Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ED BALLS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Alan Is More Upset posted:

it sounds like the compromise we had to take for this deal was to allow chinese banks to have more sway in america

they've aready hosed up the housing market in canada and have p. much taken over the movie theater industry here when they snatched up AMC
art of the deal

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Chris, you have a real job. You shouldn't spend so much time on the forums.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Brain Curry posted:

What a complete waste of a human life. A total scumbag piece of poo poo. I realize this sounds bad, but I don't mean it in a bad way.

the great poo poo wastes

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Chris, you have a real job. You shouldn't spend so much time on the forums.

his real job is :justpost:

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the great poo poo wastes

Why is this thread so obsessed with coal country?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Alan Is More Upset posted:

why would anyone in america want poultry from china when we can't even do it right

it sounds like the compromise we had to take for this deal was to allow chinese banks to have more sway in america

they've aready hosed up the housing market in canada and have p. much taken over the movie theater industry here when they snatched up AMC

All your birds, killed.

:sad:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
guh im out of the fancy pizza pockets and its RAINING

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Nien posted:

Has obabmas strategy with healthcare in giving the plebes some idea of what they are missing out on really working? In Aus if you took away essentially free healthcare there would be blood in the streets. Hell they tried to introduce a $7 fee to visit a doctor and we were gunna burn down the capitol.

Watch some of the recent town halls of returning Repub congressmen. We're not that far off.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
hospitals here in teh UK have been hit with a ransomware attack

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the nixon thing here is, what did he call it, like the madman theory right? where you act crazy? or maybe you are? and no one knows. gets em every time

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Brain Curry posted:

What a complete waste of a human life. A total scumbag piece of poo poo. I realize this sounds bad, but I don't mean it in a bad way.

Cool cool, what a terrible goddamn person. Jesus, lady, you deserve the guillotine.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Jose posted:

i love our cyberpunk dystopia

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

RandomBlue posted:

"..not in the same class as us.."
"..I'm not racist but.."

Also stands in front of that house and after that class statement and makes sure we all know she's not rich. I guess she's just part of that $500k/year working class I've heard so much about.

holy poo poo that was the trash idiot I heard on NPR the other night

gently caress this garbage lady

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

gimme ur bitcoins

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Healthcare is not free here, so also there's not that level of expectation. And people don't know what exactly is in this bill yet, but have a bad suspicion if they're normal folks unlike you or I.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

euphronius posted:

the FBI raided a republican campaign office yesterday and the acting director said there is a significant investigation

I don't know what more u want

we do need a prosecutor tho independent of elf and oaf

Not related to Trump so far.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

thats loving metal as gently caress

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

i heard this on NPR either yesterday or the day before yesterday and kneejerk starting yelling YOU GOD drat PIECE OF loving poo poo at my radio and I wasn't even at a drive thru ordering food yet

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Baloogan posted:

gimme ur bitcoins

poo poo like this is the only reason bitcoins exist

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
should've been the ransomware that challenges you to get a world-record high score in a bullet hell videogame to unlock it

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
This major beef news is really only a front for trompf to sell trompf steaks in China, isn't it? :ohdear:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Relevant Tangent posted:

ya

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Brain Curry posted:

Why is this thread so obsessed with coal country?

texass is coal country now too? is there any way to poison the earth that aint worth it to them

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Office Pig posted:

It's a special brand of insanity I'm not sure the world has ever seen where every single person in the government outside of the executive is fully aware that the president is a Russian asset and tries to make it go away by pretending he isn't to the point that Russian spies and propagandists can waltz into the oval office in order to broker deals that will destroy the sovereignty of an independent nation.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Relevant Tangent posted:

ransom and drugs

Serf
May 5, 2011

why would they put the "with few exceptions" line in there? like just lie to us. we're not gonna believe it anyways. when you put poo poo like that in there you're just trying to cover your rear end in the future bc you know poo poo ain't right

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

logikv9 posted:

should've been the ransomware that challenges you to get a world-record high score in a bullet hell videogame to unlock it

the 7th circle of bullet hell

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

logikv9 posted:

ransom and drugs

pls pay my ransom in drugs

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
*wakes up*

*gets coffee*

*checks twitter*

:stare:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i wonder if trump was good for bitcoin

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Louisgod posted:

i heard this on NPR either yesterday or the day before yesterday and kneejerk starting yelling YOU GOD drat PIECE OF loving poo poo at my radio and I wasn't even at a drive thru ordering food yet

It's the best argument for Israeli-style resettlement of the suburbs I think ive ever heard

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Shageletic posted:

Watch some of the recent town halls of returning Repub congressmen. We're not that far off.

Watching MacArthur get dunked on for a couple of hours was cathartic.

Too bad the rest of these piss babies are cowards and are hiding from their constituents.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Loooool

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

*wakes up*
This was your first mistake.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

logikv9 posted:

i wonder if trump was good for bitcoin

jeb! would have been better!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

brugroffil posted:

Watching MacArthur get dunked on for a couple of hours was cathartic.

Too bad the rest of these piss babies are cowards and are hiding from their constituents.

don't you mean paid protestors? :smugdon:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

texass is coal country now too? is there any way to poison the earth that aint worth it to them

Making certain that your children are dumber than you is a vital part of Gorilla Mindset.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

came here 2 post dis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what the gently caress does "laughing up their sleeves" mean

• Locked thread