Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Mnoba posted:

woman vote for her as there should have been a female president by now, men vote for her to get in good favor with women and to virtue signal on message boards

That fits.

The single biggest die-hard occasionally comes like he fetishizes the abstract concept of women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Yug posted:

Remember when Vilerat's mother went on tv and the the Republican convention too even and demanded hillary answer for lying about her son's death??

I remember that and I remember the hillarymen all calling her certain misogynist slurs and how she was a horrible person for grieving over the loss of her son.
vilerat, like caro, should not have been in libya (and he wouldn't have been, but for clinton's global feminist dick-waving)

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Gazpacho posted:

vilerat, like caro, should not have been in libya (and he wouldn't have been, but for clinton's global feminist dick-waving)

Yes I agree that there should not have been a CIA blacksite smuggling weapons to radical islamists in Libya for Vilerat to work at and when it was attacked Hillary should not have lied about it.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
It still cracks me up that we were forewarned there would be attacks and the White House and the Pentagon (once again) chose to ignore it.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I enjoyed the posts calling her a bitch and she never really cared about her son or knew about his interests, us woke men were his real family and allies, she's just an evil oval office!

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
EVE Online is A+ male goon bonding time, or so I'm told.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I want Clinton to live long enough to see First Female President go to someone else.

If Democrats retake the house and impeach Trump/Pence, their speaker becomes president.

President Pelosi

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lena Dunham.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Accretionist posted:

I want Clinton to live long enough to see First Female President go to someone else.
They'd probably still invite her onstage and she'd make some loving speech about how she paved the way and was cheated by an unjust system.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yug posted:

Remember when Vilerat's mother went on tv and the the Republican convention too even and demanded hillary answer for lying about her son's death??

I remember that and I remember the hillarymen all calling her certain misogynist slurs and how she was a horrible person for grieving over the loss of her son.

you should also remember that vilerat hadnt spoken to his mother in years because she disapproved of his wife

vilerat no longer being alive did wonders for her relationship with him

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

you should also remember that vilerat hadnt spoken to his mother in years because she disapproved of his wife

lol what a bitch vote hillary!!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

I liked Vilerat's great insights into the stupidity of African cultures.

Who knew that IT guys had such a great grasp of African history.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Accretionist posted:

If Democrats retake the house and impeach Trump/Pence, their speaker becomes president.

President Pelosi

I think Condi Rice would be even more heart-attack inducing.

I wonder if she's too dirty for the Repubs to run?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

phasmid posted:

They'd probably still invite her onstage and she'd make some loving speech about how she paved the way and was cheated by an unjust system.

Theory: first woman president is going to be a fox-news talking head who goes rogue

Prayer: I will be raped, killed and eaten by dolphins before the inauguration

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Hillary clinton actually wanted to court neocons. let that sink in. She wasn't like Bernie, entirely willing to talk to and engage with, but not compromise to, the right wing. she wanted to compromise the democratic platform even further than her husband in order to court a group of people who have been reflexively spitting bile at them for nearly 30 loving years.

The level of hubris required to even attempt this is approaching the delusional.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

basic hitler posted:

Hillary clinton actually wanted to court neocons. let that sink in. She wasn't like Bernie, entirely willing to talk to and engage with, but not compromise to, the right wing. she wanted to compromise the democratic platform even further than her husband in order to court a group of people who have been reflexively spitting bile at them for nearly 30 loving years.

The level of hubris required to even attempt this is approaching the delusional.

Conversely Trump told the neocons to go gently caress themselves over and over again.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yug posted:

lol what a bitch vote hillary!!

she mourns the concept of her son which is convenient to the republicans. If it had been mccain in the house, she'd be doing her thing for the democrats

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Yug posted:

Conversely Trump told the neocons to go gently caress themselves over and over again.

as a republican. aka, at the end of the day no matter what he says to rile people up, they're the beneficiaries of his victory. Hillary's approach was to ask politicians and their voters to abandon the GOP in some retarded gambit to support her in pushing the democrats to the right wing lol

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

basic hitler posted:

what better way to achieve total victory than to see the people that hated you the most vote you into the presidency

for some reason

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Accretionist posted:

Hillary Clinton

personality cult

I realize we live in an age where people have lost pretty much all hope in government but jesus christ I thought you needed a personality for one of those

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

phasmid posted:

I want a woman president like I want globalism: not sponsored and "brought to you" by walmart.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
hopefully nikki haley runs :3

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
tulsi gabbard is my politifu

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Why would anyone want a woman as president? As they say a woman's work is never done so I can't see how it'd be a good idea.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

let me stop mocking hillary & her supporters for a second to also mock everyone who unironically support the PSL or any third party political action. gently caress you all in particular. There's a total delusion about how this country works. At least hillary supporters have an approximation of an idea how this works.

You must associate as a democrat to get a large number of center-to-left votes. Campaigning for the PSL or greens will get you loving nothing but a smug sense of unearned superiority. Not now, not ever. Voters are never going to be terribly informed. It's always a personality contest. You need bernies running as democrats against other democrats. You don't need people running off the best sounding third party because it has a charter that most closely represents your views. This isn't a parliamentary system. Run people under one of the parties people will vote for retards :colbert:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

basic hitler posted:

let me stop mocking hillary & her supporters for a second to also mock everyone who unironically support the PSL or any third party political action. gently caress you all in particular. There's a total delusion about how this country works. At least hillary supporters have an approximation of an idea how this works.

