Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
Most of the people super into Jesus are probably better off having sex later than sooner anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Sex is the cure for Jesus

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

elise the great posted:

Sex is the cure for Jesus

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

dudeness posted:

My [18M] mother and sisters [16F 14F,12F,8F,7F] is letting my brother [5M] believe if he behaves that it helps goku win his fights in DBZ. How do I tell her this is wrong?

Imagine being such an idiot that you DON'T believe that good behavior helps goku win fights. fuckin' idiot.

edit:if this thread keeps going this direction Goku is going to die. Ya'll killing Goku.
He's just mad that his own lovely behavior is why Goku has to power up for 10 episodes.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pvt.Scott posted:

Did the sleep study involve anime body pillows or what? Did they just film you humping air while zonked out? Sounds like an uncool thing to have. It's like Restless Leg Syndrome, but with more rape.

Yeah, basically you go to a sleep disorder unit, and they monitor you through out the night, your brain waves spike, and then you will either molest the gently caress out of a pillow, or start cranking it like an old timey ford. Some studies say it happens when you develop sexually too early, like if you start jerking off at 10, you're more likely to be a sexsomniac. When you have it, it's important to get a diagnosis and warn people, because "But I was a sleep" isn't really a defense in rape cases (except a bunch of people have gotten away with rape by claiming sexsomnia without a diagnosis.) When I was dating I just would explain to people, "Hey I gently caress in my sleep, can I sleep on the couch," or whatever and most people were cool with it, while others didn't mind the whole sexsomnia thing, and just put up with it.

The only issue is, you can be really aggressive and over bearing in your sleep, like people have been spanked, slapped, choked, and tweaked to the point of bruising by their partners, so it's better just to not risk it with other people. There's no medicine for it (though some doctors have started trying to treat it with Clonazepam,) and it gets exacerbated by almost any change from the norm. Stress, Drinking, Lack of loving, Too much sleep, not enough sleep, and having a person next to you, can all be a reason.

It's also loving horrifying and embarrassing, I don't like taking naps because I don't know what I'm going to do when I go to sleep, (that nervousness also exacerbates my condition.)

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 02:50 on May 12, 2017

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax
can this thread go 5 pages without a goon confessing to rape

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I miss the days when the derails were about things like the inevitability of pooping one's pants upon nearing the wizened old age of thirty.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Old GBS was trash and I'm glad it's dead. The worst of this thread is reminiscent of the remnants of it

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

putrid aidsman posted:

can this thread go 5 pages without a goon confessing to rape

I want to mock people oversharing about sex humourlessly, but I only want to mock redditors. Please.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 03:07 on May 12, 2017

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I have had sex with my fiancee, and I want the world to know.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

VanSandman posted:

I have had sex with my fiancee, and I want the world to know.

:barf: NSFW that you freak!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

All PIV sex is rape

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
Don't even get me started on sexytimes either.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
More stories less talking about goonsex.

My [26f] husband [29m] found his dream home and wants to make an offer immediately. I hate it. We've been married 2 years.

quote:

We've been discussing purchasing a home recently. I told my husband "Drew" the only thing I care about in a home is an open floor plan because I spend so much time stuck in the kitchen when we have company over or he's in the living room before and after dinner. I want to be where everyone else is, not shouting through a doorway.

Drew found a house that checks off everything on his wishlist... at the expense of mine. The kitchen is in the basement. So not only would I have to haul everything up and down stairs but I won't even get a picture window! The house is our max budget, there's no money to renovate it (the kitchen isn't the only reno we'd want either so it wouldn't even be a priority) so I'd be stuck there for a long while.

He argues we can eat in the kitchen and he'll help me bring everything up to the dining room for company. I really don't think he appreciates how much time in the kitchen I spend and how goddamn lonely I will feel down there. When I try to explain it to Drew he just says he'll spend more time in the kitchen. I'm sure he will for a few months but we're talking about living here for years.

