Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Salt Fish posted:

Ok but it was 84 gallons.

I hope you don't think it's gonna stop there.

Isn't there some uranium rod containment thing leaking in washington right now?

Paging Ed "Mr. Fixit" Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

6 goals in a game at age 64 is pretty rad tbh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

This is some bullshit, sidelining me

Put me in coach my blood is full of crazy STDs it's super toxic to aliens i'll bleed all over them

this is suicide, the aliens came specifically for our precious supply of fail aids

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

MacArthur is getting pissy and gesturing angrily

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

gently caress yeah. Maybe Trump will have been worth it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

MacArthur is getting pissy and gesturing angrily

Maybe he shouldn't be addressing these people like they're complicit millionaires

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ScrubLeague posted:

The Rock is a Republican

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I think this is my favorite form of Putin's propaganda where he goes around being incredible at everything and Russia people go 'wow, how amazing what he did'

*sighs and stares into distance*

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

At least if The Rock runs for president it will be very reasonable when people treat him as very masculine

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Salt Fish posted:

Yes, if it happened 4 million times we'd have something on the scale of deep water horizons.

i'd rather have 0 gallons of oil in water supplies thanks

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

The Rock is a Republican
Was

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

SKULL.GIF posted:

I feel like these disastrous townhalls are emboldening people to make new townhalls even more disastrous for Republicans

This is extremely good and I hope this sort of public backlash continues

acceleration and escalation are the only way. the. only. way.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

SKULL.GIF posted:

The Rock is a Republican

So?

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

ScrubLeague posted:

I will pull the lever if Mick Foley is his running mate

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
:lol:
https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/862452839788027906

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

6 goals in a game at age 64 is pretty rad tbh

tbf blocking putin on the rink is punishable by death

and while killing people in your way is how hockey works making snipers do it is against the spirit of the game

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

oh yeah huh

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeh id vote for the rock

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

:getin:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The last time any of my Republican reps had a town hall, they ended up shuffling her into a side room to meet with selected people one on one. Meanwhile in the main room it was originally held in, progressives took it over and started talking about the best way to keep the pressure on the GOP and force them out

They haven't had one since. Our Senator, who won against Bayh by dint of spending close to $70 million and running a "HE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE HERE" campaign, hasn't been seen or heard from since he was elected lol

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

TELL ME EVERYTHING

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Brother Friendship posted:

I think this is my favorite form of Putin's propaganda where he goes around being incredible at everything and Russia people go 'wow, how amazing what he did'

*sighs and stares into distance*

lol

https://twitter.com/dimsmirnov175/status/862328980992643077

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

yeh id vote for the rock

Regardless of policy, platform, or party. The People's President.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

huh firing the head of the FBI suddenly with no warning backfired? poo poo!

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Open the floodgates you fucks

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Samurai Sanders posted:

I just woke up and can someone uh...

uh...

I remember when 9/11 happened and my friend's mom was an RN working nights. She woke up at like 3 after sleeping all day just as my friend got home and he had to tell her what happened

This is like the good version of that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if you're not willing to beat the fucker who just high-sticked your kneecaps to death yourself then get off the ice

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Shugojin posted:

At least if The Rock runs for president it will be very reasonable when people treat him as very masculine

it'll be funny to watch him turn into a blob of jello when he has to severely cut back his workout regimen

The Muppets On PCP fucked around with this message at 00:48 on May 11, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Honestly I think the likelihood cannot be dismissed that Bannon is deliberately sabotaging Trump to try to toss the system into chaos, now that he got Trump to appoint people to destroy the federal departments

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
hey guys remember that time the president fired the FBI director that was leading an investigation into his campaign?

because lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

yeh id vote for the rock

given the choice of the rock or the zuck yeah I'm going rock

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

84 gallons is still a lot

The vast majority of spills both ashore and at sea are somewhere between a few drops and a few hundred gallons, we have decently robust systems in place to prevent, clean up, and punish people for these kind of spills. The big stuff happens because of normalization of deviance or boardroom type decisions and has a wholly different nature. Focusing on small oil spills is categorically one of the worst things you can do to address the looming specter of catastrophe

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBUP_UxHYLs

:getin:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Tormp bad

and despite being a friendly dude, the rock is a dumb rear end conservative jabroni which means he would be a bad president

How the gently caress do you get born in the bay area and live as a minority in america, and then decide that you're a Republican? Oh yeah, by being a loving dumb rear end

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

lmao they play putin like they would play a make-a-wish kid

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

at least the rock would drop an electrifying people's elbow onto putin's manlet frame

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ROCK!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol at the rock running

idiocracy really is a documentary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Epic High Five posted:

The last time any of my Republican reps had a town hall, they ended up shuffling her into a side room to meet with selected people one on one. Meanwhile in the main room it was originally held in, progressives took it over and started talking about the best way to keep the pressure on the GOP and force them out

They haven't had one since. Our Senator, who won against Bayh by dint of spending close to $70 million and running a "HE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE HERE" campaign, hasn't been seen or heard from since he was elected lol

I can't figure out when the last time glenn "gt" thompson held one

all I can find is the time constituents held one that he didn't come to

• Locked thread