You must associate as a democrat to get a large number of center-to-left votes. Campaigning for the PSL or greens will get you loving nothing but a smug sense of unearned superiority. Not now, not ever. Voters are never going to be terribly informed. It's always a personality contest. You need bernies running as democrats against other democrats. You don't need people running off the best sounding third party because it has a charter that most closely represents your views. This isn't a parliamentary system. Run people under one of the parties people will vote for retards :colbert:

nah, mocking them is too easy case in point hrc's number 2 supporter in d&d wanting to make sure everyone knows the difference between pedo's and ebhebobo's

Nevvy Z posted:

I don't understand this sentiment. Do you not understand how wanting to gently caress a 16 year old is different from wanting to gently caress a 6 year old? Ephibophilia is a useful term to distinguish the creeps from the mentally ill.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

basic hitler posted:

She also thought she could win over rich conservative voters while throwing working class workers under the bus

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

phasmid posted:

It still cracks me up that we were forewarned there would be attacks and the White House and the Pentagon (once again) chose to ignore it.

literally people on this forum were aware that an attack was possible as Vilerat was joking with them about it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Yeah goonfleet jabber apparently was more in tune with the state of Libya 9-11-2012 than the white house or state department which is really hosed up.

I wasn't in that channel vile-rat was in but it was surreal that a bunch of his eve friends and other goons playing a lovely video game had more of a clue at the time than any other organization on the planet

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mnoba posted:

nah, mocking them is too easy case in point hrc's number 2 supporter in d&d wanting to make sure everyone knows the difference between pedo's and ebhebobo's
Hahaha. They only probated him because he's one of their veteran asskissers. If that were here, he'd get AT LEAST a ban.

Whatever. Eat poo poo, Nevvy Z.

VikingSkull posted:

literally people on this forum were aware that an attack was possible as Vilerat was joking with them about it
It turned from "heh" to "uh oh" real quick as I recall. The media did some good damage control, but that included using Vilerat as a placard for :911: Freedom :911:

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
donald trump is a neocon lol but he hid it better than shillary

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

basic hitler posted:

Hillary not only voted for the neocon led war in iraq, but even as secretary of state actively campaigned in favor of the Iraq war.

Eight years after the disastrous Iraq invasion that she advance-approved, Hillary spoke as Secretary of State to thirty senior US corporate executives gathered at a State Department Roundtable on Investment Opportunities in Iraq. “Iraq,” Madame Secretary Clinton informed her guests, “has one of the largest customer bases in the entire Arab world. It has one of the world’s largest supplies of oil. And so it’s time for the United States to start thinking of Iraq as a business opportunity. Iraq is projected to grow faster than China in the next two years. I am very excited about what’s possible, and I’m very hopeful about the future.”

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

basic hitler posted:

Yeah goonfleet jabber apparently was more in tune with the state of Libya 9-11-2012 than the white house or state department which is really hosed up.

I wasn't in that channel vile-rat was in but it was surreal that a bunch of his eve friends and other goons playing a lovely video game had more of a clue at the time than any other organization on the planet

I like how if it wasn't already before the goonfleet jabber server is likely so bugged by every intelligence agency it's not even funny

jokes on all of them, there's nothing interesting​

also lol that the mittani is unironically better at controlling media narratives than presidential candidate Hillary Clinton

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Hillary not only voted for the neocon led war in iraq, but even as secretary of state actively campaigned in favor of the Iraq war.

Eight years after the disastrous Iraq invasion that she advance-approved, Hillary spoke as Secretary of State to thirty senior US corporate executives gathered at a State Department Roundtable on Investment Opportunities in Iraq. “Iraq,” Madame Secretary Clinton informed her guests, “has one of the largest customer bases in the entire Arab world. It has one of the world’s largest supplies of oil. And so it’s time for the United States to start thinking of Iraq as a business opportunity. Iraq is projected to grow faster than China in the next two years. I am very excited about what’s possible, and I’m very hopeful about the future.”

what a despicable evil woman

Antiquated Pants
Feb 23, 2011

Oh god I'm so lonely in here...
:negative:

Accretionist posted:

Her 2020 slogan will be, "gently caress you, vote for Clinton"

Unironically a better campaign slogan.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
If Hillary Clinton were in an 80s-early 90s action movie, she would fall to her death from the top of a tall building at the end.

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

VideoTapir posted:

If Hillary Clinton were in an 80s-early 90s action movie, she would fall to her death from the top of a tall building at the end.

and crash through a glass ceiling

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
And Trump would have a great post kill pun.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
there's still time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

basic hitler posted:

hey retard, with this way of thinking we'd still be wearing tri-corner hats and drinking heavily taxed tea. the two party system sucks and it needs to go. the right and left wing establishments are complete monoliths. the whole point of america is to be able to vote based on your views no matter how stupid they may be

• Locked thread