Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I'm starting to hope that Trump is actually a Russian puppet because it would drive democrats blood pressure up so high that they would actually explode.

The piss tape is real. Comey leak the piss tape, have your revenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Trump still owns the media because they're loving stupid.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
This don't make no sense. Trump and the Trump team must know how bad and guilty this makes Trump look. The investigation will continue without Cormey and this firing will just make the democrats and republican Trump haters push even harder. Or something. I don't know. This whole thing just don't make no sense.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

The Dennis System posted:

This don't make no sense. Trump and the Trump team must know how bad and guilty this makes Trump look. The investigation will continue without Cormey and this firing will just make the democrats and republican Trump haters push even harder. Or something. I don't know. This whole thing just don't make no sense.

It makes perfect sense if you realize that no one has any principles and that we're in full tribalism mode and have been for decades.

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

It allows the Democrats to ignore important issues such as healthcare, affordable college, green energy, private prisons, the banks, and income inequality.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Trump and the Trump team must know how bad and guilty this makes Trump look.

I think you give them too much credit

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Harrower posted:

It makes perfect sense if you realize that no one has any principles and that we're in full tribalism mode and have been for decades.

Alienwarehouse posted:

It allows the Democrats to ignore important issues such as healthcare, affordable college, green energy, private prisons, the banks, and income inequality.

Maybe, but it's still bizarre. Oh well. I bain't got no idear what's goin' on, and I prolly bain't never gonna know.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Alienwarehouse posted:

lol the democrats have never needed an excuse to ignore those issues in favor of blowing the 1% then patting themselves on the back for it.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Trump is not a genius master of 11th dimensional chess; he's a retarded senile Fox News grampa. He understands how to manipulate the media pretty good but he badly overestimates his abilities. And since senile Fox News grampa is the Republican primary demographic they can't make a move against him.

The Republicans also assume poll numbers don't matter because the Democrats will gently caress up badly before the midterms, which is also highly likely.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Everything Trump says is a lie until the strands of reality shift and reform in order to adhere to the god emperors wishes.

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Harrower posted:

Says the guy who believes in pisstape lol.

Everyone in this thread needs to step away from their dog eared copy of Rules for Radicals and understand that that poo poo doesn't work anymore

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The dozens of 20-something goons who have read Rules for Radicals apparently lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You guys need to put down your Bob Dylan records and your Jane Fonda movies and live in the freaking real world!

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
The only literature you should be reading is the Holy Bible and Gorilla Mindset, which is basically the same thing.

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Mod response and a straw man attack from one poo poo post. I gotta say I'm not tired of this winning

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

on the other hand, it's not an act for trump http://time.com/4775040/donald-trump-time-interview-being-president/

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Trump eschews politics to get real results. This is the Trump I voted for. He looks bad now? Who cares, gently caress Comey.

Trump may have done it to throw us all a bone though, it's some cheap validation

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GREAT SATAN posted:

Mod response and a straw man attack from one poo poo post. I gotta say I'm not tired of this winning
I just think the idea of goons reading a book from the 60s is funny, it's not really a response to your argument.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Trump eschews politics to get real results.

Where is the wall? Why is Hillary not in jail? Why does anime still exist?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

GREAT SATAN posted:

Senpai noticed me! :neckbeard:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Where is the wall? Why is Hillary not in jail? Why does anime still exist?

That's my whole point. He actually did something that was politically bad, but a good move. All it took was a massive dose of personal spite to motivate him, but it got done

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Liberals are the real fascists

http://www.thewrap.com/last-man-standing-canceled-tim-allen-nazi-germany-joke/

Tim Allen calls Hollywood Nazis, get family friendly, conservative show cancelled 2 months later. Coincidence :tinfoil:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i prefer southern friend chicken wraps myself

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mnoba posted:

http://www.startribune.com/st-olaf-report-of-racist-note-on-black-student-s-windshield-was-fabricated/421912763/

another fake racist attack, this one used to try to force the college president to create a comprehensive mandatory racial awareness curriculum lmao

Someone should compile all these things into a false flag powergomb/megathread

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Someone should compile all these things into a false flag powergomb/megathread

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Liberals are the real fascists

http://www.thewrap.com/last-man-standing-canceled-tim-allen-nazi-germany-joke/

Tim Allen calls Hollywood Nazis, get family friendly, conservative show cancelled 2 months later. Coincidence :tinfoil:

I love those tweets that are like "I used to like Tim Allen, but he had political opinions, so I hope he loses his livelihood"

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Haha you wacky dems! This is all bogus anyways, the White House doesnt care.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.was...to-explain-why/

... oh sorry I know you trumpeteers cant actually extrapolate information from anything other than the bullshit shovelled into broken brains so ill point out that this excerpt right here, from the very beginning of the article, indicates that these are not people that are innocent but also very stupid.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer wrapped up his brief interview with Fox Business from the White House grounds late Tuesday night and then disappeared into the shadows, huddling with his staff near a clump of bushes and then behind a tall hedge. To get back to his office, Spicer would have to pass a swarm of reporters wanting to know why President Trump suddenly decided to fire the FBI director.

After Spicer spent several minutes hidden in the darkness and among the bushes near these sets, Janet Montesi, an executive assistant in the press office, emerged and told reporters that Spicer would answer some questions, as long as he was not filmed doing so. Spicer then emerged.

“Just turn the lights off. Turn the lights off,” he ordered. “We'll take care of this. ... Can you just turn that light off?”

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

I love those tweets that are like "I used to like Tim Allen, but he had political opinions, so I hope he loses his livelihood"

He was a coke mule and a snitch, gently caress him

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
Hot take: Stop calling people nazis. It's dumb and makes you look dumb.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

*high frequency screeching* turns the lights off! Turns the lights off! needs dark..

*trump slithers up the side of a building*

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Mackers posted:

Hot take: Stop calling people nazis. It's dumb and makes you look dumb.

yes, unless they are actual nazis of course

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bob NewSCART posted:

*high frequency screeching* turns the lights off! Turns the lights off! needs dark..

*trump slithers up the side of a building*

Thanks for the WaPo propaganda. I'll be sure to delve into that and really consider it

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
heres a hot take; why is tim allen still relevant? the 80s ended a long time ago guys.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

I don't care what happens to the criminal rich tv guy even though Galaxy quest was good.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

He had a TV show that just got cancelled lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I just think the idea of goons reading a book from the 60s is funny, it's not really a response to your argument.

the lord of the rings was written in the 30's so I mean...

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tiberius Christ posted:

He had a TV show that just got cancelled lol

"Why are we even talking about a guy who had one of the top shows on Friday night that's in the news today"

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

"Why are we even talking about a guy who had one of the top shows on Friday night that's in the news today"

lol people still have cable

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

lol people still have cable

I don't gently caress that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mordor She Wrote posted: