Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Joementum posted:

i love when goons get up on their high horses to defend the deep state
get rid of all states

et l'internationale sera la genre ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
"My client has never absolutely been a pisssboi, with few exceptions."

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Former Everything posted:

[extremely john wayne gacyishly] i never killed any boys with few exceptions

think of all the days i lived where i didn't kill any children wow bet you never considered that so much for the tolerant left

[extremely sarah huckabee-sandersishly] well, he's right. almost every day of his life was one where he didn't kill any children. A few dozen days were days where he killed children. Plain and simple.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Joementum posted:

especially when they use semantics. Um actually you look in the dictionary I think you find that regime means

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I remember when things used to matter. But Obama was in too much of a hurry to get to Billionaire/Whore Island and start building his Jedi temple in south Chicago.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Relevant Tangent posted:

That one Russian dude who was in the Oval Office but wasn't registered and who nobody remembers meeting is a successful psion from the Soviet's attempts to weaponize psionic powers.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Shageletic posted:

So what's up with the Japanese and maids

you know how people in the west sometimes idolize samurai or fetishise geisha

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Agean90 posted:

especially when they use sementics. Um actually you look in the dictionary I think you find that regime means
:q:

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Over the last ten years my junk has shown no warts, with few exceptions.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

fits my needs posted:

I remember when things used to matter. But Obama was in too much of a hurry to get to Billionaire/Whore Island and start building his Jedi temple in south Chicago.
lol obama was such a piece of poo poo but so much better than this guy :wow:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

john fucken yoo

https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/863034063686443008

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

sexy sexy pedantry

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Relevant Tangent posted:

The regime. We elected this man, it's not a regime, it's not an authoritarian system. We did, and will keep doing, this to ourselves. If you can't talk about the shitdick president we've got currently without lapsing into all government is bad man you'll never convince anyone of anything and you'll continue to actively thwart the cause you purport to support.

Ed Balls does a better job of making your argument than you do and he's British for gently caress's sake.

Just because you elect a government into power doesn't mean it's not a regime. All of your criticisms here are purely gutteral, reactionary outrages over the notion that the US government is authoritarian.

Pathetic.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol you know its good when yoos on your side

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Joementum posted:

It's a pony, to be honest.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Now say "nuclear wessels".

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i have had no probations with few exceptions

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Just because you elect a government into power doesn't mean it's not a regime. All of your criticisms here are purely gutteral, reactionary outrages over the notion that the US government is authoritarian.

Pathetic.

technically, i think the usg's wannabe authoritarian at this point

i mean, nobody even has any authority any more

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Do you honestly think CIA agents are looking at the way the FBI is being treated by Trump and saying to themselves, "He'd never do that to us!" because lol

He called the CIA a bunch of Nazis right around his inauguration.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Relevant Tangent posted:

It's a pony, to be honest.

Ride it.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

lmao someone buy this man an account

this guy is definitely a goon and indeed, likely a poster in this thread. reveal yourself immediately

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Shageletic posted:

So what's up with the Japanese and maids

its called fetishization my dude

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

you made shinji give me a rap sheet cuz you didnt want your fingerprints on me :shrug:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Baloogan posted:

i don't drink between the hours of 6am and 5pm, with few exceptions

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
UC Berkeley let this guy be a professor there lmao

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

brugroffil posted:

hi praise from him or you :smugdon:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

technically, i think the usg's wannabe authoritarian at this point

i mean, nobody even has any authority any more

Comey might have been fired because he refused to make a loyalty oath to the President. What's the threshold for authoritarianism, exactly?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

agreed. they're also not secret police.

i mean they're allowed to murder citizens and get away with it soooooooo

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Joementum posted:

i don't drink between the hours of 6am and 5pm, with few exceptions

your drinks molecules are all water with few exceptions

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

brugroffil posted:

almost immediately after inauguration he brought his traveling applause corps with him to the cia memorial wall and had them clap and hoot and holler to pretend like the cia was worshiping him

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Pathetic.

I think comparatively it isn't particularly authoritarian.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

Same. If you ignore the DnD probations my rap sheet is clean as a whistle

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump is an authoritarian regime it just doesn't have full power yet and is almost massively incompetent

trump is as authoritarian as they come

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

AP story is up: https://apnews.com/be034d91876e42af97f7fa4e0b39e4f1

quote:

President Donald Trump’s lawyers say a review of his last 10 years of tax returns do not reflect “any income of any type from Russian sources,” with some exceptions.

The lawyers did not release copies of Trump’s tax returns so The Associated Press cannot independently verify their conclusions.

The letter says there is no equity investment by Russians in entities controlled by Trump or debt owed by Trump to Russian lenders. It does reflect income from the 2013 Miss Universe pageant held in Moscow and a property sold to a Russian billionaire in 2008 for $95 million.

The White House says Trump asked his lawyers for a letter following a request from Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, who heads one of the congressional committees investigating Russia’s interference in last year’s election.

it's the promised letter

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Comey might have been fired because he refused to make a loyalty oath to the President. What's the threshold for authoritarianism, exactly?
oh yeah trucks buggin out tryna be all authoritarian

it seems like everythings falling apart around him though; nobodys buying his bullshit anymore :sad:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Relevant Tangent posted:

I think comparatively it isn't particularly authoritarian.

Authoritarian-lite, same great abuse of power, less killing

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you made shinji give me a rap sheet cuz you didnt want your fingerprints on me :shrug:

u post v well!

and where is shinji he has run off again and doesn't get in the loving robot!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh yeah trucks buggin out tryna be all authoritarian

it seems like everythings falling apart around him though; nobodys buying his bullshit anymore :sad:
i agree, i wouldn't count inbreds as "people" either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Same. If you ignore the DnD probations my rap sheet is clean as a whistle

this aint d n d

• Locked thread