Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

captainOrbital posted:

THERE'S ONLY THREE PEOPLE

He meant politically. the guy on the right is a trotskyist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

Both their expressions are purrfect :allears:

ftfy

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

https://i.imgur.com/zvRA6AJ.gifv

front page of imgur, i don't get it.
What sad, dark times we live in when pussy licking makes the front page of imgur.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I followed a link from the Schadenfreude thread to this video, which has only cemented my opinion that Minecraft's multiplayer is not something mortals should ever trifle with.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

:whitewater:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I guess thats one way to describe that Milo Morié performance piece

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

I've heard of "a moment on the lips" but this is ridiculous!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I want someone to do this but have an erect penis waiting for the toucher.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
https://twitter.com/YahooFinance/status/862815862880948224

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

To save you having to click the article

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bogan King posted:

To save you having to click the article

Is that half of a gun?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

quote:

"I am glad I’m not currently employed," he told MoguraVR. "The good thing about independence is that you can stay yourself both at home and when outside."
Eat the rich.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is that half of a gun?

I dont think your allowed to take guns that look 100% real to places like this i think. It could give people the impression your going to shoot up the place.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

You'll know she's really horny if you stick your hand in and feel the sensation of a horse nuzzling your palm for a sugar cube. :pervert:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

You'll know she's really horny if you stick your hand in and feel the sensation of a horse nuzzling your palm for a sugar cube. :pervert:

If she was really funny she would just stick an open face peanut butter and jelly sandwich down there.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
empowerment~

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Okay but like

How is that helpful or necessary

"if you do that, or that, and unngh especially that, without consent, it's rape" or what?

SquirrelFace
Dec 17, 2009

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Okay but like

How is that helpful or necessary

"if you do that, or that, and unngh especially that, without consent, it's rape" or what?

In my head, she's wearing metal underwear with razor blades attached so when someone try's to touch her they get all messed up, but I don't care enough to look it up and see what the actual gimmick was....

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

SquirrelFace posted:

In my head, she's wearing metal underwear with razor blades attached so when someone try's to touch her they get all messed up, but I don't care enough to look it up and see what the actual gimmick was....

They're really touching her vulva. Because of course they have to have a gopro in that mirror box dress for posterity.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
I guess the stares and glares(from her and the populace at large) when you do the touching are supposed to dissuade you?

Anyway...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSedsd8gMO-/

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Postal Parcel posted:

I guess the stares and glares(from her and the populace at large) when you do the touching are supposed to dissuade you?

Anyway...

I'd imagine the stream of piss helped jet her upright. Like a water rocket.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

gently caress the police, that dog is rad.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Wikipedia posted:

In 2015, Moiré was arrested by French police, and spent the night in the cells, after posing for naked "selfies" with tourists in front of the Eiffel Tower.[12] The following year, she was arrested again in London for allowing members of the public to touch her vagina whilst placing their hands into a mirrored box around her waist.[13]

Oh gee whiz, ah hmm

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Picnic Princess posted:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Science WHORE posted:

I don't do tinder well

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

which one is the AUG

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

The Snoo posted:

which one is the AUG

Which ever one you are.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Just sittin' on those screenshots for two months?

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Postal Parcel posted:

Anyway...

The aug is both the peeing and the term "should of"

Also why would you even post that part? I mean I'm sure the gym was embarrassing enough, why not just have your post be like "hell yeah hit 315 today new PR!" and just skip the part that you pissed yourself

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

If you go to instagram it's actually a video and also quite obvious that she pisses while lifting.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

om nom nom posted:

Also why would you even post that part? I mean I'm sure the gym was embarrassing enough, why not just have your post be like "hell yeah hit 315 today new PR!" and just skip the part that you pissed yourself

It's a fetish.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

He's no Skatedog Smokington.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

om nom nom posted:

In Crossfit losing control of your bodily functions is seen as evidence of how hardcore your workout was

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

MNIMWA posted:

Dude reminds me of this fellow on the far left

you are the first person I've ever encountered other than myself who is even aware of Letterkenny

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Sagebrush posted:

you are the first person I've ever encountered other than myself who is even aware of Letterkenny

I know one of the actors from that show! I didn't realize he was on it until my roommate made me watch it and I was like, "Oh, poo poo, I drank with that guy."

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Lol are you from Yorkshire cos that's exactly the term given for when you grab a (consenting) handful of pussy.

Pronounced "feedin 't' oss" obviously.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Look at what she's wearing. She's asking for it.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Sagebrush posted:

It's the best show based on Listowel named after a Renfrew County ghost town ever to be filmed in Sudbury. Ontario as gently caress.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Oh gee whiz, ah hmm

I'm hoping this is one of those times where people say "vagina" but really mean "vulva".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics posted:

https://i.imgur.com/zvRA6AJ.gifv

front page of imgur, i don't get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLYYxRWhtro

• Locked thread