Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Gromit posted:

As tight as a 12-year-old...

...back injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chrpno posted:

See I was never satisfyingly amused by this "joke", surely if a female is 12 years old then she doesn't count as a woman? Besides, the amount of 12 year olds "mixed up with coke" is probably very small, despite what Drew Barrymore says. They would have to have (a) the knowledge and desire for "coke", and (b) the wherewithall to obtain said "coke" either by finance or service. The intersection of both points is not common widespread practice.

But that's not the issue, perhaps the first line should read "I like my whiskey like I like my girls", or even better "I like my whiskey in the way that I prefer little girls". That way the intent has been stated with no linguistic embarrassment or confusion.

Presumably if a 12 year old is mixed up with coke it's because that's a common form of control used by sex traffickers. Not because she just loves cocaine and mows lawns for coke money.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

Presumably if a 12 year old is mixed up with coke it's because that's a common form of control used by sex traffickers. Not because she just loves cocaine and mows lawns for coke money.

Couldn't they use something cheaper? Come on, it's not the 80's anymore.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Powaqoatse posted:

my "favorite" not-whiskey is Jaburn I think it's called.

It doesn't say Whiskey or Whisky anywhere on the bottle, but it's kind of square, the label is black, and the booze itself is brown.

Turns out it's a lovely vodka with caramel coloring & i guess it survives by kind of looking like a whiskey?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Chrpno posted:

See I was never satisfyingly amused by this "joke", surely if a female is 12 years old then she doesn't count as a woman? Besides, the amount of 12 year olds "mixed up with coke" is probably very small, despite what Drew Barrymore says. They would have to have (a) the knowledge and desire for "coke", and (b) the wherewithall to obtain said "coke" either by finance or service. The intersection of both points is not common widespread practice.

But that's not the issue, perhaps the first line should read "I like my whiskey like I like my girls", or even better "I like my whiskey in the way that I prefer little girls". That way the intent has been stated with no linguistic embarrassment or confusion.

Let's beat this nerd's rear end

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

which one of these men is an irl sex offender and which is dead? the answer may surprise you next on Inside Edition

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

See I was never satisfyingly motivated by this "incitement", for even if the poster in question were to possess a donkey, I fail to see how besting it in a contest of sorts would in any way teach the poster a lesson.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Why do you assume anyone wants to teach you a lesson?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I didn't know that booty, crap, and mulletcore were music genres. I bet they're delightful.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I agree with the buff gay dude

2reachmu
Jul 30, 2005

SA-MART
SUCCESS
STORY

I remember picking up a zine from these guys in the mid-90s. I don't know if the shop is still open, but, here's the website with the (maybe) still running zine. http://www.massivemag.com/

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

Chrpno posted:

The joke works if you change the age to 18.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:stonk: holy gently caress that looks amazingly horrible

e: "Premium Quality" though, might be worth checking out

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Chrpno posted:

yeah "i like my whiskey like i like my girls" works better but lol at writing so much about a bad joke

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

That image makes my organs hurt every time I see it.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

GET INSIDE ME YOU BEAUTIFUL POISON

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

When the answer to, "Do I want whiskey, or industrial solvent?" is, "Surprise me!"

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
I like that it has a best before date.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Now with 10% less methanol

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bogan King posted:

It comes in a petrol jug from Sierra Leone, you know it's loving quality.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
That's the same jug my windshield washer comes in. Good thing its blue so I won't make a mistake as I doubt I'd taste the difference.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Memento posted:

It comes in a petrol jug from Sierra Leone, you know it's loving quality.

If you don't feel like buying a jug you can still only purchase a bag

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

hahaha gently caress its 5 liters, iirc a gallon is 3.8 so you cant even be like "oh yeah, a gallon of lovely whisky"

youd have to be like "oh yeah 1.2 gallons of lovely whisky :smug:"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Aggro posted:

The joke works if you change the age to 18.

But then it's not ~edgy~

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

But then it's not ~edgy~

Also it's a crime to mix any whiskey aged over 12 years with coke.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Solice Kirsk posted:

yea to be honest thats where it falls apart

im surprised it took so long for anyone to point that out tho

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Solice Kirsk posted:

What if the coke is also 12 years old

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
vodka and crystal pepsi (aged 30 years)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

but whiskey & coke instead

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

twoday posted:

vodka and crystal pepsi (aged 30 years)

Have a good day!

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

I'm imagining that tastes the way lacquer thinner smells.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I'm imagining that tastes the way lacquer thinner smells.

I'm going to say it tastes like paint thinner, mostly because it looks like some very cheap gin a friend brought to a party as a joke once. I sniffed it and declared it smelled like paint thinner. Then I drank some and it tastes pretty much how you'd expect paint thinner to taste if you were dumb enough to drink it.

tl;dr i was dumb enough to drink paint thinner

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

Bogan King posted:

I assume it's the same as with bottled water, where the "best before" date indicates not when the contents spoil but the bottle spoils.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Slime posted:

I'm going to say it tastes like paint thinner, mostly because it looks like some very cheap gin a friend brought to a party as a joke once. I sniffed it and declared it smelled like paint thinner. Then I drank some and it tastes pretty much how you'd expect paint thinner to taste if you were dumb enough to drink it.

tl;dr i was dumb enough to drink paint thinner

its probably exactly the same as that cheap gin, minus juniper berries, but plus caramel coloring

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/leeunkrich/status/863051616630456320

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Somebody watches Game Grumps! :thumbsup:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Powaqoatse posted:

but whiskey & coke instead

Dairy Products Gone Bad!

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

I noticed the area code and looked up the address. Of course it's Oak & Loc. What a poo poo part of town.