Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
The Rise of Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

- Following a Prideful Gabagool into the Tension Zone and hearing dat music change :ohyeah:

- Getting an air Frenulum just before you hit Ground Twelve

- Standing over a crowd of Slovenly Praksises and grinning before tossing your last Greedy Football amongst them and watching the crowd go muthafuckin wild :catdrugs:

- Saving up your Taint-Forged Blades to trade to the Grossest Parappa........ :drat:

- Perfectly hopping across the Frightingale Floor in time with the enraged noises of the Floor Clown :honk:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

- Following a Prideful Gabagool into the Tension Zone and hearing dat music change :ohyeah:

- Standing over a crowd of Slovenly Praksises and grinning before tossing your last Greedy Football amongst them and watching the crowd go muthafuckin wild :catdrugs:

- Saving up your Taint-Forged Blades to trade to the Grossest Parappa........ :drat:

- Perfectly hopping across the Frightingale Floor in time with the enraged noises of the Floor Clown :honk:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

http://i.imgur.com/G3Qh5Ac.gifv

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

*nervously* lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lmao

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

warping your spaceship to faster than light speed + the preceding count-down sequence, e.g. in elite: dangerous, FTL, and everspace

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- dodging into bullet time in Vanquish

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

The instant replay when you get a critical attack in a wild arms game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

guard crushing an invader in dark souls 3

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

doing a jumping heavy kick to crouching heavy kick combo in street fighter 2, the sound effect is so meaty and satisfying

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Doing a perfectly timed power hit in mario golf

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

P-Mack posted:

doing a jumping heavy kick to crouching heavy kick combo in street fighter 2, the sound effect is so meaty and satisfying

this is my go to in most fighting games

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

There is no honor in this

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

headshotting a low level bokoblin from a shaded bush

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

When Atrocitus Level 20s demon cat pukes on Black Adam Level 20

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Liquid Drink posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

There is no honor in this

its usually what happens when you're winning 7+ to zip and everyone rages, feels good everytime

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A concession denies you the finishing blow, the goomba stomp of the match.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Anti-Goomba Stomp: When you break all your salve injectors in Caves of Qud in a failed attempt to reverse engineer them.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Liquid Drink posted:

Hahah

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Inviting these freaks to join your federation in Stellaris and committing genocide on them ASAP

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Perfect dodging

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

When you use cheat engine to beat the tutorial of Nier: Automata

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Going back in time, to another world

http://i.imgur.com/TotnbJN.mp4

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Liquid Drink posted:

:chloe:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

Is this the same person who came out of 10+ years of lurking to roast Synthy

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TrollGod

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pablo Gigante posted:

Is this the same person who came out of 10+ years of lurking to roast Synthy

Yea and he is taking no prisoners

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

on behalf of Lord Newell. Liquid Drink: righteous defender of steams aids, slayer of synthy, tbc...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Nailing a quick-kill.

http://i.imgur.com/FVkqZvw.mp4

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013
manually saving before a boss

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sacrificing a team mate to get away in Friday

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

frank.club posted:

sacrificing a team mate to get away in Friday

driving away in the boat as someone is trying to get in

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Liquid Drink posted:

driving away in the boat as someone is trying to get in

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013
finding a Korok in Hyrule Castle so the music that sounds like you're fighting through hordes of enemies with Master Sword in hand to kill Ganon and rescue the Princess is replaced by the gay little Korok jingle