony Weiner can't stop sending pictures of his dick to people.

All presidential contests are ultimately decided by someone doing something hosed up sexually, somewhere, and then it all just falls into place like destiny

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Anthony Weiner is a creep and all but Hillary Clinton is really the person you should thank for President Trump

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Bernie would have won

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gammatron 64 posted:

Anthony Weiner is a creep and all but Hillary Clinton is really the person you should thank for President Trump

Yea, if she hadn't stolen Huma away from him he never would have sexted those people

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Tato posted:

All presidential contests are ultimately decided by someone doing something hosed up sexually, somewhere, and then it all just falls into place like destiny

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Gammatron 64 posted:

Anthony Weiner is a pedophile.

Fixed that for you.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

VikingSkull posted:

Bernie would have won

i gotta wonder what kind of hosed up poo poo bernie does in the sack

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

skasion posted:

Didn't he write something when he was young about rape fantasies? He's probably roleplayed sneaking into his home to get some rape on with his wife.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNHfeBJ81I

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

skasion posted:

He sleeps peacefully, knowing that Epstein doesn't have some sex tape of him in his weird slave island.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
He did receive some unsolicited pics from Anthony Weiner, however

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
That's because Anthony does not know how to use phones, which he has demonstrated repeatedly.

Every time I look at his picture he reminds me of Paul Ryan, but sadder (somehow).

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/862407300413362179

So, between this census info and exit polls, minority turnout was down ('even' at best), and minorities voted for Trump more than they did Romney.

Old news by this point, but man, that strategy didn't work.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

The Landstander posted:

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/862407300413362179

So, between this census info and exit polls, minority turnout was down and minorities voted for Trump more than they did Romney.

Old news by this point, but man, that strategy didn't work.

don't know what you're talking about clearly that taco bowl bit was just a risky gambit that paid off

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"THEN WHY DIDN'T THE HOT SAUCE PLAY?!"

- an angry Hillary Clinton throwing a lamp at your head

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tato posted:

Obama never would have been elected president if not for Jerri Ryan's hosed up cuck husband trying to pressure her to have sex with other guys and giving him the pathway to a Senate seat. It's only fair that Trump gets elected because Anthony Weiner can't stop sending pictures of his dick to people.

A vast secret conspiracy of extremely horny dudes dedicated to ruining Hillary's life

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SickZip posted:

A vast secret conspiracy of extremely horny dudes dedicated to ruining Hillary's life

Hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

don't know what you're talking about clearly that taco bowl bit was just a risky gambit that paid off

"He said he loves Hispanics....the media has lied to me..."

• Locked thread