I want to keep looking and he wants to make a offer immediately. Things have been getting really heated lately. He thinks we're going to miss out on his perfect house because I'm being pessimistic and I'm too fixated on my kitchen.

Maybe I am but I spend most of my time there when I'm home so it's pretty important to me that it's not in a freaking dungeon.

tl;dr: I want to keep house hunting even though my husband found his dream home. He thinks I'm being negative and self-centered. Is there a compromise that will make us both happy?
How the gently caress does a house end up with its kitchen in the basement? :psyduck:

At least it's not haunted/full of carbon monoxide/happening to be lived in by a mentally ill woman. (Skip to bolding if you don't feel like reading her spooky dream saga):

I (34F) feel as if I am going crazy in a house I now suspect might be haunted(?). Husband (32M) is not validating my feelings and is saying hurtful things. Don't know where to go, struggling with depression, horrific dreams/hallicunations.

quote:

Hi Reddit. This is long but I'll try to keep this as simple as possible.

2014, My husband was offered a job in a new state, a we bought a new house in that state in the summer. It's a two story house, except it has an underground basement/shelter in the event of a tornado. (We live in a state where this is actually a possibility) All I know is that it is at least 110 years old.

We have two children, a 3 year old girl and 6 year old boy. Our boy has recently been diagnosed with autism. It is not severe, but it's been the biggest struggle of my life. My husband has been wonderful though throughout it all and he is a great human being. We are both agnostic. I have never belonged to a religion nor have I ever believed in ghosts or the supernatural. I feel bad about it now but I have actually before in the past openly mocked people who believe in the supernatural. I never thought I'd admit this but now I believe in the supernatural. Please hear me out on this.

Something very odd has been happening in my house and as of right now I have been unable to find believable explanations for many things.

But let me start from the beginning I guess.

When we moved in, it was obvious the house was very old and needed work done on it. Since moving in we have fixed it up a lot. It barely resembles how it looked like when we first moved in. From the summer of 2014 until January of this year, I witnessed nothing out of the ordinary. Neither did my husband. However, there is one thing that may or may not be noteworthy. and that is the dreams. Since moving in both me and my husband have experienced horrifying dreams around the beginning of each month. (The first 6/7 days) I myself am not used to nightmares, normally I rarely dream and when I do I can't remember it or it is just a stupid dream about nothing in particular. My husband however claims he has always had bad nightmares and doesn't really think it is that weird. He also takes sleeping pills often. I do not.

By the encouragement of my therapist, I have catalogued these dreams, both mine and the ones my husband tells me about, for about five months now. In that time, Here are the dreams we have had:

*The most common repeating dream for me: waking up in the middle of the night to our tv being on in our bedroom, with a newscast warning of a tornado coming very soon.

*My husband and I hear a storm outside. Obviously in this dream both me and my husband know that we must jump out of bed, gather our children and supplies, and run to the basement. However, when we are running to our children's room, where we THINK their rooms are, we do not find them. After looking, we find my boy in a bathtub upstairs, our girl in a closet. Our boy screams how he just woke up in the bathtub. We grab our kids and run to the kitchen for supplies. Our kitchen is completely empty. There is nothing in the kitchen. We run to the basement. When we run to the basement there is a dead body in it. The dead body is my husband. At this point I look at my husband Jim (the one standing next to me, not dead) and he says "Michelle I am really sorry. I have never been real. I do not exist. Goodbye." Then I wake up.

*My husband's most common dream: Waking up in the middle of night, rolling over and seeing me dead with a knife through my chest and I am screaming. After seeing this he immediately gets called into work. For whatever reason my husband throws my body into our bathtub and tells me he will be right back. He then goes to work. Only to find that the building where he works is no longer there. It is at this point that in the dream he completely forgets who he is or where he is, how to get home. He then wakes up.

