Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

MotU posted:

love is like a last man standing match

Actually it's an "I quit" match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Actually it's a "casket" match

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Actually it's a Mexican Deathmatch.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

love is judy bagwell on a pole marks talk about it

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I understand that they're just allegations but ADR abusing Paige would surprise me literally 0%. And that's sad.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I understand that they're just allegations but ADR abusing Paige would surprise me literally 0%. And that's sad.

My name is Alberto El Patron and I'm a piece of poo poo... But you already know that!

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Love is a War.... games match.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

NowonSA posted:

Love is a War.... games match.

The break ups are always harder on J.J. Dillon.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Sometimes love,
Sounds like a fight,
It sounds like an agrument,
It sounds just like a Piledriver!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I don't want to rush to any judgments here but I think Alberto Del Rio kind of sucks as a person and as a wrestler. But he needs at least 10 more failed top pushes in different promotions and 30 more drunken drugged up rants before no-showing before I can render a final verdict.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

adr is coked up, drunk, and on steroids. mix that with paige and you have the perfect cocktail for a gas station romance that ends in fists and tears. those highs though...

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

RIP TestPaige

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Love is a Rio De Janerio tournament to unite the North American and South American Championships.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
Love is Shane Douglas, at the end of the 1994 NWA World title tourney

And more often than not we're the NWA title belt :smith:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
So she's infatuated, young and emotional off kilter with a rough background and he's an older good looking roided arrogant aggressive dude with insecurities and tries to project masculinity prone to jealousy and possessiveness. Sounds kind of typical.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
Maybe Paige and ADR just need to go to the mall and find that elderly couple again, to receive the benefit of their sage relationship advice

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

who is the sage elder with the best relationship advice among people in the wrestling business these days. i figure it's either austin, hogan, or jake roberts.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

If there has to be violence in this relationship, can it at least be mutual? I prefer a world where they just do a lot of coke and then hit wrestling moves on each other

It winds up every time Alberto no-shows, Paige has trapped him in the She Calls That The PTO - The Paige Tap Out!

Paige has bruises from Alberto putting her through a hotel coffee table, Alberto has a lump on his head from being cracked with a steel chair while he was relaxing in a hot tub.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

actually, your honor, you'll see that ADR has way more bruises...

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Mulaney Power Move posted:

who is the sage elder with the best relationship advice among people in the wrestling business these days. i figure it's either austin, hogan, or jake roberts.

DDP? It's usually DDP.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

ddp is good for detoxing, back pain, or if you have 20 minutes to spare to learn about making hotel room salads. relationships? i doubt it.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Mick Foley? He married a model, is still with her, and has three(?) normal-ish kids with her.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ddp is good for detoxing, back pain, or if you have 20 minutes to spare to learn about making hotel room salads. relationships? i doubt it.

Well, alternate toxxing anyway.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

Mick Foley? He married a model, is still with her, and has three(?) normal-ish kids with her.

Those kids are wrestler normal, not real world normal.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kendrick told the story of when Chris Benoit and Jamie Noble, over breakfast, and after chiding him on his order of pancakes, suggested that he gently caress the waitress, who had been friendly with him, while Noble and Benoit wait in the closet jacking off. They would then at the point of climax jump out of the closet at them. My vote is for Jamie Noble.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

and tommy dreamer likes to jack off with his buddies while he watches a midget gently caress a huge fat chick

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

New Jack: "If you hate a bitch, you leave a bitch. Don't choke a bitch."

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Wazzu posted:

New Jack: "If you hate a bitch, you leave a bitch. Don't choke a bitch."
"Leave the stabbings and the attempted murders in the ring where they belong" is a strange sentiment but I guess it's not the worst...

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

dromal phrenia posted:

"Leave the stabbings and the attempted murders in the ring where they belong" is a strange sentiment but I guess it's not the worst...

He has a college education, and a criminal record, so he knows how to make decisions.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

New Jack has been a thing for 20 years now.
He's not very new.
Is he just 'Jack' now?

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
no but we do have Pooh Jack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkHO_vJzDIk

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

ChrisBTY posted:

New Jack has been a thing for 20 years now.
He's not very new.
Is he just 'Jack' now?

And shouldn't Kid Rock be Adult Rock by now?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gatts posted:

So she's infatuated, young and emotional off kilter with a rough background and he's an older good looking roided arrogant aggressive dude with insecurities and tries to project masculinity prone to jealousy and possessiveness. Sounds kind of typical.
yeah but he beat up a ninja turtle once and that was pretty funny

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

And shouldn't Kid Rock be Adult Rock by now?

No, he's Nazi-supporting Rock.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I can't believe the guy who randomly beat up a ninja turtle was prone to violence

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hey now, it wasn't random.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Pooh Jack would absolutely gently caress up ADR

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I think a better question is who can more do more drugs: Pooh Jack or ADR? Keep in mind you get a contact high just being at Hoodslam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I've seen the YouShoot thing where New Jack tried real hard to make sure the fake cocaine was fake, so I'm going with New Jack.

• Locked thread