Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

cinci zoo sniper posted:

it's sound reaction, tank dogs love to blow friendly armor up if enemy halts

I'm just still imagining a Russian guy in front of a whole classroom packed with dogs, with a big chart of tank silhouettes divided into THE HEROIC PATRIOTIC ARMOR // THE DESPICABLE FASCIST ARMOR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Pirate Radar posted:

I'm just still imagining a Russian guy in front of a whole classroom packed with dogs, with a big chart of tank silhouettes divided into THE HEROIC PATRIOTIC ARMOR // THE DESPICABLE FASCIST ARMOR

sadly, in reality they did starve dogs to near death and fed them exclusively under working tanks

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Ahahaha, Corbynfuhrer cannot even keep it together until the election and ran over a cameraman with his car?

loving hell. Shame he likely won't win. He promises to be even more entertaining than Trump.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

Ahahaha, Corbynfuhrer cannot even keep it together until the election and ran over a cameraman with his car?

loving hell. Shame he likely won't win. He promises to be even more entertaining than Trump.

confirmed high elf

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Alberta is pretty famous for its fossils. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_Provincial_Park

When the oil market inevitably crashes again Im sure a new layer of rural conservative fossils will be added for future paleontologists to study.

Also today I learned that Sudbury is built in the worlds second largest impact crater.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e7FVD7wX2k

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfM9otjBSII

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

IS THIS THE DREAM?!

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Sweet. Wish they would do another Mechwarrior but I'll take this. (Titanfall/2 is a good game but similarity is kind of superficial)

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jon Shafer, lead designer of Civilization 5, has joined Paradox Development Studio to work on a new grand strategy game. The news was announced at PDXCon today in Stockholm, Sweden, though we were not told the name of the game Shafer is working on, nor any other details about it.

“I’ve been a fan of Paradox’s games for years now, and moving onto the team behind some of my favorite titles is an exhilarating moment for me,” said Shafer, whose new title at Paradox Development Studio is Game Director.

Shafer's former projects include the Beyond the Sword and Warlords expansions for Civ 4, and he's also currently working on At the Gates, a strategy game he funded on Kickstarter and will continue to develop alongside his work with Paradox.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4oWxwTD_Bg

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

cinci zoo sniper posted:

why is every junior position gated behind a 3-stage interview

we want to know who's desperate and lacks a strong sense of self worth

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

why is every junior position gated behind a 3-stage interview

I'm not sure how it's handled in the Frozen Tundra of Latvia where goatmen rule their fiefdoms, but a common scheme is:

1. Weeding out the obvious basket cases (often enough at mass recruiting events)
2. Checking out individual applicants.
3. Personal fit and talking details.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

i helped kickstart this because i'm a sucker

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gosh darn, president Koivisto is dead :( He had good hair.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

I'm not sure how it's handled in the Frozen Tundra of Latvia where goatmen rule their fiefdoms, but a common scheme is:

1. Weeding out the obvious basket cases (often enough at mass recruiting events)
2. Checking out individual applicants.
3. Personal fit and talking details.

big4 seems to be doing 1-1-23, the other place seems to do, uhh, the same

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

Gosh darn, president Koivisto is dead :( He had good hair.

rest in bogpeace

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

chelsea just won the prem. anderlecht will win the jupiler pro league. man utd is probably going to win the europa league and the only thing keeping real from winning the champions league is loving juventus.

grim.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Slept a Pharah mid-air above the point.

Got picked by a reaper and nobody of my team manages to kill the Pharah or get on the point. :smith:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Randler posted:

The car was already past them and some dickhead stuck his foot under the rear wheel. For some reason this is the drivers, and also Corbyn's, fault.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Don't sleep with Gabe's girl

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Regarde Aduck posted:

The car was already past them and some dickhead stuck his foot under the rear wheel. For some reason this is the drivers, and also Corbyn's, fault.

*Mailishly* He has the crazed eyes of a man who would drive over a journalist, though.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
gently caress if they make VickyIII I'll need to buy a comp

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Video games will be played once more

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

rear end struggle posted:

gently caress if they make VickyIII I'll need to buy a comp

forget it you are no longer playing videogames

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Randler posted:

*Mailishly* He has the crazed eyes of a man who would drive over a journalist, though.

here's a picture of him eating a sandwich to prove he's a bad person

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I'm actually surprised that worked so well last time, because it's not like the Queen and her loyal Tories look any better.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

who would vote for this monster?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
if i was a british politician i would just refuse to eat in public

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Ed millibrand fails to look human eating a bacon sandwich

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/uJLYHLX.gifv

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

R. Mute posted:

chelsea just won the prem. anderlecht will win the jupiler pro league. man utd is probably going to win the europa league and the only thing keeping real from winning the champions league is loving juventus.

grim.

yeah, soccer is bad

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

i thought the preferred name was dumblecorbyn

RODNEY THE RACEHOR
Jan 1, 2016

i hope my friend dahmer has a happy ending
dogs are incredibly smart, but if i was going to train an animal for military use it would probably be the noble goat

RODNEY THE RACEHOR
Jan 1, 2016

however i will never train animals for the military because the sooner we abandon all conflict and return to life as a peaceful agrarian species living under a global communist government of the people, the better

RODNEY THE RACEHOR
Jan 1, 2016

cinci zoo sniper posted:

confirmed high elf
:420:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

RODNEY THE RACEHOR posted:

dogs are incredibly smart, but if i was going to train an animal for military use it would probably be the noble goat

Strap a bomb to deg and send him off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Aves Maria! posted:

yeah, soccer is bad
actually it's life that's bad

• Locked thread