Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

The Muppets On PCP posted:

y'know that whole temporarily embarrassed millionaire quote is fabricated right?

what steinbeck was talking about were upper middle class people attending commie meetings whose enthusiasm only extended so far as it didn't affect their current standard of living, and were too consumed by infighting to be any real threat to the system

like bootstraps the meaning has been warped and is representative of an actual phenomenon now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://vimeo.com/217336882

This rules!

A 22 minute Recut of 'Star Trek-The Motion Picture' set to Daft Punk's modern original score for 'Tron: Legacy'. I always thought the two film's scores were very reminiscent of one another and I wanted to use that to give this recut a more updated feel while still maintaining some aspect of the pacing and staging of the original (very long) film and it's big special effect scenes.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Good soup! posted:

Real American Hero

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/may/13/shut-down-the-russia-gate-farce/

hmmmm

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

anime was right posted:

like bootstraps the meaning has been warped and is representative of an actual phenomenon now

this will be the tagline on all my posts from now on

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

apatheticman posted:

https://vimeo.com/217336882

This rules!

A 22 minute Recut of 'Star Trek-The Motion Picture' set to Daft Punk's modern original score for 'Tron: Legacy'. I always thought the two film's scores were very reminiscent of one another and I wanted to use that to give this recut a more updated feel while still maintaining some aspect of the pacing and staging of the original (very long) film and it's big special effect scenes.

now do startrek v

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvPIvoJkmGs

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/safarishane/status/863586773837991937

every time someone posts something like another part of me dies

there's almost nothing left. please stop

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They should learn from Baloogan's Canada. Ontario considering $15/hr minimum wage, with increase in paid sick days

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

lol

aww gently caress

zakkro
May 29, 2015

punchymcpunch posted:

now do startrek v

They should do Nemesis so it can become a halfway decent movie.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

There's absolutely no reason idiots in St. Louis or KC need to make more money than people in Joplin or Cassville. Get ye back from me, Satan!

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/863586332009824256

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I wonder if antifa can just rig up their own weapons like aluminum bats partway full of lead shot so when they swing the shot all collects in the business end as it goes through the arc and adds extra power to the swing.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

theyre also considering GMI

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

I wonder if antifa can just rig up their own weapons like aluminum bats partway full of lead shot so when they swing the shot all collects in the business end as it goes through the arc and adds extra power to the swing.
this isn't final fantasy 8

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

when I think C-SPAM, I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phm4Xd_Ffm0

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

ok Sosa

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

holy poo poo i think the 2 tommy rangers in one of the japan shows might be a snoop dogg pun

one is named jin and the other is nicknamed juice

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

triple sulk posted:

i havent played overwatch for like a year

Cool, but that week was the worst week of my life, with few excpetions*. (* every other weeks, especially the ones since Nov. 9th).

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

quadrophrenic posted:

this isn't the one i'm thinking of, but it's still very funny

it's like body horror, but funny. body comedy.

Is Roger Stone patient zero for Zika?

Ragequit fucked around with this message at 06:34 on May 14, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

like the mercury inside of terminus est???

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

SKULL.GIF posted:

who the garbage poo poo actually cares about the constitution

loving 250 years old and several technological and sociological eras behind contemporary reality

Technology and society have moved so far beyond freedom.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

cigarette lighter

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Squizzle posted:

holy poo poo i think the 2 tommy rangers in one of the japan shows might be a snoop dogg pun

one is named jin and the other is nicknamed juice

hosed up if true squizz

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
being originally from the UK it is constantly amazing to me to see louise mensch - scion of a family of tory apparatchiks who got selected as mp through nepotism, rose to minor media fame through constant LOOK AT ME I AM EDGY AND CONTROVERSIAL statements, wimped out after less than two years, failed as a social media entrepreneur in a joint venture with a pedophile, then left for the US never to be heard from again - reemerge as the grand oracle and nexus point through which every completely insane trump conspiracy theory is disseminated to liberal/nevertrump twitter.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

punchymcpunch posted:

now do startrek v

Space Jesus.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

logikv9 posted:

North Korea is ripe for a Trump Hotel

Don't they already have that gaudy super hotel in Pyongyang that was never finishing jesus it all makes sense now

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RandomBlue posted:

Technology and society have moved so far beyond freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhXpVxlBdmY

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

this isn't final fantasy 8

are you sure?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

who the garbage poo poo actually cares about the constitution

loving 250 years old and several technological and sociological eras behind contemporary reality

we've unlocked at least 5 new institutions since then, i'm sure there's a better gov type available now

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trumpocratsy

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

like the mercury inside of terminus est???

No just like weighting the end of the thing without it looking like a full-on hammer

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Apraxin posted:

being originally from the UK it is constantly amazing to me to see louise mensch - scion of a family of tory apparatchiks who got selected as mp through nepotism, rose to minor media fame through constant LOOK AT ME I AM EDGY AND CONTROVERSIAL statements, wimped out after less than two years, failed as a social media entrepreneur in a joint venture with a pedophile, then left for the US never to be heard from again - reemerge as the grand oracle and nexus point through which every completely insane trump conspiracy theory is disseminated to liberal/nevertrump twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih_oXgnOPKE

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agrajag posted:

lol decorum ded on nov 8th 2016 rip

well actually,

it died march 2003 when the bush administration launched an illegal war on intel based on the classic Michael bay film "t3h Rawkz"

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Fullhouse posted:

we've unlocked at least 5 new institutions since then, i'm sure there's a better gov type available now

I still haven't collected enough lumber or stone to upgrade my town hall.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Irony.or.Death posted:

are you sure?

whens the moon gonna spit monsters on us

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Irony.or.Death posted:

are you sure?
actually i might not be :gonk:

we might be under some time compression poo poo with the nixon thing

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

well actually,

it died march 2003 when the bush administration launched an illegal war on intel based on the classic Michael bay film "t3h Rawkz"

let's just go ahead and say it died in november 2000 when democracy was subverted because of some dead rapists from 200 years ago

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the UK isn't sending their best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Ramadu posted:

whens the moon gonna spit monsters on us

*waves in the general direction of dc*