Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Screaming Idiot posted:

Oh, sure, it's fine if she does it, but if I happen to do it while dousing myself with kerosene while screaming self-written hymns about my own glory, I get funny looks.

It's not fair.

Username paying dividends in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Maybe if you could scream in key people would be less annoyed

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Maybe if you could scream in key people would be less annoyed

YOU ARE NOT THE DAD OF ME

cnut
May 3, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:effort:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
thanks

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

At first I thought the redhead's gormless face was the worst thing in this photo and then I saw his tattoo.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Nostradingus posted:

At first I thought the redhead's gormless face was the worst thing in this photo and then I saw his tattoo.

He gets random celebs to tattoo him.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

That "mirror" wigs me out more than anything else in the pic. It's like they tacked a clear piece of plastic to the wall, but why?

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

The sink has no faucet, or space for a faucet to be installed. It's like a sacrificial altar.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Look at the toilet paper, all the stuff is fixed on the ceiling which explains how our hero seem to be flying above it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fathis Munk posted:

Look at the toilet paper, all the stuff is fixed on the ceiling which explains how our hero seem to be flying above it.

??? ?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
The TP holder is holding the roll by the lower edge of the hole. So presumably the roll is falling upwards in this pic because the pic has been turned upside down.

Or there have been enough blood sacrifices performed at that altar to alter gravity.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

verymoldy posted:

The sink has no faucet, or space for a faucet to be installed. It's like a sacrificial altar.

The mirror horrified me so bad that I missed the altar sink. Whole room is wiggy. Eugh.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5nd1lp97ys

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fathis Munk posted:

The TP holder is holding the roll by the lower edge of the hole. So presumably the roll is falling upwards in this pic because the pic has been turned upside down.

Or there have been enough blood sacrifices performed at that altar to alter gravity.

I just assumed it was Australia

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEeFb9vByx8

My dad shared this with me in earnest, saying that he thought it was totally rad and look what a great job this kid does. :kiddo:

I'm so glad that Youtube wasn't a thing when I was a teenager, because I probably would have made a dozen of these videos and might die of embarrassment as an adult.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

canyoneer posted:

My dad shared this with me in earnest, saying that he thought it was totally rad and look what a great job this kid does. :kiddo:

I'm so glad that Youtube wasn't a thing when I was a teenager, because I probably would have made a dozen of these videos and might die of embarrassment as an adult.

The kid did do a great job.

cnut
May 3, 2016

cnut
May 3, 2016

:nms: :barf: gross poopy stuff :barf:

http://i.imgur.com/wCdzB1J.jpg

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Huh, guess I can cross "See a man gently caress a Purdue Fryer" off my list of things I'd never think I'd see. After 16 years on this site that list is getting incredibly short.

Is this what was in the Reddit post which has since been deleted?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Baby got back.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Benny Harvey posted:

Is this what was in the Reddit post which has since been deleted?

It was a naked dude putting his dick inside a store bought roasting chicken. First pic was the chicken and a condom and the second was naked flabby pasty man with chicken being 'spit roasted'.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Upsetting.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Christ, I feel really bad for that person :/

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

There is a high chance that he doesn't realise/feel what he has done, so the carnage will continue when he gets on the bus, ans stains whatever seat he is on, and so on for the rest of the day.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

BrigadierSensible posted:

There is a high chance that he doesn't realise/feel what he has done, so the carnage will continue when he gets on the bus, ans stains whatever seat he is on, and so on for the rest of the day.

Well now I'm going to fear the next bus I get on will be the poop bus. Every bus from now on is the poop bus. The specter that haunts me will be the poop bus.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

canyoneer posted:

I gave him a like because good on him. :unsmith:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nuebot posted:

Well now I'm going to fear the next bus I get on will be the poop bus. Every bus from now on is the poop bus. The specter that haunts me will be the poop bus.

Stay safe Poop Bus.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nuebot posted:

All buses have had poop in or on them at some point.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

canyoneer posted:

No worse than actual Mike Love singing.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

canyoneer posted:

This guy rules, and your dad probably rules too.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
2 balls in corner pocket.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ularg posted:

2 balls in corner pocket.

Scratch that

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

The Bloop posted:

Scratch that

Strike. :smug:

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Right on cue with the terrible puns.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

Baby got back.

More like back got baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Crossposting because I want everyone to suffer this

• Locked thread