Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Doran's Shield starts on adc is really good against dot supports or really any lane with low all in damage. The sustain is so high you just can't get bullied out of lane, it becomes almost a waste of mana to even target the adc at that point, instead you have to try to take out the 3pot support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

everyone take this poll before i get pissed and answer honestly

http://www.strawpoll.me/12943726

and by the way this is preferred roles not most played roles which is why hard roam and kill laner is on there. obviously you guys are not most often playing bot pantheon that takes 33% of the CS or roaming braum or some poo poo but maybe that is your favourite thing to do. who knows

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I voted support but I really like "marksbird"

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Nasus was better before they changed his voice overs tbqh

Amish Ninja
Jul 2, 2006

It's called survival of the fittest. If you can't slam with the best, jam with the rest.

Rygar201 posted:

agree

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
no goku option, gently caress you eggman

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Man I can still hear them so clearly

Anthropomancy...Divination by entrails.

Where Angels fear to tread

Amish Ninja
Jul 2, 2006

It's called survival of the fittest. If you can't slam with the best, jam with the rest.

Rygar201 posted:

Man I can still hear them so clearly

Anthropomancy...Divination by entrails.

Where Angels fear to tread

rip

Never forget. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_t-2JWWWQU

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Teikanmi posted:

The masses are starting to catch on to support Maokai

Went 3-1 tonight on him :hehe:

10-3 so far in last 3 days

Would you mind writing up a brief build/guide for him? He sounds cool as gently caress.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
God that loving Halloween summoner's rift music that poo poo is so old

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Servaetes posted:

God that loving Halloween summoner's rift music that poo poo is so old

Remember the Urf ghost?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Rygar201 posted:

The cycle of life and death continues. We will live. They will die.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

The cycle of life and death continues. We will live. They will die.

:golfclap:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

foutre posted:

Would you mind writing up a brief build/guide for him? He sounds cool as gently caress.

Anything after Liandry's is basically up to you.

Drop a sapling in your jungler's buff bush at 1:10 and 1:21 and then immediately walk to the river and put 2 saplings in tribush or river bush depending on which side you start on. If you don't cheese, you basically auto-win the lane due to the damage they take from the saplings.

If you have ignite you can go for a cheese kill as they walk through the bushes towards lane, 2 saplings already does 50% of their HP so if you and your ADC can both get to the bush and cheese them as they're coming to lane, it's almost a guaranteed kill, or at least the ADC Heal and Flash

Your 2 saplings will be probably enough of a pull for most junglers that you and the ADC don't need to leash at all, or the ADC just needs to give a quick auto-spell and then go to the bush. Make sure you explain this to the jungler and ADC as the game starts because lots of junglers freak when they don't get a hard leash.

In lane just spam saplings into the river bushes to protect your lane from ganks and then just start throwing them slightly behind the ADC, which guarantees they're either hit by the sapling or they run towards you and your laner (and then get hit by the sapling).

After you win lane, which you always will, just start sealing off their jungle with saplings little by little and dropping wards. When objectives are coming up that could be contested, lace up the bushes around it with 1 sapling each. Always use your ultimate when you're really close to the enemy team because most of the time they can just outrun it. Use it as early as possible if a teamfight is breaking out.

Just spam more saplings all over the map and cover flank routes and force them to base over and over until you starve them to death. That's all there is to it.

Watch the first blood I get in this game: https://expirebox.com/download/28aaaac44a9415e5dd2f46cc08c61e92.html (this is the op.gg replay file, just run it, sorry if it crashes your comp tho)

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 20:40 on May 11, 2017

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Rygar201 posted:

I miss the cries of "1v1 me at Baron/Roshan bro!"

Actually had one of those the other day from the enemy 2-8 Yi.

"1vs1 me at dragon pit you beta"

We did baron instead.

It was a alpha move.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Rygar201 posted:

Remember the Urf ghost?

It ruined so many games by loving over the Warwick player

Also the rejected champion models in the bottom right of the map :eyepop:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rygar201 posted:

Remember the Urf ghost?

I feel old now.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Now I am remembering a ton of Old LoL poo poo. Does anyone else remember the joke Lee Sin Champion Spotlight? Where he Roundhouse kicks a hero into their throne and it explodes?

cerious
Aug 18, 2010

:dukedog:
Bring back Razer move speed quints

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Much like that voice actor.

It's hard to record new lines for a character when the guy voicing them is dead.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Give me my .1% on my spooky specter movespeed quint, please.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

cerious posted:

Bring back Razer move speed quints

This reminds me of the period during S2 where, at least in normal queue, I swear to god Move Speed was the best loving stat in the game or something. Boot starts, MS quints and masteries were seemingly all the rage. Gotta Go Fast!

I wonder if the old Revive+Janna+Mobi Boots+Zeals Rammus land speed record is intact

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Kokoro Wish posted:

It's hard to record new lines for a character when the guy voicing them is dead.

But they didn't have to remove them! Raaaagh >:(

Amish Ninja
Jul 2, 2006

Kokoro Wish posted:

HE'S DEAD? drat, I missed the memo. Christmas: ruined.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Amish Ninja posted:

HE'S DEAD? drat, I missed the memo. Christmas: ruined.

He died like 4 years ago

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

bring back the 2012/13 christmas rift with the candy cane potions and poo poo not the new one the new winter rift looks like rear end the old one was win though

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Teikanmi posted:

no goku option, gently caress you eggman
1v1 me at baron bro you wont do it no balls

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Thanks, I just tried it! This is so dumb, it's great. Endgame a 2 sapling stack just 1 shot brand, amazing.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

1v1 me at baron bro you wont do it no balls

You too busy backdooring!!!! *as opposing hero just pushes a lane, with creeps*

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

https://my.mixtape.moe/cciklq.webm

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

if you want some freelo go GA rush lucian and second item ninja tabi and have fun tower diving the enemy bot lane every time your GA cooldown is up and also sometimes when it isnt

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

[All] Twitch: report graves

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Rygar201 posted:

This reminds me of the period during S2 where, at least in normal queue, I swear to god Move Speed was the best loving stat in the game or something. Boot starts, MS quints and masteries were seemingly all the rage. Gotta Go Fast!

I wonder if the old Revive+Janna+Mobi Boots+Zeals Rammus land speed record is intact

riot the bastards needed the poo poo out of movespeed top lane hecarim which was the most fun build in league of legends but it just goes to show that you can never trust corporations

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

I'm gonna be honest, the rose colored glasses are off, the old Nasus voice sounds loving terrible

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

You're wrong.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

I mean it's a shame the dude died but the delivery on almost every line is just flat out terrible--the only redeeming thing maybe is the laugh

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Nah, I still like the cycle of life and death line

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Servaetes posted:

I'm gonna be honest, the rose colored glasses are off, the old Nasus voice sounds loving terrible

Another quality post from Turdvantes

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

On the one hand, a man is dead. On the other hand, I have a really important feeling about his voice acting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kiranamos posted:

On the one hand, a man is dead. On the other hand, I have a really important feeling about his voice acting.

this loving senile old fool in his dementia has forgotten the important and universal societal rule which is if someone dies their work is immediately immune to all negative criticism for all eternity. what a jack rear end for saying the same things he probably said about the voice back when the voice actor was alive, like how insensitive can you be not changing your opinion 180 degrees just because the person in question is no longer alive. lets report him to the mods and get him BANNED

• Locked thread