Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Consummate Professional posted:

Christie
guilliani
a guy with the word homo for a mouth

You think Pence would ever respect that third option?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

logikv9 posted:

Why liberals bad? Stay tuned as I ask an actual Nazi

u dont need to ask a nazi that, u can ask anyone really

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

I think MacMaster or whatever his name is may be a true believer, aka a huge cuck

Does he think that lying to these peoples' faces for 4 hours is going to be any different than lying to their faces for 2 hours?

everything was forever until nobody showed up to discuss the book

shoulda just put a link up instead of makin people join a thing!!!

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Lol that dude who yelled at the muslim fam on the beach got arrested and cried during his mug shot

https://twitter.com/freeyourmindkid/status/862496188540518400

yeah that sounds about right for south padre

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

to what?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

fknlo posted:

Because that's not going to happen with them in charge. My dream scenario right now is the Dems taking the house in 2018 and blowing the cover off some crazy poo poo that they can show the Republicans were just sitting on. That would be fun.

this is why the GOP is going to rig the gently caress out of those elections and i hope all the D candidate just refuse to concede and scream about how it was rigged like trump was planning to/did

Solarin fucked around with this message at 04:23 on May 11, 2017

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
we get any fun leaks yet or are FBI agents still in a state of 'what the gently caress'

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/862507169706631168

:stare:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
probably on trumps short list:

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/803811497654755332

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What does this mean

Who is he

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

we get any fun leaks yet or are FBI agents still in a state of 'what the gently caress'

Washington post released an article with over 30 unnamed sources lol

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Lol that dude who yelled at the muslim fam on the beach got arrested and cried during his mug shot

Other posters found his arrest record and he's on probation in Florida, so enjoy prison biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/862507406693212160

lmao the leaks wont stop

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
http://tass.com/world/945374

Russian hacker rumored to be part of the dnc hacks is in court tomorrow. Russia is figgting to have him extradited there for stealing 3k in us dollars which im pretty sure is entirely fabricated. They are conducting the hearing in the actual prison so he cant be killed. Officially he is only charged with hacking linkedin and dropbox but even those charges allude to him commiting more crimes with that info so there are likely more charges that have been sealed.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Venuz Patrol posted:

Fullhouse posted:

"everyone that doesn't live in a city is a meth-addled illiterate rube!"

saying things like this really hurts people's feelings, and i should know, because i've been calling cities drug-infested gang violence hellholes for decades on my radio show.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

It's moving so goddamn fast :psyduck:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
please arrest tromp

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

pls don't speak to kraken they are unruly and tend to be mean

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If rothstein quits...

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

:toot:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

ScrubLeague posted:

gently caress yeah. Maybe Trump will have been worth it

Hell yeah. I would definitely vote for The Rock, shapeshifter, demigod of the wind and sea, hero to all, over the collection of empty coconut husks called Zuckerberg.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

i loving love this account so much

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:jackbud:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

I really liked this paragraph

We will use the slang term stiob to refer to the ironic aesthetic practiced by groups such as the Mit’ki and necrorealists. Stiob was a peculiar form of irony that differed from sarcasm, cynicism, derision, or any of the more familiar genres of absurd humor. It required such a degree of overidentification with the object, person, or idea at which this stiob was directed that it was often impossible to tell whether it was a form of sincere support, subtle ridicule, or a peculiar mixture of the two. The practitioners of stiob themselves refused to draw a line between these sentiments, producing an incredible combination of seriousness and irony, with no suggestive signs of whether it should be interpreted as the former or the latter, refusing the very dichotomy between the two.

its called believing in things

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Brain and heart says nothingburger but faulty logic says that "mattering" is way past due

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

euphronius posted:

What does this mean

Who is he

A never trump dude who knew about the Steele dossier and kept refering to it vaguely, but never published it expecting some big newspaper to publish it any day now

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i wonder what agent mulder thinks

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Was Rick Wilson the dude who was talking about some big deal TRUMP! oppo in the month before the election

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
isn't rick Wilson one of the shits that endlessly hints at matterings but hasn't delivered a single thing?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nztUH5lbRMw

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

JosefStalinator posted:

Someone go to this and doxx Joementum for good by photographing weigel

you know weigel does tv appearances (or at least did one like last week) right

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

Importantly, in the ritual of reeling out, all sorts of jokes—“political” and otherwise (sexual, ethnic, etc.)—were narrated together in one long session. Moreover, in that mix there were invariably many old jokes, which usually did not seem problematic. Although telling and hearing new jokes was important for the listeners and prestigious for the teller, in the ritual of reeling out it was also important to repeat the jokes others might have heard previously, even many times. Most anekdoty were heard by a person more than once; people took part in the reeling out not only to hear new jokes, or any particular “type” of jokes, but to participate in this enjoyable collective ritual itself that contributed to producing groups svoi.60 The importance of collective repetition and enjoyment of old jokes was described in a 1960s “meta-joke”:

To be able to “reel out” more anekdoty per evening, a group of friends had them numbered. When in the evening members of the group got together, one started with “number 15,” and everyone laughed. Another person added “number 74” and everyone laughed again. But when the third one said “number 108” there was a long silent pause, and then one man said in embarrassment: “How could you tell that one in front of the ladies?”

holy poo poo this is that thing I do with the brackets sometimes whoah #whoah #holy #poo poo [the clock ticking over shot from Groundhog day with a new trump tweet]

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

that guy is somehow going to end up being converted to the nation of islam while in county jail

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

maybe trump legitimately always thought that fbi stood for female body inspectors

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...eaking-news-bar

quote:

The pair quickly fulfilled the boss’s orders, and the next day Trump fired Comey — a breathtaking move that thrust a White House already accustomed to chaos into a new level of tumult, one that has legal as well as political consequences.

Rosenstein threatened to resign after the narrative emerging from the White House on Tuesday evening cast him as a prime mover of the decision to fire Comey and that the president acted only on his recommendation, said the person close to the White House, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.

lmaooooooo

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

Comey recently went from weekly briefs to daily briefs on the trump campaign collusion investigation, apparently as a result of information that indicated evidence of collusion

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

logikv9 posted:

Was Rick Wilson the dude who was talking about some big deal TRUMP! oppo in the month before the election

oppo dropping any day now!!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lN2auTVavw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Trump should have known not to gently caress with the FBI goddamn

It's win-win!

• Locked thread