Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

freckle posted:

well maybe the dinosaurs shouldn't have pissed god off with all the gay sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Mr3mKy5zw

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

freckle posted:

dinos were smaller than blue whales

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Evil_Greven posted:

Great news guys, our collective destruction and poisoning of the environment killed Cthulhu.

Please let Roseanne Bar go peacefully into that good night.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baller Ina posted:

so will the spicelord be back at tehh spicin next week or can we look forward to hucky;s charms

spicer mice from mars

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

SKULL.GIF posted:

my real question is how did alpha centauri never get a proper sequel

beyond earth was purestrain garbage and the expansion/patches only brought it up to "average"

like how do you go two decades praising alpha centauri's writing and characterization and then release a game that completely ignored the writing and characterization?

you can blame EA for that, when firaxis was sold the rights for alpha centauri didn't transfer with it so we could either have a) a sequel that has the title but is made by a company with no ties to the original and no experience making a 4x or b) the old company making a knockoff after most of the original creative team had moved on

neither option was ever going to yield anything except for pure poo poo, and honestly beyond earth was bad but it could have been so much worse

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

lexx is like "what if harlan ellison was a big ol goofy canadian"

it was a german canadian co-production which explains the portrayal of america

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

freckle posted:

My god.

You are worse than Hillary Clinton.

Probably, she's rich.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Fix posted:

Fiamma up in Bellingham, but I wouldn't doubt that either.

I never ate there. boomers in feb always put me out of burg commission for the year i's always get two for the $5 and change. Swiss mushroom and teriyaki. eat Swiss in restraint and take the teriyaki home.

I always wondered, is la fiamma and fiamma owned by the same people?

you ever get buffalo from the farm in skagit off chuckanut?

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

freckle posted:

the dinosaurs were flipped off the planet by a meteor you loving spherecuck

you godammn rounder bitch

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
whoops that convo was like a million pages ago, being away from my posting rig all day has really disoriented me

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

so im playin swtor and got the latest xpack thing free through twitch prime or whatever it's called and holy cow its straight up just a single player rpg at this point, like more so than the original stuff in the game

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

i like that they had a hamfisted metaphor for america and then went AHH gently caress IT and just set the show in america for a while

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Sup? So the VP hosed a horse huh? Can't say I'm surprised.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

SKULL.GIF posted:

Not Canadian but we have bratwurst burgers here in Wisconsin, along with bison, venison, and elk

Yes, but typically you'd advertise those variations, not put up some huge signs about your hamburgers being beef, like hamburgers typically are. I've had bison and ostrich burgers several times and none of those places had any special indicators about their basic hamburgers being beef.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I can't sever but I'm really good at not talking politics irl. I go to my relatives place for holidays and they all voted for Trump, and I've never had a problem

It's just that I'm not good at hiding contempt lolol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

there is some nasty and petty anti americanism in some spots in canada because haha their ancestors were evicted from new england during the revolution and instead of being chill a f aermciacan canadiands who can leap a continent in a single bound they are sulky little angry cucks!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

SKULL.GIF posted:

Bison burgs are like, actually really good

Agreed.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

logikv9 posted:

I can't sever but I'm really good at not talking politics irl. I go to my relatives place for holidays and they all voted for Trump, and I've never had a problem

It's just that I'm not good at hiding contempt lolol

well now you can talk to them about how the VP hosed a horse

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

i like that they had a hamfisted metaphor for america and then went AHH gently caress IT and just set the show in america for a while

America's protrayal in lexx became 9999999x more realistic on nov 8th last year

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

RandomBlue posted:

Oh come on, he was good in Clue!.

He was fantastic in Clue. Everybody in Clue was fantastic.

Clue was so good, you guys

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

punchymcpunch posted:

maybe u dont like farscape

I know, I was trying to lay out mathematical proof for why Farscape is objectively bad though. Exhibit A) SCIENCE!

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
horse cum is the secret to radiant plastic skin thank you mike pence for this invaluable beauty tip

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I feel extremely extremely uncomfortable talking politics irl. Even when it's people whom I agree with I just... Don't want to talk about it. Double true when I used to work in a place that had the boss loudly talk about how OBAMA was golfing while the country burned

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i may not know art but i know what i like

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

TildeATH posted:

You sound like the one guy who didn't like Othello and based his entire opinion off a single scene in the second act.

Holy poo poo, that was me.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
This one has been done before, right?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

logikv9 posted:

I feel extremely extremely uncomfortable talking politics irl. Even when it's people whom I agree with I just... Don't want to talk about it. Double true when I used to work in a place that had the boss loudly talk about how OBAMA was golfing while the country burned

I feel stressed out sometimes because I know that those people don't stop being that dumb just because the subject changes. Once I learn that someone is a republican I have to question every decision they make.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

triple sulk posted:

so im playin swtor and got the latest xpack thing free through twitch prime or whatever it's called and holy cow its straight up just a single player rpg at this point, like more so than the original stuff in the game

That's because you're the only motherfucker still playin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the founder is a p good movie kinda like there will be blood on a micro scale

michael keaton kills it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

wear the hat logic

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dont talk politics w/ strangers
live in ur precisous echo chambers
sad

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

MariusLecter posted:

It was so great, everyone just holyshit faced, okay chriton now make it stop :stonk: :sweatdrop:

and he whispers, No.

The episode(s) where Chriton and Scorpio (come the gently caress on, was the super evil gimp suit not enough that you had to name him Scorpio) merge and act super gay were the best.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Baloogan posted:

wear the hat logic

i'll wear a hat that says "make hats great again"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

TheBigAristotle posted:

This one has been done before, right?

lol