Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Subjunctive posted:

I'm hoping this is one of those times where people say "vagina" but really mean "vulva".

It's all meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
dont sperg about vaginas

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

EnvyJ posted:

dont sperg about vaginas

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

you are the first person I've ever encountered other than myself who is even aware of Letterkenny

Some posters come by the forums the other day....

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

cash crab posted:

I know one of the actors from that show! I didn't realize he was on it until my roommate made me watch it and I was like, "Oh, poo poo, I drank with that guy."

Is it Daryl or Stewart? I love and will marry both of them.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Sagebrush posted:

you are the first person I've ever encountered other than myself who is even aware of Letterkenny

I've started watching Letterkenny, it's pretty funny.

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Postal Parcel posted:

I guess the stares and glares(from her and the populace at large) when you do the touching are supposed to dissuade you?

Anyway...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSedsd8gMO-/

None of of the people watching even bat an eye. loving Crossfit, not even once.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

:nws: https://vimeo.com/64733355 :nws:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

She sure isn't a shy nudist girl!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

computer angel posted:

Is it Daryl or Stewart? I love and will marry both of them.

One of the Skids, actually.

:gonk: It seems pretty gross to sit down on a public transit seat without any clothes on.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Sweden or wherever the hell that is probably takes much better care of their seats than say, SEPTA. If that makes you feel any better

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Sweden or wherever the hell that is probably takes much better care of their seats than say, SEPTA. If that makes you feel any better

Username/Post Combo: Looks like we found the star of the show here!

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Still. Nothing in the video got a reaction out of me except for her gracefully bringing that particular bit of mucous membranes against a public seat. I winced a little. Labia/vulva can stick to slick surfaces like that, too. Same way scrotum skin can.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

DandyLion posted:

Yeah I'm not some amateur and would know to bring a towel. Where's my art grants?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is it normal to wear a bra above the tits?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Guy Goodbody posted:

It is if it's a push-up.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

She looks chilly. Everyone else is wear warm coats.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm more concerned about the slip

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

DandyLion posted:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Still. Nothing in the video got a reaction out of me except for her gracefully bringing that particular bit of mucous membranes against a public seat. I winced a little. Labia/vulva can stick to slick surfaces like that, too. Same way scrotum skin can.

I dunno, we've got quite the barn burner going

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Nuebot posted:

It's a fetish.

Oh right of course

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/6au0pc/im_24_years_old_and_today_i_finally_lose_my/

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

no thank you

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

holy gently caress i was not prepared for that

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Oh dear god. :laffo:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Huh, guess I can cross "See a man gently caress a Purdue Fryer" off my list of things I'd never think I'd see. After 16 years on this site that list is getting incredibly short.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sVVl2EKgUU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

that's so weird that no woman wants to gently caress him

so weird

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Maybe not the most AUG, but I saw something mystifying in town today. There was a guy in a wheelchair moving himself backwards. I saw him crossing the street and thought at first maybe he had lost control, but when he got to the other side he looked around and started moving down the sidewalk in reverse. When he got to the end of the block he spun around, checked where he was going, then turned back around and kept on moving backwards. He did the same thing at the next block, and then I lost sight of him.

I still have no idea what to think of it.

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

My video isnt that aug but damnit i love it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b30EWZBkn0k

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Ziv Zulander posted:

Maybe not the most AUG, but I saw something mystifying in town today. There was a guy in a wheelchair moving himself backwards. I saw him crossing the street and thought at first maybe he had lost control, but when he got to the other side he looked around and started moving down the sidewalk in reverse. When he got to the end of the block he spun around, checked where he was going, then turned back around and kept on moving backwards. He did the same thing at the next block, and then I lost sight of him.

I still have no idea what to think of it.

Was he using his feet to push? Someone who can't use their arms to move around readily but still need a chair to get around 'walk' themselves backwards like that.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Bogan King posted:

Was he using his feet to push? Someone who can't use their arms to move around readily but still need a chair to get around 'walk' themselves backwards like that.

He was, but why couldn't he use his feet to move himself forward?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Just put pedal on the the wheelchair duh

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Ziv Zulander posted:

He was, but why couldn't he use his feet to move himself forward?

It's substantially easy to push with your feet than to pull yourself along by them. If you're in a chair doing that sort of thing substantially easier can be the difference between relying on someone else to help out or doing it yourself.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Bogan King posted:

It's substantially easy to push with your feet than to pull yourself along by them. If you're in a chair doing that sort of thing substantially easier can be the difference between relying on someone else to help out or doing it yourself.

I guess that makes sense. Closest I've ever gotten to using a wheelchair has just been loving around in one, so I wouldn't know.

:ms:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Ziv Zulander posted:

Closest I've ever gotten to using a wheelchair has just been loving around in one

It's nice of you to throw a bone (so to speak) to an obese disabled person, you're a real upstanding kind of guy :)

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

itd be easier to walk imo

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax
more like oldlegless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Oh, sure, it's fine if she does it, but if I happen to do it while dousing myself with kerosene while screaming self-written hymns about my own glory, I get funny looks.

It's not fair.

• Locked thread