Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Napa Valley goons represent - "I'm in touch with the common man"

Is "being in touch with the common man" getting jerked off in a Chicago bathroom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
no no no guys trump is way worse

*kills a bunch of americans, blames youtube*

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Napa Valley goons represent - "I'm in touch with the common man"
Trump owns a winery

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Is "being in touch with the common man" getting jerked off in a Chicago bathroom?

I'd say so

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Common man... with uncommonly skilled hands

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I've been meaning to try a Trump wine I hear his sparkling wines are pretty good

The reds are apparently not though

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Mnoba posted:

So is killing a bunch of people and blaming fake news good?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Panzeh posted:

Nah trumps idea is to gently caress over the labor laws enough so that american workers can enjoy that kind of misery and get paid peanuts for it.

All this so some billionaires can make more profit.

yeah but, like, American workers can sneer at immigrants so it's ok!

"The browns are gone, FINALLY we'll get our chance!" *continues slaving away at dying factories and cubicles*

e: loving lol at Benghazi poo poo

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

So is killing a bunch of people and blaming fake news good?

depends how many retweets it gets

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mnoba posted:

Hahaha, are you claiming Clinton killed Vilerat?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
trump can be an rear end in a top hat billionaire and you guys could be rabid anti-trumpers with too much time in the other trump thread echo chambers you know the truth is somewhere in the middle

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Skypie posted:

yeah but, like, American workers can sneer at immigrants so it's ok!

"The browns are gone, FINALLY we'll get our chance!" *continues slaving away at dying factories and cubicles*

e: loving lol at Benghazi poo poo

The fake pearl clutching from the Trumpniks about how lovely foreign workers have it and that's why banning them to lovely countries is necessary for their own good will never not be lulzy, double lulzy is the rational about how removing the minimum wage and bringing back sweatshops will be good because *fart

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

I am Vilerats smirking revenge.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Mnoba posted:

trump can be an rear end in a top hat billionaire and you guys could be rabid anti-trumpers with too much time in the other trump thread echo chambers you know the truth is somewhere in the middle

I thought you just liked trump ironically.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Majorian posted:

vilerat would have voted for trump in 2016 just based on what a corrupt, racist shill hrc is nevermind the fact she killed him and tried to cover it up

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Mordor She Wrote posted:

The fake pearl clutching from the Trumpniks about how lovely foreign workers have it and that's why banning them to lovely countries is necessary for their own good will never not be lulzy, double lulzy is the rational about how removing the minimum wage and bringing back sweatshops will be good because *fart

Well it's because they think if immigrants leave and the government deregulates everything, they'll finally be able to claim their right as hard-working, salt-of-the-earth millionaires. They think they'll be lords of the manor instead of serfs working in a corporate fiefdom.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mordor She Wrote posted:

also they will be the first to say "get a job" and that you don't have an excuse if you don't have one. easier to blame the mexican. now here's a shovel. oh that's too tough? too much hard work?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

I thought you just liked trump ironically.

I don't have to love and be sexually attracted to a president like weirdo liberals.

I can think many things about Trump are not ideal but agree with stuff he is doing. And admire his fighting spirit.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

vilerat would have voted for trump in 2016 just based on what a corrupt, racist shill hrc is nevermind the fact she killed him and tried to cover it up

tell us what you think about Obama's birth certificate

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

runupon cracker posted:

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I don't have to love and be sexually attracted to a president like weirdo liberals.

I can think many things about Trump are not ideal but agree with stuff he is doing. And admire his fighting spirit.

I'm gay for Bernie Sanders

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I am Vilerats smirking revenge.

Vilerat would you given your fat rear end a wedgie.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You have some terrible ideas if you think pro-billionaire policy is 'not ideal'. He fights for the rich with all the vigor shillary had.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

runupon cracker posted:

uhh hillary started that in 2008 what a weird question to ask

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

Vilerat would you given your fat rear end a wedgie.

You're the depressed guy with body issues. You like calling people fat too. Project much?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Oh i see you guys still pretending to be loving retarded just so you don't have to agree with a "liberal".

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're the depressed guy with body issues. You like calling people fat too. Project much?

Stating facts is projection now?

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Trumps positions are pretty much identical to all the other republican hacks.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Panzeh posted:

Yeah Trump is barely better than JEB or Cruz, and by better I mean more grossly incompetent that idiots mistake for being "down to earth"

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Panzeh posted:

republicans definitely don't endorse loving their own daughters, right guys *high-fives, grunt noises, pops collar up *

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mnoba posted:

republicans definitely don't endorse loving their own daughters, right guys *high-fives, grunt noises, pops collar up *

:discourse:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Mnoba posted:

... actually...

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Mnoba posted:

Have you seen a purity ball?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
https://www.infowars.com/watch-possessed-sjw-loses-it-over-trump-sign/

This is the perfect representation of this thread

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Don't believe the fake news msm!

*posts infowars*

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
the ESS JAY DUBYOOOUUUSSSS

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

It's not even news, it's just "LOL LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE ACTING SILLY OVER TRUMP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Grow the gently caress up.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

That should be any sensible persons reaction to Trump, just because daughter fuckers in the south and opioid addicts in the rust belt like him doesn't mean he is good hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

That should be any sensible persons reaction to Trump

lol, Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

• Locked thread