Other dreams we have had:
-Our children dying in horrific ways.
-One of us finding out that the other has never actually existed. (We have both had these dreams)
- Phone calls from dead relatives asking us over and over why did we move into the house, when are we moving out (both of us have this dream)
- Waking up covered head to toe in blood (my dream)
- having another baby named James, our autistic boy kills James (both of us have had this)
-Waking up to someone with an ax cutting an arm off (my husband's dream)
- I'm in the kitchen cleaning and preparing for a visit from my husband's family, when I suddenly realize that I am in our old house, the old kitchen. I freak out. I have no idea how I got there. I call my husband and he picks up. Asks me where have I been, the police have been looking for me for two years. I tell him that somehow I am in our old house. He says that's impossible, the house burned down years ago. I wake up.

Anyways, there are many others, but those are the most common. These dreams happen in the first 6-7 days of each month.

Now to what I have actually seen and experienced in REAL life.

Since January of this year:

* Several unexplained phone calls from an unknown number. I'd say this has happened about 15-20 times since January of this year. Phone rings at 4 pm, you pick up the phone and it is a lady on the other end screaming for help, saying the tornado is coming and she needs help, her baby is hurt, where do we live. After the first time receiving this phone call, we called the police, who haven't been much help. They have been unable to tell us anything except that the calls are sometimes coming from New York and sometimes from California. That makes no sense to me. I don't know anyone in Cal. I have never been to NY. Neither has my husband.

* Our tv, our ceiling lights, our fans, our washing machine/dryer, the night light in my baby girls room, they all turn on and off completely on their own. My husband notices this, says it is creepy but probably because the house is so old. He becomes annoyed with me whenever I bring it up.

* Many things have disappeared. Towels, forks, spoons, toys, three of my purses, bathroom items such as face wash, shampoo, soap. Old coins from my husband's coin collection, pictures and their frames, sometimes frames are left behind. Socks, pens, pencils. An entire chair. My husband says we just need to look harder, we will find them. Probably the children took them. I've searched everywhere...

-Both my husband and I, and several people who have been in our house for long periods, lose track of time A LOT while in the house. the scariest moments :

1. one day I was pouring cereal, I started to feel very weird. I put the milk down, it was 9 am. I sit in a chair and breathe slowly, tell myself I just need to eat something and I'll be okay. I'm staring at the table trying to focus in my breathing. The next thing I know I hear the baby crying for me and I jump up and start walking to her room when I notice the time reads 12:32 pm. My husband has experience similar episodes, says it is probably bc of his medication.

2. This is something that happened with my friend and I: For weeks we had been planning for her to visit me one day (I rarely see her). We had been talking about her bringing her little boy Austin over to play with my son. The day finally comes for her visit and I completely forget she was supposed to come. She rings the doorbell and I open the door and suddenly remember and feel embarrassed. I let her in and we go to the kitchen. I start feeling very weird again and so does my friend. I have one hand gripping the edge of my sink, my friend is sitting at the table. The next thing I know I hear my baby crying again and I look at the time on the stove. HOURS have gone by and I start freaking out. I suddenly remember my friend was supposed to bring her son. I ask her where her son is. She looks at me for a long time and starts crying, saying she forgot she had a child. She jumps up and runs out of the house saying she has no idea where her baby is. Luckily when she got home her son was in his room still sleeping. I tell my husband and he says the stress has probably been getting to both of us lately.

Okay, now for the scariest moment that has ever happened to me that has prompted me to conclude that my house is haunted:

A few weeks ago I wake up to a completely black figure standing in my door way pointing at my window. I start screaming thinking it is an intruder. Obviously my husband wakes up and I scream "someone is in the house" and he grabs the rifle we keep in our bedroom, checks our whole room. Tells me to stay in the room with our other gun, which is a handgun. I'm laying in bed honestly shocked, thinking I am dreaming. I'm thinking to myself I've never used a gun before. Suddenly there's a loud knock coming from the window, I see the black figure again and start screaming. My husband suddenly bursts into the room, flips the light on, I look at the window the black figure is gone. My husband is violently shaking and crying saying the baby is gone. We call the police and search the whole house. We find our girl in a closet.

Just like in my dreams. She was in a closet... There is currently a police investigation going over what happened that night, but so far no leads, and there was no evidence of a break in.

