Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Today is my birthday, and this thread is a great pick me up after work. The gift of lols, the best of all possible gifts. :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Maya Fey posted:

check this out remember how two things happened

:holymoley:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This is a good timeline to be a part of. I'm happy to be here to experience it.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Kuato posted:

This is a good timeline to be a part of. I'm happy to be here to experience it.

The best timeline. Just tremendous, and fantastic. I have friends who travel between dimensions, I know this one guy, he says our timeline is the best. Just the best. Says if he had to pick one, he'd pick this one. He's my good friend.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

It's amazing how much steam this thread has picked up, in the last few days.

Just imagine if it were digital.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/862799949196656640

Wait... who said what to who about what?

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Loling at his loving face

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trump only pawn in game of life

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

angryrobots posted:

It's amazing how much steam this thread has picked up, in the last few days.

Just imagine if it were digital.

We'd have to be Albert Einstein to read it?

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/862828195808149504

lmfao

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
It is very interesting to discover that in whatever he's got going on that passes for an internal monologue easy d refers to himself as "Trump"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

He even thinks in the third person because he is a living, breathing, pissdrinking cartoon.

And after alllllllll
You're my wonderlollllll

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

As they ate, the president and Mr. Comey made small talk about the election and the crowd sizes at Mr. Trump’s rallies. The president then turned the conversation to whether Mr. Comey would pledge his loyalty to him.

loooooooooooooooool

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jbarro/status/862830498632085504

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

haljordan posted:

loooooooooooooooool

:vince:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Lmao 😂

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Can this be considered admitting to interfering with the investigation?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Hopefully all the cock holsters that did loyalty pledges to trump all get :thermidor:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cacator posted:

No

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/Jose_Pagliery/status/862834779401707520

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Cacator posted:

On it's own, not really. But as part of a pattern of behavior, it's going to raise some eyebrows if this ever goes before a judge (note: likelihood of Trump himself in court over this is minimal).

I am mildly disappointed that they didn't go with the Andrew Jackson presidency as a worse time in US history.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Will Trump reimburse California for Oroville Dam? It may come down to preexisting conditions

The amount of money Donald Trump’s administration reimburses California for repairs to Oroville Dam could depend on whether the state properly maintained the dam’s spillway prior to it crumbling this winter, a state water official told lawmakers Thursday.

“Was this deferred maintenance?” Bill Croyle, the acting director of the state Department of Water Resources, told members of the Assembly Water, Parks and Wildlife Committee. “Is there a maintenance issue here because they’re not going to cover that. If it’s an emergency response, they’re going to cover.”

http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/water-and-drought/article150084782.html

lol, nothings safe.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
one day if we're not all dead..

We will look upon the remnants of our feast of Presidential LOL's, the greatest, the bigliest, and think, by God, did it really happen? Was it not a fever dream?

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
more like Donald chump

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
^^^
:lol:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

When we're all in the Death Valley gulag, we can lol together about making fun of Dear Leader

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
The founding fathers really hosed up by not assuming one day a totally moron would be president.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/862844152647745536

thank

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I hope someone locks the door so Spicer can't flee again and he breaks down sobbing at the briefing.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

gently caress fick I have a meeting then. Moving the bridge time.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Lol that this actually resonates with millions of people

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

ElGroucho posted:

The founding fathers really hosed up by not assuming one day a totally moron would be president.

Especially when you consider the type of lothario Ben Franklin was, Trump pales in comparison.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

How long before Trump grabs a WH janitor and has him lead the presser

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

praise allah they found our boy

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Mr Havafap posted:

Putin is legit smart, he knows what he wants and how to accomplish it. He knows exactly how far he can go, and positions himself to win regardless of outcome.
Not sucking Vlad-cock or anything

I mean Putin takes pictures of himself working out which is paul ryan-esque, and it may impress someone but it's not in the western world

russia's got a long way to climb regardless

And well, the u.s. has a long way to fa-ahahhaa what am I saying. Well, we still have a military anyway!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

There we go.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

:same: :lol:

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

around like 800 pages ago somebody said this poo poo was moving too fast and we had to slow down

But now is anybody else getting that feeling like right before you jizz, but in a sort of universal, connected to all human beings type of thing... like you know he's gonna really mess it up big and it's going to be the final laugh and we'll all gasp and groan and fart and be like "whoaaa holy poo poo that was the best. OK let's clean this up now, throw the sheets in the washer"

i dont know, maybe its just me but im thinking of baseball and naming top 20 chart songs in my head as my legs quiver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
Trump's hosting Erdogan in the White House on Tuesday too

Gonna be plenty of lols seeing as Poopy 2 Scoopy wants to donate loads of guns and bombs to his Kurdish pals :cheerdoge: