Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Bunch of shaders for Hal, Bruce, Adam, Barry, Atrocitus, Scarecrow and Dinah

http://imgur.com/a/csDq8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

No shaders to change Atrocitus into other colored Lanterns? Lame.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Blue Lantern Barry Allen confirmed, excuse me how do I mail WB my credit card

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Some shaders for Ollie, Ivy and Damian

https://imgur.com/a/UKCVg

Poor Arsenal

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Blue and Grey Bats shaders? Welp, I'll see you boys online while I grind this out, both literally and figuratively.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Zur-En-Arrh shaders ftw.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

So long as they implement a Boss Darkseid skin at some point I'll be happy.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/Azeez_jowder/status/862661461256044544

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Outsourced to Capcom

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

people are saying he isn't even dashing so it's just a scrub who doesn't even know how to input poo poo

although I'd be fine if Aquaman ate this as a nerf because gently caress dealing with his poo poo after Injustice 1

may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

WOW what a grate sports paly by the 49rs (better than seahawks)

DLC Inc posted:

people are saying he isn't even dashing so it's just a scrub who doesn't even know how to input poo poo

although I'd be fine if Aquaman ate this as a nerf because gently caress dealing with his poo poo after Injustice 1
Actually, Aquaman should always be top tier in every version.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the gear stream :vince:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Kurtofan posted:

the gear stream :vince:

What's this?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i only caught the end of it but they showed off some amazing loadout

https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

The stream moved on to aquaman and cyborg showcase

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

The gear options in this game look better and more varied than I expected.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Man this game is going to kick rear end. Feels like an actual 2017 fighting game. New poo poo to grind and chase. Time to yellow all my gear.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
jon stewart vs power girl!!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Kurtofan posted:

jon stewart vs power girl!!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

i only caught the end of it but they showed off some amazing loadout

https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

The stream moved on to aquaman and cyborg showcase

Goddamn how many streams have they hosted this week? Not that I'm complaining.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

McSpanky posted:

Goddamn how many streams have they hosted this week? Not that I'm complaining.

gotta squeeze in as much as possible, game comes out Tuesday! NRS has done a stellar job with this and MKX. Not many devs do so much to bring you up to date on every single thing in a game.

That loving war god loadout for Atrocitus, jesus. Also really love the mirrored mask for Catwoman.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

DLC Inc posted:

Yeah buddy is scrubbing it up. I already watched Tom brady gently caress around with aquaman for a bit and he can totally move forward/back like always.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I have no interest in playing The Joker but I WILL unlock that Batmite headpiece.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Evil Canadian posted:

Yeah buddy is scrubbing it up. I already watched Tom brady gently caress around with aquaman for a bit and he can totally move forward/back like always.

Very disappointed to hear this. Was really hoping we would get our first immobile character in a fighting game.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
That scarecrow hood holy gently caress

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Crowetron posted:

I have no interest in playing The Joker but I WILL unlock that Batmite headpiece.

I'm like 90% sure that's not supposed to be Batmite but rather a reference to this:

Or the comic that inspired it.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Doesn't bat mites ear points curl tho

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

HebrewMagic posted:

One of them kinda droops.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

They name checked Bat-Mite during the stream, it's definitely a reference.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Le Donnie Darko Joker

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I wish they would just let people stream already.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

HebrewMagic posted:

They do, it's a Batmite reference.

This is the first game I've ever taken a day off to play on release. I'm super excited and even if I end up floundering at the online play there seems to be plenty of stuff to do. Gonna bang out the story and then Darkseid it up.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Where's the gear that gives DArkseid a couch to sit on when a fight starts.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

fadam posted:

I wish they would just let people stream already.

That would be at direct odds with basically every major release ever, so why wish for what ain't gonna happen.

*ed*

That and gently caress literally everyone who has the game and I don't, I don't want them to be able to do poo poo with it!!!!

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Until I am playing Injustice 2, may anyone before me get stung on the dick by one hundred bees

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Hey guys I got a reviewer copy of-

HebrewMagic posted:

Until I am playing Injustice 2, may anyone before me get stung on the dick by one hundred bees

Uh... never mind.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Me a few days ago: "Hm this gear system seems cool and I like that there are options but I doubt DC will let NRS get really wet and wild with LOOKS options. I mean, surely they're going to focus on some dumb marketing ideas like 'iconic silhouettes' or some other thing they always say to say 'please don't make something that may look cooler than what's in the comics'."

Today:

"Well, I shouldn't have doubted I guess."

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBen80ZOoqk

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I really wanna like the gear options and stuff and I appreciate how much customizability there is and how out there the options get (especially considreing this a licensed game w/pretty tight IP control) but man oh man I think Netherrealms' art style is universally hideous and overdesigned.

I think the only character models I've really liked are the Jay Garrick Flash shader, Blue Beetle and maybe Captain Cold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
there are some I think are too busy, Atrocious is juuuust on the line between 'comic bad guy' and 'lol what are you doing, Ed' and stuff like Cat Woman getting weird full face welder masks and Hal getting cyber-helmets is kinda meh, but I think most of them are firmly on the 'comic books are fuckin stupid and I love them' side of 'overdesigned'.

Jay Garrick Flash is REALLY good though, like, I don't care what gear Flash gets I'm gonna use that.

I've seen almost nothing on Blue Beetle and literally forgot he was in the game despite loving the character. How's he been lookin playstyle wise? Zone based I assume?

• Locked thread