Since that night I have been struggling with depression, my husband and I have been fighting more and more. He doesn't believe the house is haunted, he says hurtful things like I need to see a doctor, I'm just stressed, I shouldn't be acting like a child, I need to be reasonable otherwise the children will get scared. Reddit I have no idea what to do, where to go from here, what to say to my husband to get him to believe. Something is going on in this house and I cannot stand living here any longer. I feel like I haven't slept in years. I'm constantly anxious. I'm nervous about by marriage, my son's autism. My son keeps asking me why do I let the bad people in the house. He asks me if I have seen the bad man. He asks me "what happened to my brother James?"

To clarify once more I do not have another son named James.

Reddit any advice is welcome. Am I crazy?

tl;dr: I believe my house is haunted. my husband does not believe so. I feel depressed and I can't take it anymore.

quote:

EDIT: Thank you everyone for all your responses so far. I appreciate everyone's helpful input. I have never experienced mental issues, so I am more inclined to believe that this may be a gas leak or some poisoning. Also extreme stress and lack of sleep. But still, some things are not explainable by a gas leak or stress or lack of sleep. I showed my husband and the responses. We have decided to gather some of our things and move in to a hotel room until we sort everything out. Find some answers... I'll keep you all updated.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I am a redditor

Sex is bad except when I have it

I am a 32 yo virgin

Sex is bad

Cheaters deserve death, the audacity to have sex with multiple people while I get nothing

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Oh hai slenderman don't be putting babies in the closet.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Haifisch posted:

My [26f] husband [29m] found his dream home and wants to make an offer immediately. I hate it. We've been married 2 years.

How the gently caress does a house end up with its kitchen in the basement? :psyduck:

At least it's not haunted/full of carbon monoxide/happening to be lived in by a mentally ill woman. (Skip to bolding if you don't feel like reading her spooky dream saga):

I (34F) feel as if I am going crazy in a house I now suspect might be haunted(?). Husband (32M) is not validating my feelings and is saying hurtful things. Don't know where to go, struggling with depression, horrific dreams/hallicunations.

1 slaves
2 husband is pranking/gaslighting her

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Schizophrenia settling in nicely there.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Just wanna say lol if you read anything other than the bolded bits or tldr

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Blue Train posted:

2 husband is gassing her.

Literally. Sounds like carbon monoxide leak somewhere.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Pvt.Scott posted:

The moralistic slapfight is what sold voters on drug testing welfare recipients. The real reason those programs launched was that the lawmakers proposing them owned or had close ties to the companies administering the tests or supplying the materials to do so (or both). Not many applicants tested positive, even fewer failed followup tests and even if the tests had caught 10x as many "druggies" the state governments would have saved no appreciable amount of money through denying welfare due to the costs of administering the tests in the first place. Apparently people seeking financial help don't tend to have a coke habit. Good times.

that's sort of my entire point? I don't get what you are responding to

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Haifisch posted:

It sounds like theyre buying the servants quarters, because thats the only "home" Ive ever heard of that occuring in. Definitely up there in the instant dealbreakers on a home like the half million dollar duplex down where the upstairs trash chute ran through your master bedroom.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

The fact that the haunted house/carbon monoxide lady only ever posted that and never again suggests it's some kind of lame rear end throwaway from one of those ghost fetish reddits where people only post made up spooky stories.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Buying a home so your wife has to cook in the basement is like a joke straight out of The Man Show. The guaranteed way to keep your wife from nagging you while you drink beer and watch the game with the guys.

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008

NomChompsky posted:

The fact that the haunted house/carbon monoxide lady only ever posted that and never again suggests it's some kind of lame rear end throwaway from one of those ghost fetish reddits where people only post made up spooky stories.

