Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

Biden, definitely
Cheney gotta off on shooting horses
Al Gore has never participated IRL but is a life long enthusiast. Horse utaku if you will.

i will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

I bet that recorder is something trump carries around to dictate his deep thoughts

*plays back tape*

"there's nothing here, boss. just sounds like someone pissing"

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/863411698836885504

putting that surveillance system to good use

Can't wait for The Trump Tapes documentary in a couple years. Going to way better than The Nixon Tapes.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

PerilPastry posted:

Pls don't forget Trump's mom

seriously seriously what the gently caress is it that I'm looking it? please tell me the hair was photoshopped. mother gently caress.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

I bet that recorder is something trump carries around to dictate his deep thoughts

Diane, the trees here are amazing

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

hopefully the trump tapes don't have huge portions removed, and whatever trump is using to record himself and others better be high bitrate. gently caress the grainy nixon tapes

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

the president is a lawyer

somehow thats the thing thats really broken my brain about this presidency

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
twitch is following up on its greatest channel ever (https://www.twitch.tv/bobross) with the second best pbs show

https://www.engadget.com/2017/05/11/twitch-mister-rogers-streaming-marathon/

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Piggy Smalls posted:

seriously seriously what the gently caress is it that I'm looking it? please tell me the hair was photoshopped. mother gently caress.

Trump is conciously cosplaying as his mom

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Piggy Smalls posted:

every other photo of mary trump corroborates the lack of photoshopiness so sorry bro you're gonna lose some brain cells after this sweet post

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
She should be running

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Joementum posted:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

the boop dispensor :3:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Baloogan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXa8xWiFd9U

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Baloogan posted:

She should be running

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

hmmm something something birth certificate?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Joementum posted:

Note to self: remember to get rear end wart cream for giant wart on my rear end.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Piggy Smalls posted:

lol just noticed his moms name is Mary and his dad's middle name is Christ :piss:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

hmmm something something birth certificate?

how do we know donald trump was actually born

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Piggy Smalls posted:

you've spent at least two years looking at trump's idiotic pompadour and his mom's hairstyle breaks your brain?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Office Pig posted:

mind

blown

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

you've spent at least two years looking at trump's idiotic pompadour and his mom's hairstyle breaks your brain?

wait'll you see what eric comes up with in like 10 years

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
maggie had better be recording every single time trump calls her, that stuff is going to be very useful.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
optimism sets you up for disappointment, pessimism makes you stupid, the only true path is tempering neutrality

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

I did a thing posted:

Can't wait for The Trump Tapes documentary in a couple years. Going to way better than The Nixon Tapes.

grab the (unintelligible)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
maybe some drugs too

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Sir Tonk posted:

maggie had better be recording every single time trump calls her, that stuff is going to be very useful.

who is maggie?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hi

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
The only thing I look forward to out of a scenario in which Trump stays on for two terms is one day, suddenly, he's wearing a wig and expects everybody to just play along.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Piggy Smalls posted:

I gave up on thinking things were photoshopped after Scott Walker

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

so I heard trump isn't a US citizen and a horse was inside pence

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Solarin posted:

so I heard trump isn't a US citizen and a horse was inside pence

all true

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Joementum posted:

*click* titties: I like the bigger ones *click*

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Ramadu posted:

the president is a lawyer

somehow thats the thing thats really broken my brain about this presidency

No he's not. Honorary degrees are meaningless participation awards universities hand out to famous people. Except Trump can't even get one from a real university.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

*click* titties: I like the bigger ones *click*

*click* trump *click*

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/mikandynothem/status/863197253141278720

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Office Pig posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mrmcd posted:

No he's not. Honorary degrees are meaningless participation awards universities hand out to famous people. Except Trump can't even get one from a real university.

he'll get one from a military academy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Joementum posted:

trump probably did end ten year terms for FBI director because unless he appoints the current acting director the next president is going to fire his appointee, which will then become the norm

No way Ivanka's going to fire Jared.

• Locked thread