Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Do you think the person in the scooter knows the other is there?

Oh God I didn't even see her at first, the most AUG optical illusion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
There sort of working a Master-Blaster type relation.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Bibliotechno Music posted:

So...

How do you wipe your rear end in a top hat after a soap poo poo?

You don't need to

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

I mean, does he really need a sweater with that much hair?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

OK, on the healsluts thing: I understand the people playing as Mercy, (the healer), are getting off on being submissive by using their skills for the sole benefit of helping other players/strangers. E.G. "Use me, use me, I am naught but a worthless device to keep your hit points up." etc.

But what are the doms getting out of it? If I read that article right, they are playing as tanks, which means they absorb abunch of punishment for the good of the team. That's not dom behaviour. Also wouldn't any good team have a healer player anyways without any of the weirdo sex stuff?

So these tank/dom players are essentially playing into someone elses fetish/kink. Which again is not Dom behaviour from what I understand.

I am not big into BSDM, so I may be misunderstanding a lot of these roles.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

BrigadierSensible posted:

OK, on the healsluts thing: I understand the people playing as Mercy, (the healer), are getting off on being submissive by using their skills for the sole benefit of helping other players/strangers. E.G. "Use me, use me, I am naught but a worthless device to keep your hit points up." etc.

But what are the doms getting out of it? If I read that article right, they are playing as tanks, which means they absorb abunch of punishment for the good of the team. That's not dom behaviour. Also wouldn't any good team have a healer player anyways without any of the weirdo sex stuff?

So these tank/dom players are essentially playing into someone elses fetish/kink. Which again is not Dom behaviour from what I understand.

you're just really loving thankful someone played healer for once so you can do a fun class

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I just can't hate on this guy either. Being with a big hairy manbeast of my own I just imagine he's cuddly and sweet. Like, he's there guarding poor mobility-challenged gramps while he shops. What a nice 'squash.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

I'm gonna get an S&M shindig together wherein my beloved whips me with belts and burns me with candle wax and meanwhile some chick in a robe is chanting over me to heal my wounds. In the background there's a guy with a wrench building turrets for some reason.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Don't forget the 2 idiots that run around an shout stuff I japanese.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

They sext in group chat.

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame
Just be careful and double check which channel you type in. Nothing will throw off a dungeon run like accidentally finding out that the rogues are doing some erotic role play, and the group gets to find out just how much one likes anal.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

cash crab posted:

Is this charming

a haircut with a hole in the middle ... they said it couldn't be done

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

GoingPostal posted:

Just be careful and double check which channel you type in. Nothing will throw off a dungeon run like accidentally finding out that the rogues are doing some erotic role play, and the group gets to find out just how much one likes anal.

Heal slutting in d&d gets complicated. Partially because heal botting is bad in it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

a haircut with a hole in the middle ... they said it couldn't be done

Maybe it's a water bottle cosplay?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Skitchin HD remake looking good

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'd be impressed if it were a Klein bottle.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Solice Kirsk posted:

All I see is an aged Leia.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Definitely :nws: but you can't actually see anything, but that just makes it worse

http://imgur.com/7ZtTR7d

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
That buttwave is almost hypnotic.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Don't know about this videogame-based poo poo but in general it depends on the person. I think if you just like someone serving you without enjoying it you're just a sociopath/narcissist, most people like the idea that the submissive is having a good time in some way. And a lot of these power-based relationships are just exaggerations of traditional sex roles (even if genders are reversed sometimes) where the dominant partner still has to take on burdens and duties for the other one.

Also, glad to see my soap opinions contributed to a full-page of soap discussion!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
It's me... I'm the healslut.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Guy Goodbody posted:

Definitely :nws: but you can't actually see anything, but that just makes it worse

Defying convention, I opened this link in a bar downtown, but to be fair, the guy next to me has two inch-long nails and flakes of dandruff so large that they technically count as organic plates of cellular matter, so who is he to judge? I dare him to say something. "Wash your hair," I'll say, pointing to the balding mass of matted, yeasty chunks that halo his fat head. "Where is your mother," I continue, as his fat lip wobbles uncontrollably. I know for a fact that he ate blue cheese for lunch, which seems illegal to me, but I am a tourist here, so who knows?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Ularg posted:

It's me... I'm the healslut.

I'm the guy that just finally beat Skyrim and Mass Effect 2, while still not having finished Twilight Princess. There are times where I feel like I'm behind on video games and I get lost in the discussion.

And then there are times where I read that.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

mojo1701a posted:

I'm the guy that just finally beat Skyrim and Mass Effect 2, while still not having finished Twilight Princess. There are times where I feel like I'm behind on video games and I get lost in the discussion.

And then there are times where I read that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rSG-JIeA8k

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:awesome:

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

cash crab posted:

Is this charming

In a "the snake charmer messed up and her cobra got stuck in her horrifying dreadlock and is coiled on top of her head" sort of way, yes.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

Defying convention, I opened this link in a bar downtown, but to be fair, the guy next to me has two inch-long nails and flakes of dandruff so large that they technically count as organic plates of cellular matter, so who is he to judge? I dare him to say something. "Wash your hair," I'll say, pointing to the balding mass of matted, yeasty chunks that halo his fat head. "Where is your mother," I continue, as his fat lip wobbles uncontrollably. I know for a fact that he ate blue cheese for lunch, which seems illegal to me, but I am a tourist here, so who knows?

Is this from something or are you my new hero?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

Dude reminds me of this fellow on the far left

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MNIMWA posted:

Dude reminds me of this fellow on the far left

The Brawny man's disappointing son?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is this from something or are you my new hero?

The latter, I suppose, since I was just trying to emotionally guide myself through sitting next to the Royal Oak's most monstrous regular.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Guy Goodbody posted:

So that's where Gainax got their jiggle physics for boobies.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

cash crab posted:

The latter, I suppose, since I was just trying to emotionally guide myself through sitting next to the Royal Oak's most monstrous regular.

You should've just introduced yourself with your tinder profile

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/zvRA6AJ.gifv

front page of imgur, i don't get it.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Lime Tonics posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1046165765/licki-brush-lick-your-cat

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

That's frightening, and loving stupid. I'm going to create the Gnarli. Now you loving dog owners can lap up your dogs puke the way they do yours! Don't take my idea.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Lime Tonics posted:

Both their expressions are perfect :allears:

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

MNIMWA posted:

far left

THERE'S ONLY THREE PEOPLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
No, he's talking about the dude standing just outta frame !

• Locked thread