Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Egbert Souse posted:

Trumpy, you can do stupid things!
I've been saying this for months and nobody understands me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol, do you Americans realize that Donald John Trump is your president?

(interstitial Eurovision lol)

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

You know I'm pretty pro spying but when the guy in charge has nothing better to say than "what the proles don't know can't hurt them"..."

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

turn off the TV posted:

Boomers are incapable of processing a reality that doesn't involve constant television.

Post/ username/ lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Jesus. "You can't be raped if you don't remember it"

"If you were unconscious when raped, then it wasn't rape because you couldn't say no" which was a legit defense idiots used to say

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

brylcreem posted:

holy poo poo! lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

brylcreem posted:

hosed up if true

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
God what a way to end the week. Started off with firing Comey and ends with getting a Law PhD. :sadcoke:

What adventures will Daily Jumble Trump get into next week?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol trump . . just. . . trump

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Lpzie posted:

lol trump . . just. . . trump

whoa lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I don't usually mock other goons, since we're all broken people and need to stick together, but get a load of this guy in the Hillary thread:

bonerjam posted:

my life is pretty great actually and i am happy like 90% of the time.

it's just that i work in a loving factory full of idiot rednecks and cant get high like a normal goddamned adult, so i have to drink tax-paid liquor and also get hosed on some gay health plan i have to pay a small amount for but will never use because doctors don't know a goddamned thing about anything and dentists know even less.

so i'm subsidizing those people slate and npr love about the whole "i have a rare kidney condition and without obamacare i'd be dead". a bloo bloo bloo. buck up you defective faggots i'm in perfect health and ready to die. be an adult and stop crying and looking for a handout or admit you are broken people and scientifically as a people we are better off without your defective genes polluting the soup.

bonerjam posted:

feel free to patronize me all you want about me getting paid every second friday but i contribute to the slush fund and it makes me nauseous that i fund people who get to sit around all day watching judge judy, especially since i am """"woke"""" to the fact that doctors don't know a goddamned thing and I will not copay them to tell me their bullshit opinions.

a doctor in atlanta told me once that since i sometimes gently caress guys i probably have syphilis. i asked him to test me for stis and after he had translated that to "stds" in his tiny brain it turned out i didnt have syphilis.

a doctor is no brighter than any other person you see on a given day, yet we still pay them like they're special unicorn snowflakes? gently caress that.

maybe i need to find a doctor that will issue me a disabled placard and get me some of that sweet sweet money from working men every month so i can lay about and blaze all day.

:psyduck:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Professor Shark posted:

I don't usually mock other goons, since we're all broken people and need to stick together, but get a load of this guy in the Hillary thread:

lol what a human being

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Professor Shark posted:

Lmao what a loving idiot 😂

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

turn off the TV posted:

It turns out that before he had :sadcoke: Trump just used his secret recording system.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/863411698836885504

Boomers are incapable of processing a reality that doesn't involve constant television.

Sweet, sounds like the FBI didn't even have to bug his place themselves. Just plug into his system and hit record.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Professor Shark posted:

yeah i saw that guy and he's got the broke brains and that's both sad and a lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Lmao what a loving idiot 😂

Thirsty Girl posted:

lol what a human being

I was actually feeling kind of bad for him when I was reading his posts in the thread- he seems to have issues with people who are highly educated as well as those "below" him- but then I got to

bonerjam posted:

i'l prolly get banned again by tropo but i don't think a woman should be president, or really involved in politics on the whole.

but if hillary was a man she'd still be a piece of poo poo.

bonerjam posted:

they are incapable of acting rationally and i don't like the idea of a woman telling me what to do.

and stopped feeling bad for him.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Professor Shark posted:

I was actually feeling kind of bad for him when I was reading his posts in the thread- he seems to have issues with people who are highly educated as well as those "below" him- but then I got to

and stopped feeling bad for him.

i actually have a rare kidney mutation and would happily run him over with my truck

... lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Anyway, he isn't a Trump supporter so I shouldn't derail, I just found it all bizarre

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Professor Shark posted:

he isn't a Trump supporter

wow, this is the most shocking part

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
You know what is shocking though? Hold onto your seats, because this one is a doozy.

Donald "Just Got a PhD" Trump.

:lol:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Do you think Trump pronounces PhD as "fid"?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
no i think its more like "fud"

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
i am %100 for helldumping goon trumplets itt, especially when easy d is taking a break from being so. god. damned. stupid

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Did you know PhD is also "doctor"? Not many people know that or are talking about that.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Oh I don't know in what ways he'll use that law degree, but I know he will, for something, and lol.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Oh I don't know in what ways he'll use that law degree, but I know he will, for something, and lol.

Yeah I'm like 85% convinced trump thinks he's an actual lawyer now

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Over / under on when we'll see the first Whitehouse photo showing his phd hanging on the wall. I'll say next Friday.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Professor Shark posted:

Anyway, he isn't a Trump supporter so I shouldn't derail, I just found it all bizarre

you can be all for genocide and white power and say you're not a hitler fan but ya know what - guilty by association

he wears the maga hat

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

haljordan posted:

Yeah I'm like 85% convinced trump thinks he's an actual lawyer now

Which is great for us, because now he'll not feel the need for legal advice any longer. He can be his own lawyer, he's got a JD! That's a doctorate, not many people know that.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Donald Jazzy Jeff Trump: Federal Breast Inspector

"Lemme see em. It's okay look at this degree I got from God University founded in 1971 by Jerry fuckin Falwell!"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

TotalLossBrain posted:

Which is great for us, because now he'll not feel the need for legal advice any longer. He can be his own lawyer, he's got a JD! That's a doctorate, not many people know that.

He can finally put Crooked Hillary in jail!!!

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

I AM THE TOILET posted:

i am %100 for helldumping goon trumplets itt, especially when easy d is taking a break from being so. god. damned. stupid

This is the lol @ trump thread tho, and we haven't had a lol drought since the orange retard pissbaby took office.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

To be fair, he wasn't just out to get their votes. He also wants all of their money.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXKhTrnpFs

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Also I have to disagree with that article claiming Trump "focuses" on anything

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Agreed, so let's find out.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Agreed, so let's find out.

ding ding

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

I could only stand half of this video before the "What do they mean by 'collude'?" bullshit choked me. Was there a joke at the end, or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

*x-files music plays*