That, or she's really dead, and the family/schizophrenia was some Jacob's Ladder poo poo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Rusty Rickshaw posted:

That, or she's really dead, and the family/schizophrenia was some Jacob's Ladder poo poo

Mashallah

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

ArbitraryC posted:

that's sort of my entire point? I don't get what you are responding to

Was just expounding on it. I like hearing myself talk. You should know this by now.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Barudak posted:

It sounds like theyre buying the servants quarters, because thats the only "home" Ive ever heard of that occuring in. Definitely up there in the instant dealbreakers on a home like the half million dollar duplex down where the upstairs trash chute ran through your master bedroom.

Uh...you got an a/t thread on that?

I've lived in servants' quarters before. It was basically a large studio on the top floor with a large bathroom (I mean really generous, with real marble tub and tile), and a very teeny kitchen downstairs, with only a stovetop, sink, microwave, and fridge. It sufficed (and we used the main kitchen for baking) for being extremely cheap in rent and living in a very safe area with tons of parking, but being A Grownup who Wants To Host Parties, it kinda sucked. I spent a Halloween there, and I always have Halloween parties, but I stopped because it wasn't big enough to have it in our quarters, and I felt too nervous around all the priceless antiques to have it in the main house.

Comfortable for everyday use, sucked for socializing.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Turtlicious posted:

Since Pick is going to use this for E/N I will too.

I got diagnosed with Sexsomnia like 2 or 3 years ago, and my girlfriend and I have to share different beds because of it, and I constantly worry I will never have a normal relationship because I'm rapist in my sleep.

Most states don't have a law against marital rape, so just get married and that problem goes away, HTH

Blue Train posted:

Old GBS was trash and I'm glad it's dead. The worst of this thread is reminiscent of the remnants of it

LMFAO @ a 2012 reg complaining about "old" GBS

maskenfreiheit fucked around with this message at 05:15 on May 12, 2017

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't think I'd have to say this, but rape is wrong even if it's legal.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

maskenfreiheit posted:

Most states don't have a law against marital rape, so just get married and that problem goes away, HTH

I have had multiple usernames and began reading the forums when they were free to reg hth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Turtlicious posted:

If it was wrong there would be a law jfc

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

maskenfreiheit posted:

It is horrifying and bizarre that the regular rape laws don't cover marital rape as a matter of course.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Turtlicious posted:

Rape is an illegal act. If the law says sex between married couples is never rape... it simply isn't. (Probably says a lot about legislative priorities it's on the books in many states)

And yes consent is important but my bad boy troll persona is too :colbert:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Maggie Fletcher posted:

Uh...you got an a/t thread on that?

Nah, just home shopping. Its how I walked into a home with a "finished basement" with exposed bulbs extending down from the 4'8" floor to cieling height. When I pointed out I could not in fact physically stand in this so called finish basement the realtor said "perfect for kids!"

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Blue Train posted:

I have had multiple usernames and began reading the forums when they were free to reg hth

Yes and I have a hot Canadian girlfriend

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Perhaps you all missed the vow to honor and serve. You cant rape a wife

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Blue Train posted:

Perhaps you all missed the vow to honor and serve. You cant rape a wife

Maybe... Last wedding I zoned out until they started smashing bottles and throwing chairs.

Jewish weddings > Catholic Weddings

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Beoken glass and bloodstains do not a rape make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
My [20F] fiancé [21M] is REFUSING to buy our dream home ( that's in an amazing area and super cheap ) because he thinks it's haunted,

quote:

Alright, so me and my fiancé have been together since for five years, I'm a Nursing Aid and he's an Electrician. He's always been a straight forward guy, he doesn't lie and he says what he means and he means what he says.

Anyway, we're expecting our first child soon, and we currently live in a one bedroom apartment so naturally we agreed that we should buy ourselves a home. Now we live in a semi-rural Australian town. Houses aren't overly expensive here compared to houses in the cities, but they certainly aren't cheap. The newer homes in the good neighbourhoods will run you up 400k, and homes in, well, less desirable areas normally cost anywhere from 200k to 300k.

