Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Skypie posted:

Could be. I didn't have much contact with office guys as just a worker bee wireman. Come in, put in pipe and wire, go home. I've been out of the field for almost a year but the union meetings and closed FB page are always full of discussions on getting more involved with politics - especially at the local level - so the workers' interests are better represented

Yeah, my PM work has me doing a lot of stuff with different people,i suspect ownership is even more pro-trump but i don't really meet those people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Panzeh posted:

The most pro-trump guys in construction from my experience are the estimators/salesmen.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/identities/2017/1/4/14160956/trump-racism-sexism-economy-study

The strongest indicators of a Trump voter are racism and sexism, remember

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I don't know how you could possibly insinuate that Trump voters are racist.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

:cawg: look at all the liberal losers that fake their own victimhood... It's mana from heaven... they're truly hosed in the head

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

That dude's mugshot looks like he just ate the plums that were in the icebox

e: With a shade of Crying Jordan?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/863091070413963268

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klMSCTcd0XI

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
So every time a guy gets drunk and says mean things, it's news worthy now

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
tens of millions of racists and sexists running free among us, i would think it would be pretty easy to beat someone that so bad people supported

*runs the only other person the country hates more*

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Trump has replaced one of the most important bank regulators with a major corporate attorney.

I love that geniuses like Spunky and Yug actually thought Trump would crack down on Wall Street.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Majorian posted:

Trump has replaced one of the most important bank regulators with a major corporate attorney.

I love that geniuses like Spunky and Yug actually thought Trump would crack down on Wall Street.

they'll just say it's good because rich successful people heading corporate interests are different from corporate interests and they are clearly good for the job because they are rich and successful.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mnoba posted:

tens of millions of racists and sexists running free among us, i would think it would be pretty easy to beat someone that so bad people supported

*runs the only other person the country hates more*

See, the funny thing about that is, even Hillary wasn't as hated as Trump was, and still isn't.

How do you bring yourself to worship somebody who is even more loathsome to the whole country than Hillary Clinton?

bag em and tag em posted:

they'll just say it's good because rich successful people heading corporate interests are different from corporate interests and they are clearly good for the job because they are rich and successful.

They will indeed. Because they are useful idiots.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
really wanna know what spunky does for a living

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Probably on welfare, while railing on about the GOV'MENT needing to get OUT OF HIS WELFARE!!!:argh:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
He was an unknown, nobody knew what his policies would be!!!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Im sitting here dispatching routes and manage ~20 peeps

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

spunky is the robotic lady that notifies everybody you just killed a metrocop very loudly in half life 2

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
that's why I'm blind voting in 2020. open the phone book and point to a name. The unknown, wild card presidency that results will clearly be the best possible option.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Pixelated peeps don't count, Spunky.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

that's why I'm blind voting in 2020. open the phone book and point to a name. The unknown, wild card presidency that results will clearly be the best possible option.

vote for the president america deserves

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Thats how athens did primaries.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

Pixelated peeps don't count, Spunky.

All of reality is a computer game anyway

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

All of reality is a computer game anyway

We already know you're a redpill.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Gamers need to start drama because they live in virtual worlds and without drama they would go insane

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Majorian posted:

See, the funny thing about that is, even Hillary wasn't as hated as Trump was, and still isn't.

How do you bring yourself to worship somebody who is even more loathsome to the whole country than Hillary Clinton?

he's our only chance of rolling back epa rules that hopefully speed up global warming and put california underwater where it belongs

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

he's our only chance of rolling back epa rules that hopefully speed up global warming and put california underwater where it belongs

Can we get about ~12 feet of sea level rise, so I can have beachfront property? No more than that though please

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
~if you don't like Donald jamiroquai trump you're a liberal~

-a very smart person

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Gamers need to start drama because they live in virtual worlds and without drama they would go insane

My job is very mechanical and without intellectually stimulating conversation I'd be much sadder

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scary! posted:

~if you don't like Donald jamiroquai trump you're a liberal~

-a very smart person

Don't sign your posts

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

The Moon is the card of dreams and the unconscious. It depicts a gate flanked by two towers illuminated by the sun, with the pool representing the subconscious mind as a crayfish crawls out into the light. The dog and wolf are the tamed and wild aspects of the mind. Beyond the tower in the mountains is the unconsciousness.

On 9/11 the towers were destroyed which obliterated the division between consciousness and unconsciousness, and the division between dreams and reality. Humanity entered into a period of darkness and madness.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
You're gonna talk 9/11 and tarot cards but not post The Tower card

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.8fdb01790b64

bring on the rock vs trump in 2020, i think he would run as a republican challenger and would easily take cali making the race pretty easy

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
:ssh:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

The Moon is the card of dreams and the unconscious. It depicts a gate flanked by two towers illuminated by the sun, with the pool representing the subconscious mind as a crayfish crawls out into the light. The dog and wolf are the tamed and wild aspects of the mind. Beyond the tower in the mountains is the unconsciousness.

On 9/11 the towers were destroyed which obliterated the division between consciousness and unconsciousness, and the division between dreams and reality. Humanity entered into a period of darkness and madness.

the fall of the towers marked the beginning of Kali Yuga. now with the election of Trump we have entered a previously unknown phase of Hindu cosmology, Kali Yuge

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

SickZip posted:

the fall of the towers marked the beginning of Kali Yuga. now with the election of Trump we have entered a previously unknown phase of Hindu cosmology, Kali Yuge

now I am become dumb, destroyer of memes

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mnoba posted:

Psssst - Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Mar-a-Lago will all go first.:ssh:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Even I'm more in touch with the average American than your sheltered racist rear end is.

no you're not

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Haha I didn't notice that Napa dork called me sheltered and racist. What a tool

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Man, we wouldn't need to keep digging up coal if we could hook generators up to the goalposts itt.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

no you're not

Yeah, I am, I'm afraid. I'm not the one who thinks a literal billionaire gives a poo poo about protecting workers.:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

Yeah, I am, I'm afraid. I'm not the one who thinks a literal billionaire gives a poo poo about protecting workers.:laugh:

Hillary?

• Locked thread