Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Ahem, clean-coal-powered navy, if you please.

:smuggo:

Also, go to GAP's Old Navy online store right now, select the baby clothing and scroll down.

:laffo:

The black baby with the watermelon? It's like he's even pointing to it to say 'that's racist'

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 17:03 on May 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Man, it's hilarious how bad they hosed up this whole thing. It's literally the whole administration pointing I'M LYING signs at themselves and their story keeps changing, and falling apart, by the hour, as Donnie gets two scoops of ice cream on his dessert when everyone else gets one.

I don't know if there's anyone left in government to crucify him now for this though. I don't expect any Republicans to start that process or even be on board I've been as are spineless toothless former Shadows of themselves so he was going to step up?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

M_Gargantua posted:

Screenshot? Whatever it is I don't see it on mobile

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

ded posted:

I wonder what the urine content of trumps soup is.

If I was Trump I'd have the secret service eyeballing everything that was prepared for me, because I would expect the proportion of boogers and cum to be... considerable.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Oh poo poo, Rosenstein wants to talk to the Senate Intel heads.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/862697283334307840

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

:vince: haha i wonder if anyones brought that up to them

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I wonder if they have an adorable monkey print one piece for that black baby to model also.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There's a onesie with bananas and watermelon on it, but it's on a white girl.

The whole page in context was pretty harmless tbh, but if you single out that pic you wonder what the hell they were thinking.

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/division.do?cid=51375&mlink=5151,11140339,Top_nav_Baby&visnav=1&clink=11140339

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
https://twitter.com/AmbassadorRice/status/862655185985863680

This whole thing is just next level :discourse:

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Remember the guys in the Primary threads that thought that Trump was so smart and he was playing some 7th level dimensional chess?

It turns out he's just stupid. Really, really fuckin' stupid.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Slim Pickens posted:

you wonder what the hell they were thinking.

"How do we get more people to look at our catalogue?"

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

So wait, the trump admin barred US media but allowed Russian state media into the oval office for trumps meeting with the Russian ambassador? What the gently caress i dont even? How do you concentrate this much stupid into a single man without it collapsing into a singularity of idiocy?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I assume that every cell phone has been cloned, every wireless packet has been sniffed and probably a few listening devices are now in the oval office?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

orange juche posted:

So wait, the trump admin barred US media but allowed Russian state media into the oval office for trumps meeting with the Russian ambassador? What the gently caress i dont even? How do you concentrate this much stupid into a single man without it collapsing into a singularity of idiocy?

by putting an R next to his name :downs:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

not caring here posted:

I assume that every cell phone has been cloned, every wireless packet has been sniffed and probably a few listening devices are now in the oval office?

Yeah no poo poo you literally allowed a serving FSB intel officer and his staff into the primary office of the executive branch. Holy poo poo if the Russians didnt have any kompromat on trump they do now.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

not caring here posted:

Reminds me of when the soviets gifted a Seal of the United States to the Moscow ambassador and it sat in his office for like a decade lmao

Cold War 2: Special Olympics Edition

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Dongald's lovely android twitter phone probably got hacked tout-suite. You know he uses that thing to take dick pics.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nobody wants pictures of donnies tiny shrivelled dick

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
Feel good mugshot of the day:

quote:

A man was caught on video delivering a long anti-Muslim tirade against a family vacationing last week on a Texas beach, repeatedly screaming at them about sharia law, ISIS, and Donald Trump.

Fourteen members of the family were on weeklong reunion in South Padre Island when the man, who was identified in a police report obtained by BuzzFeed News as Alexander Downing, of Waterford, Connecticut, approached them.

"You're a loving Muslim, motherfucker," the man says at one point in front of the family, which included children playing on the beach just feet away. "You will never ever, ever stop me, my Christianity," the man says, "from rising above your sharia law. Your sharia law don't mean poo poo to me."
The family, who kept their composure in the five-minute video, at one point called the police after Downing left for the nearby South Padre Pearl Hotel and returned.

"Guess what? ISIS don't mean poo poo to me, motherfuckers," Downing says again in the video, as he circles back towards the group, shouting in the face of another man.

"Donald Trump will stop you. Donald Trump will stop you! Donald Trump got you motherfuckers. Watch... watch."

He then proceeds to grab his crotch, in front of children, telling the group to "suck my dick."
"My country is the greatest country in the world," Downing screams. He then begins to thump his chest repeatedly with his fists, while shouting, "Come gently caress with Donald Trump. That's my motherfucking president!"
BuzzFeed News contacted South Padre Island Police Department and confirmed Downing's May 2 arrest. The incident report states that he was arrested for public intoxication and the responding officer "determined that he was intoxicated in a public place and was a danger to himself and others."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/talalansari/guy-yells-muslim-slurs-at-a-vacationing-family?utm_term=.fuEb4De1jM#.trvgYAVjZ3

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Spicer is totally gonna get fired now.

https://twitter.com/JohnCohen1/status/862706574065672192

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

That look when you in fact NOT about that life

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

his right shoe looks like an adidas flip flop

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Can they not task a staffer or intern with getting this manmatching shoes? Are even the most basic of office functions Beyond this Administration

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/sirlthr69/status/862641356606406656

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Best part was nearly everyone was telling him to go away, and passersby were defending the family from him.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shits old as well as it being a shoe for a sprain

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Am I dreaming or is this actual reality?

Maybe he thinks the press will focus on his shoes instead of anything else?

I have my passport back and am looking forward to a news blackout for the next while, this poo poo is making my brain melt.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

also spicer isn't gonna get fired he is the court jester. I'm just suprised he hasn't start smashing himself in the face with a pie everytime he gets asked about russia

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Reverand maynard posted:

his right shoe looks like an adidas flip flop

it's really obviously one of those plastic boots you get when you have a minor fracture or something, calm down everybody

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
https://twitter.com/moiseschiu/status/862712404987269121

I can't deal with this planet anymore holy poo poo

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

How do you have any sort of self esteem as the wh press secretary under trump? Theres seriously going to need to be a spicey support group afterwards because the dude is probably going to attempt to off himself due to having to defend completely asinine positions for so long.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Apparently it's a walking boot and this is an old photo.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Here's explanation four to the Comey firing: I was gonna do it no matter what

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/862713274676072448

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Allah akbar

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

shyduck posted:

Apparently it's a walking boot and this is an old photo.

Yeah, I saw that it's old and I admit that it's a non-issue for most normal people.

Still funny though.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

facialimpediment posted:

Holy jesus gently caress if this guy ever goes anywhere near any kind of sworn testimony he is going to be the most turbo-hosed person in the history of turbo-loving. He can't keep his own story straight for ten seconds without tripping on his own dick and making up some unsubstantiated bullshit.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

bird food bathtub posted:

Holy jesus gently caress if this guy ever goes anywhere near any kind of sworn testimony he is going to be the most turbo-hosed person in the history of turbo-loving. He can't keep his own story straight for ten seconds without tripping on his own dick and making up some unsubstantiated bullshit.

Which is odd for someone who has had to give as much testimony in his own defense over the years as he has.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

orange juche posted:

Nobody wants pictures of donnies tiny shrivelled dick

No, I definitely do, as long as they're obviously taken by him.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Sorry about my fake news tweet.

Have this instead.

https://twitter.com/jemillerwbal/status/862714093899325440

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's days like this I wish Hoover were still alive. There would be blood in the streets.

• Locked thread