So, we're looking around and we find this beautiful old home in the central business district of our town. I couldn't believe it when I saw it, four bedrooms and two bathrooms, big shed out the back (which would be great for my fiancé) I mean it has everything and it's near the biggest shopping centre in our town and close to two primary schools and three high schools. I really cannot express how beautiful the house is, I'm so upset that we probably won't be buying it just because of what my fiancé thinks of it. And before I get into the details of why he doesn't like it, I would understand if he didn't like the look of the house, he didn't like the location or didn't like the functionality, but no. He has one issue with the house and THATS what bugs me.

So, I show my fiancé the house on our laptop. He loves it, and can't believe the price. (It's 340k but that's sooooo cheap for a beautiful old house here, smack bang in the business district). And may I say, due to the generosity of my late grandparents, we wouldn't even need to get a loan. We could buy the house, and we could have it made for the rest of our lives. Plus my fiancé said he used to always walk past the house back when he was in high-school, and said he had always loved it.

So we set a date for the walkthrough, day comes and so the shitshow begins. I'll give my perspective first, so we arrived, house is STUNNING. I mean it looks even better in person than it does in the pictures, so much light gets into the house as well because of the amount of windows, big beautiful windows just how I like them. Then you get to the second floor and go out onto the balcony from the master bedroom, and you see the view. Oh. My. God. The view, you can see half of our town from it. Now while I'm creaming myself and trying to contain myself, here's my fiancé just walking around the house with a really sour look on his face. I ask him what's wrong but he said he wasn't feeling well so everything is going fine, around twenty minutes into the walkthrough the real estate agent had to take a call.

That's when he pulled me aside and practically freaked out. He looks me dead in the eyes and tells me the house is haunted. He said the moment he walked in he could feel how dark and depressing the house was, and said the final straw was when we walked past the basement and said it was like a bottomless pit of darkness, and felt like there was something evil waiting down there. And hey, I saw how upset he was and because we're going to get married I sympathised with him and asked him if he wanted to leave, expecting he'd say no because he's the kind of guy that likes to finish what he started, if that makes sense. And he immediately says yes. So we leave, and that was that. I asked him if he would even consider the house and he said absolutely not.

Now first I thought that he was having a moment, like he was afraid of finally having to be an adult/father, moving into a house and so on. But he kept on looking at houses, we found another house that's pretty good but doesn't come close to the other house, but he's ready to buy it. So we're going to settle for a decent house instead of an amazing one because he felt like it was haunted.

And may I say I felt nothing, the house was beautiful, everything about it was perfect and now we're not getting it. I told him how I feel, and asked if maybe he was getting nervous about starting a family and he told me that he legitimately thought that the house was haunted by something evil, and there was no way he was going to move me into the house while I was five months pregnant.

He's always said he never believed in ghosts, I mean I think the only time the paranormal has ever been mentioned by him is when we were discussing paranormal activity, and he said that ghost were a load of poo poo. ( in his own words ). I just don't know where this is coming from. I believe that he believed there was something in the house, because I've never seen him that scared before. But I don't believe in ghosts and I didn't feel anything. So is he losing his poo poo? And if he isn't losing his poo poo what could his actual issue be? Maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions because I'm angry and upset that we're not getting our dream home. And he knows that I'm angry and upset, and he's sorry that I am, but he will not budge.

So, gently caress. I want to know what to do. And this isn't a deal breaker for me, by any means, but I'm still upset over it. So yeah.

And sorry about the quality of this post, it's 1AM and I'm tired, angry and upset.

TL;DR: My fiancé refuses to buy our dream home because he believes it's haunted.

quote:

UPDATE: Took one posters advice, couldn't call the real estate agent cause it's like 2AM now, so I looked up the address on the Internet. A woman who lived in the house with her husband in the 50s pushed him down the basement stairs and the fall killed him, he was allegedly abusive.

That's enough for me tbqh! Don't believe in ghosts but I'm not living in a murder house. The murder was actually a huge court case for a small town, surprised I didn't know about it.

Ty all.
I wonder how many "I can't live in a murder house! :ohdear:" people you get in places where a non-trivial amount of houses are old enough that someone was probably murdered in them at some point.