Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I still have the butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orchestrated Mess
Dec 12, 2009

Fuck art. Let's dance.

Posting from a sea of super-edgy assholes ironically using a swastika emblem, I'm glad the real forces of bigotry are finally being addressed. Butts.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I feel for you. It's really unfortunate that the obvious KKK hoods and swastikas we've all seen in every server are not the real threat to decency.

It's crude butt jokes.

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

Ol Standard Retard posted:

hey BUTT Clan member Von Dilsnick, sorry it took so long to get you into the party but we also all then bailed out for the evening.

No sweat - had no mic handy so I declined the party invite. Cheers

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

TBeats posted:

Butt machine dreams?

machine BUTT dreams, actually

namaste

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Fried Watermelon posted:

I still have the butt

Are, uh, are those other platoons goon platoons? 'Cause those are pretty great.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

Ol Standard Retard posted:

I'm gonna go with Snacks' theory and say it wasn't the word "BUTT" but rather the emblem of gun-barrel sodomy that tripped their censorship alarms.

Yeah, the email specified it was the emblem.
"An image posted on Battlefield Companion violates our policies regarding user-generated content."
I could just set the emblem back to what it was and hope it doesn't get reported again or we can find something that couldn't possibly offend anyone. Minions? Anime? This guy?

Lawnie
Sep 6, 2006

That is my helmet
Give it back
you are a lion
It doesn't even fit
Grimey Drawer
Make it dickbutt. Let's see how many times they will censor us.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
if I was any good at arts I'd remake the exact emblem with minions colors / eyes. a minion pooping out a gun-minion

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

CornHolio posted:

Are, uh, are those other platoons goon platoons? 'Cause those are pretty great.

They are all goons

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Lawnie posted:

It's dickbutt on the xbox butt clan

dickbutt has also been my emblem for months

mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo
this is a load of poo poo, dice

Lawnie posted:

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
maybe it was the inserted gun that was the problem, with a few alterations it might be ok :yosbutt:

https://emblem.battlefield.com/G9lyw70l7C

winter.mute fucked around with this message at 16:28 on May 13, 2017

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If he farting a pot leaf

Like "we gonna smoke yo' rear end"

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

winter.mute posted:

maybe it was the inserted gun that was the problem, with a few alterations it might be ok :yosbutt:

https://emblem.battlefield.com/8gNYzGPf7C

Holy poo poo!

Lawnie
Sep 6, 2006

That is my helmet
Give it back
you are a lion
It doesn't even fit
Grimey Drawer

TBeats posted:

If he farting a pot leaf

Like "we gonna smoke yo' rear end"

Someone, please do this

Abiggoat
Feb 21, 2008

Kill yourself!

Lawnie posted:

Someone, please do this

Fart weed or smoke an arse?

Finally unlocked the hellriegel: hellriegeler, now I never have to touch it again!

Moving on to the medic rifle now because I don't hate myself enough I guess

Abiggoat fucked around with this message at 17:25 on May 13, 2017

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
here's one that you might be able to use without being reported

https://emblem.battlefield.com/tSXlIFyZ8C

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
Have team imbalances been getting really bad lately or have I just been noticing it more?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

i played with this emblem for like 2 years in bf4.

I'm sorry guys, think I got the gun butt emblem reported, I saw a clan with nazi emblems and spent an entire evening just mining/dynamiting them nonstop. I think they got mad.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

red19fire posted:

I'm sorry guys, think I got the gun butt emblem reported, I saw a clan with nazi emblems and spent an entire evening just mining/dynamiting them nonstop. I think they got mad.

Nah nazi punching is always appropriate. We can snag whatever emblem. Backup and I just had some fully sick rounds where the entire rest of our team really sucked. Like, how is it fun to be THAT BAD?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

red19fire posted:

:perfect:

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

red19fire posted:

Do you know if that works in the BF1 companion? You're able to change the emblem now so if you're able to use that one, do it.

I like to make my bayonet charges as terrifying as possible

https://gfycat.com/NervousEmotionalArabianhorse

Git gud

https://gfycat.com/MadImaginativeInchworm

I'm really starting to enjoy using the crossbow

https://gfycat.com/BothKlutzyAppaloosa

Laminator
Jan 18, 2004

You up for some serious plastic surgery?
Huh, I new UI update and they fixed the pre-TSNP experience levels

E Yesssssss they made the player pics for battle packs normal size again

Laminator fucked around with this message at 02:37 on May 17, 2017

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Auxiliary Treats posted:

Do you know if that works in the BF1 companion? You're able to change the emblem now so if you're able to use that one, do it.

Git gud

https://gfycat.com/MadImaginativeInchworm

holy poo poo haha

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Did they ever explain away why it takes longer to quit out of a game than it is to completely turn off your system, boot up the game then log in online?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
what sort of nerd plays video games on a Friday night/?

(this sort, PSKrew BUTT Clan assemble)

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Jimbot posted:

Did they ever explain away why it takes longer to quit out of a game than it is to completely turn off your system, boot up the game then log in online?

This drives me loving crazy. Especially when you are in between games at the scoreboard. It still takes for loving ever.

Laminator
Jan 18, 2004

You up for some serious plastic surgery?
Just had a run in with a squad where every player was using Hellrigel. Let me tell you how much fun that match was.

it wasn't that gun is loving stupid

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

sunday at work posted:

loving Hellrigel.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

A lot of the new maps are pretty good but holy gently caress Fort De Vaux is some wretched burning garbage. Got a shotgun? Got a Sniper rifle? Enjoy all your free kills. Like tactics and flanking? Go gently caress yourself, only narrow hallways with exits covered by every which direction possible for you.

Edit: In Frontline, I should clarify. Conquest it's good because you can actually flank.

Jimbot fucked around with this message at 17:37 on May 20, 2017

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Jimbot posted:

A lot of the new maps are pretty good but holy gently caress Fort De Vaux is some wretched burning garbage. Got a shotgun? Got a Sniper rifle? Enjoy all your free kills. Like tactics and flanking? Go gently caress yourself, only narrow hallways with exits covered by every which direction possible for you.

Edit: In Frontline, I should clarify. Conquest it's good because you can actually flank.

Fort De Vaux is always a dumpster fire on Frontlines unless you've got a squad of people all talking and working together.

Also I haven't played Frontlines since they added the match timer, it's just not fun any more feeling like you're racing a clock. The epic hour+ back and forth matches were just the best. These vague wins/losses when the timer runs out for whatever criteria :dice: felt fit are just no fun.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Uh yeah the point of frontlines was a horrid meatgrinder of twitchsperg boredom like the rules of the game itself guarantees that there's no real strategy

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
I'm starting a party in the PS 4 community. Feel free to join me drunkenly shooting man's

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

humpthewind posted:

I'm starting a party in the PS 4 community. Feel free to join me drunkenly shooting man's

Oh it's time

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
lol some dude made a compilation video of killing campers with dynamite

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-yFAVLHJJE

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Great games tonight HUGS krew, sorry I bailed early I had some IRL buddies show up for rocket league

not that you're second class Buddies or anything, just haven't seen them in a while

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Being able to use custom pics on Xbox is awesome:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
had a real good time with three non-goons who are friends with Nobbin Hood tonight they are real rear end motherfuckers and in spite of basically being brand new to the game we spanked the poo poo out of some teams.

Sorry if we were yelling too much, Mustard, we were uh... intoxicated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Chemmy posted:

Being able to use custom pics on Xbox is awesome:

:perfect: