Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Al! posted:

its called dressage

in some parts of the South, this annual event is known as Steeplechase :smugmrgw:

and the man of the hour, Ed Balls, is here in a PLAID shirt and suspenders

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

get hosed

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Sir Tonk posted:

get hosed

by a horse - Mike Pence

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

anyway heres the real story on the neighborhood of make believe,

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

MariusLecter posted:

by a horse - Mike Pence

sure has been a weird week

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Squizzle posted:

anyway heres the real story on the neighborhood of make believe,

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/863438284458000384

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
are they sending Kevin Clash?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Apraxin posted:

excellent and confidence-inspiring use of fundrasing by local dems, as per usual:
https://twitter.com/PhillyInquirer/status/863142848111284225

Reading the article, this was about money raised to host the convention in Philadelphia, not money spend to promote any particular candidate. So it's not like Trump helping himself to the cash pile or Rove spending $100 million on... something. It's pretty reasonable to give out a bonus for good work. Especially since the Democratic convention was such a rip-roaring success.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
diane is real and she is agent cooper's friend

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Someone do pence and a horse.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

next week's headline: "Assad apologizes for deadly chemical attack that killed Big Bird"

"My bad, guys"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
abortion is like the ahca if you believe hard enough - dnd shitters

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
"This is ridiculous, it is not tenable and Republicans ... just politically, this cannot last, so go ahead and start holding the President accountable, the bogeyman is not going to come out from under your bed," Amanda Carpenter, a former communications aide to Sen. TED CRUZ said on "Anderson Cooper 360" on Friday. "Donald Trump's special police are not going to come get you in the middle of the night."

hmmm

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/863438959497670656

hmmmmmm

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Fidel Castronaut posted:

diane is real and she is agent cooper's friend

in the new series they find agent cooper wrapped in plastic and diane comes into town to solve the mystery

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Yinlock posted:

next week's headline: "Assad apologizes for deadly chemical attack that killed Big Bird"

"My bad, guys"

*points at Mitt Romney*

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Plz hack the printing presses and make this happen.

Aren't some of you Russian? Plz hack.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
I just can't wait for next week. Its driving my anxiety off the charts. Literally anything could happen next week. Nothing is off the table with this administration. Trump may announce he is partaking in The Hajj this year as a show of solidarity with Muslim people. A military alliance with Iran. Appoint an Ambassador to Puerto Rico. The Eastern Orthodox Church could canonize him. Endless permutations. When Trump is gone. What will we all do? Our lives will seriously feel like something is missing. And sure, at least we'll be alive. But thinking on it, do we really want a future without Dr. Donald Trump esquire?? He's brought so much entertainment into our lives. I hope he never leaves the limelight. Ever.

I did a thing fucked around with this message at 18:06 on May 13, 2017

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

What a beautiful Asian boy, I can just imagine the underlying feelings of tension between the guard and the guarded. And they go to so many interesting places and deal with such high stakes!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh my god are we going to get press secretary sean hannity

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

I just can't wait for next week. Its driving my anxiety off the charts. Literally anything could happen next week. Nothing is off the table with this administration. Trump may announce he is par taking in The Hajj this year as a show of solidarity with Muslim people. A military alliance with Iran. Appoint an Ambassador to Puerto Rico. The Eastern Orthodox Church could canonize him. Endless permutations. When Trump is gone. What will we all do? Our lives will seriously feel like something is missing. And sure, at least we'll be alive. But thinking on it, do we really want a future without Dr. Donald Trump esquire?? He's brought so much entertainment into our lives. I hope he never leaves the limelight. Ever.

go masturbate or something

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

why is trump walking across the lawn? alone?

did he deliberately avoid walking on the rubber mat?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

in the new series they find agent cooper wrapped in plastic and diane comes into town to solve the mystery

that'd be a kind of cool spin. she's quoted in ancillary materials and cooper talks about his secretary diane in those same materials so she is real.

anybody saying differently is FAKE NEWS!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

please be hannity please be hannity please be hannity

or doocy, that would be funnier

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nude behavior new low

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

it's definitely going to be hannity or o'reily, 100%

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KILL ME

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Yinlock posted:

oh my god are we going to get press secretary sean hannity

nah, it's supposedly Kimberly Guilfoyle, who looks like trump's kinda' lady!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Office Pig posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bupagiROLV8

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Sir Tonk posted:

Just get Bill Burr and let him do his podcasts during the press briefing. It would be more informative and get better ratings.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

read da ahticle, eeediuts

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Office Pig posted:

waiting for my horse guy to finish putting new shoes on my horse

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

New episode of Lovett or Leave It is up. And its pretty drat good.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
press sec o'reily

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

why is trump walking across the lawn? alone?

did he deliberately avoid walking on the rubber mat?

it's always eerie how he's so quiet in situations where reporters are asking him questions, like when he walked out of that signing ceremony without even putting his signature on paper. it's like his brain is designed to shut down vocal capability in this specific situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
doctor president trump

• Locked thread