Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
If you're pregnant in jail, do you get double credit for time served? I mean, 2 people and all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

chitoryu12 posted:

Is something supposed to be going wrong? This looks like it's going right.

It's all gone wrong for the driver!

Kudos to this guy for not flipping out.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

canyoneer posted:

If you're pregnant in jail, do you get double credit for time served? I mean, 2 people and all

I think the baby just gets that credit as time served, should he or she ever be arrested in the future.

Apocadall
Mar 25, 2010

Aren't you the guitarist for the feed dogs?

Avenging_Mikon posted:

It's all gone wrong for the driver!

I think that's why I feel more bad for him than anything. He just looks so defeated.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

canyoneer posted:

No, you get billed double.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vHVnIKvON8

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

gently caress this happened to me with a sock and I was really embarrassed. Can't imagine what the ol secret undies would feel like.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

The Lone Badger posted:

Someone post that "where the gently caress is your chin" panel from Preacher.

In other news, I continue to lust for motorcycle death, even though in this case there were no serious injuries. Those Chinese gas tanks tho :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdNjRMdPK9w

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

The best thing about this video is that this anchor sounds like a TMZ gossip columnist talking about the newest celeb breakup.

Also nice username/post combo

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Yeah, I think was all, "... I just hosed up didn't I :smith:"

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

http://gizmodo.com/reddit-users-lose-real-money-after-meme-currency-bot-di-1795125165

Reddit users get hosed after "investing" in yet another cryptocurrency.
This is some purestrain stuff right here.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

Dogetipbot’s failure is also most likely the death knell for Dogecoin in general. The currency has been slowly disintegrating since vape enthusiast Alex Green—formerly Ryan Kennedy, who stole millions in customer funds in another cryptocurrency scam—pushed out the original creators and moderators for Dogecoin in a soft coup to the benefit of his new dogecoin exchange, Moolah. Moolah has since declared bankruptcy after a “hack”. Kennedy has subsequently been imprisoned for abusing and raping three women.

uhh

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
That's a hell of a paragraph. What a passive mention of basically the worst possible thing.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
A crypto-currency investment opportunity headed by a "vape enthusiast", you say?

Sign me the gently caress up!

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

...Wasn't the whole point of Dogecoin was that it was absolutely worthless because you could create any amount of it you wanted?

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

TotalLossBrain posted:

A crypto-currency investment opportunity headed by a "vape enthusiast", you say?

Also a rape enthusiast.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Stan Taylor posted:

Also a rape enthusiast.

Tomato, tomaaaato

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Regalingualius posted:

...Wasn't the whole point of Dogecoin was that it was absolutely worthless because you could create any amount of it you wanted?

No. It was the one they bought a NASCAR with.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This is the most redpill libertarian thing I've ever read.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

chitoryu12 posted:

This is the most redpill libertarian thing I've ever read.

No need to be redundant there.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
The old crypto-currency embezzler vaperraper. It's basically a trope at this point.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

And now, a message from the deputy press secretary of the white house:
https://twitter.com/SarahHuckabee/status/794255968448020480

screen shot incase she goes back for it:

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Tarantula posted:

I raise you minecraft + kid with anger issues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYB4v8uThXc

I have not laughed so hard in ages. The i.p ban at the end was glorious.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I have not laughed so hard in ages. The i.p ban at the end was glorious.

This has always been so baffling to me because I can't understand how it got to this point. I'd figure the parents would hear all this unfolding, or the other times it's happened (because you know this sort of thing would have happened before, if not at this intensity). The whole thing seems too absurd to be real, but that is legitimate rage and anguish coming down that line.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Rough Lobster posted:

gently caress this happened to me with a sock and I was really embarrassed. Can't imagine what the ol secret undies would feel like.

Hey lady, wanna see a magic trick? Shazaam! I'm now holding your underwear.
[lady] HOW THE ACTUAL gently caress!?

Probably only work if her name is written inside or something.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Tarantula posted:

I raise you minecraft + kid with anger issues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYB4v8uThXc

this is goddamn amazing, how have I not seen this before

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Maybe I'm a prude or something, but I would err on the side of not touching a stranger's underwear, regardless of the situation.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

chitoryu12 posted:

Is something supposed to be going wrong? This looks like it's going right.

It does seem like the spike strip angrily lunges for the cop that got it run over

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Ak Gara posted:

Hey lady, wanna see a magic trick? Shazaam! I'm now holding your underwear.
[lady] HOW THE ACTUAL gently caress!?

Probably only work if her name is written inside or something.

This man knows this one weird trick to getting charged with sexual assault. Women HATE him!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Midnight Voyager posted:

It does seem like the spike strip angrily lunges for the cop that got it run over

It's like a snake going for the kill.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
That's the laws of physics having no regard for the meat they might injure.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
That, or he's pulling the string he's holding to get it off the road ASAP.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Double Punctuation posted:

That, or he's pulling the string he's holding to get it off the road ASAP.
They gotta get those things back quick, or else they'll catch the cops who are chasing the car.

I can't find it at the moment, but I remember a segment from one of those SHERIFF JOHN BUNNELL police chase specials where the guy with the strips tosses it too late and then can't get it pulled back in time and catches the lead cop car and before they cut away, you can hear the cop who got taken out say something like "goddammit 10-28" into the radio. Was pretty hilarious.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I'd be terrified of using that spike rope to stop a vehicle because I know I'd be the one guy to gently caress it up and have the spikes ricochet off the vehicle and into my face

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
I think we can all agree that a far more prudent and cost effective method would be to simply shoot the tires out with their guns. What's the worst that can happen?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Panfilo posted:

What's the worst that can happen?

Umm the car explodes?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

TotalLossBrain posted:

Umm the car explodes?

That'll teach the guy not to run from the cops!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
All car tyres should be fitted with an explosive charge that the police can detonate at will.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

TotalLossBrain posted:

"Vape" might be a typo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Senior Woodchuck posted:

"Vape" might be a typo.

:drat: