Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

yes and their ponytails were also their genitals (much like robocops dataspike) so they were loving their horses

i saw that movie in 3d when it came out and the entire movie was ruined for me because i sat behind an rear end in a top hat wearing a baseball cap

like he kept looking left and right and all the 3d poo poo happening and the bill of his cap kept obscuring the screen andall i could think was "i bet this fucker is bald. god i hope this stupid rear end in a top hat who wears a hat at the theater is bald."

then as soon as the movie ended he took off his hair and wouldn't you know it he was the most beautiful, twinkiest boy id ever seen with amazing hair and weve been dating for 7 years now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Penis penis penis penis

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the book of job is really really good and everyone should consider reading at least the parts where god is talking in it

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

pony tails

Squizzle posted:

plz dont draw the vice prezs attention to our humble thread

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

lol even snl cant take it anymore

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
sesame snaps

with or without chocolate

discuss

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
did anyone toxx for lepen

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

i saw that movie in 3d when it came out and the entire movie was ruined for me because i sat behind an rear end in a top hat wearing a baseball cap

like he kept looking left and right and all the 3d poo poo happening and the bill of his cap kept obscuring the screen andall i could think was "i bet this fucker is bald. god i hope this stupid rear end in a top hat who wears a hat at the theater is bald."

then as soon as the movie ended he took off his hair and wouldn't you know it he was the most beautiful, twinkiest boy id ever seen with amazing hair and weve been dating for 7 years now

:laffo:

i could just imagine your face :pusheen:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Rushi posted:

sesame snaps

with or without chocolate

discuss

w/o

chocolate is garbage for women and children

real men dip their cookies in raw sewage and LIKE it

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Megatron's biggest weakness is not killing Starscream the first time Starscream stabbed him in the back. Classic evil overlord mistake.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Bible discusso: Wycliffe's bible is secretly the best version y/n

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

the book of job is really really good and everyone should consider reading at least the parts where god is talking in it

i believe a professa of mine had me study it in a world literature course in college

i still haven't read it, and i pretended i did while in that class; i'm vaguely regretful of that now

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
true story:

i went on a date last week and i had kind of forgotten i had dropped acid before inviting this person id met to my local bar and it just kind of rolled on while i was showering and shaving and i was like "eh gently caress it we'll see where this goes"

she was a giant bundle of nerves and without getting too boring she threw off a bunch of low-key red flags. overly anxious, bitter about high school, stuff like that. like its a bad sign when you find yourself saying, "dont apologize for being late. im the one on acid, im the one being rude" more than once.

she wants a second date but uhhhh i dont feel like wasting the acid

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I read nabre

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Baloogan posted:

w/o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dftJrxMP8L0

jBrereton posted:

Bible discusso: Wycliffe's bible is secretly the best version y/n

new new Jerusalem

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

TWIST FIST posted:

lol even snl cant take it anymore

stage 4 of grief

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

sickofallthewinning.mp4

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

w/o

then die due to ecoli poisoning, leaving said women and children behind

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

Baloogan posted:

[frantically scanning through urbandictionary]

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

You are a complicated man, Cumshitter, I would love to do mushrooms with you.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

true story:

i went on a date last week and i had kind of forgotten i had dropped acid before inviting this person id met to my local bar and it just kind of rolled on while i was showering and shaving and i was like "eh gently caress it we'll see where this goes"

she was a giant bundle of nerves and without getting too boring she threw off a bunch of low-key red flags. overly anxious, bitter about high school, stuff like that. like its a bad sign when you find yourself saying, "dont apologize for being late. im the one on acid, im the one being rude" more than once.

you're not into her

you are citing nervousness on a first date, and hating high school as red flags

if she wasn't cute, she wasn't cute

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Squizzle i was hoping you had a jojo/sentai crossover gif and I am sadly disappointed. Could you post something fabulous to ease my pain

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

cumshitter posted:

true story:

sounds like a female version of me

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

I read nabre
But it's so unpoetic!

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you're not into her

you are citing nervousness on a first date, and hating high school as red flags

if she wasn't cute, she wasn't cute

Nah he should increase the acid usage and see if it changes his opinion

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
eh i have been on enough first dates to know. honestly me showing up high as gently caress shoul dhave been a red flag to her, im no prince charming in this situation

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
what does it mean when you kiss on a first date then immediately regret it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the bible is bad tbh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hillary 2020 posted:

Megatron's biggest weakness is not killing Starscream the first time Starscream stabbed him in the back. Classic evil overlord mistake.

"Why? That's what they all asked me. Why him... why Starscream? Why, of all the Decepticons, did I decide to revitalize the one whose record of deceit and betrayal is legend? Because I'm an idiot, that's why"

actual megatron quote

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Squizzle posted:

i myself subscribe to a popular offshoot, the book of jeb.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

job is about god being so much greater than the world that one person has no hope of understanding what theyd need to do to begin forming a basis to understand gods actions motives etc well enough to start trying to judge them even in isolation on their goodness or justifiability let alone do so in absolute context

but

god still notices, cares about, and interacts directly and personally w the individual

so as far as you can perceive the universe would be indistinguishable from a cold uncaring existence of arbitrary success and suffering, except (w/in the worldview of this book) you have a guarantee that there is care and concern by a god of apparently benevolent inclination for not just the whole creation as a unit but for each person, but you have no way of grasping what that means from that gods perspective

its a super super sophisticated, kinda comforting message thats artfully conveyed and really the narrative only drags a lil bit for a modern reader so check it out, its real good ancient lit

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
megatron transformed into a gun

like his transformation was to make other robots pull his robodick trigger and spew energon beams at optimus prime

he was a cuck

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

eh i have been on enough first dates to know. honestly me showing up high as gently caress shoul dhave been a red flag to her, im no prince charming in this situation

well it's always good to go with your gut in these things

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Squizzle posted:

job is about god being so much greater than the world that one person has no hope of understanding what theyd need to do to begin forming a basis to understand gods actions motives etc well enough to start trying to judge them even in isolation on their goodness or justifiability let alone do so in absolute context

but

god still notices, cares about, and interacts directly and personally w the individual

so as far as you can perceive the universe would be indistinguishable from a cold uncaring existence of arbitrary success and suffering, except (w/in the worldview of this book) you have a guarantee that there is care and concern by a god of apparently benevolent inclination for not just the whole creation as a unit but for each person, but you have no way of grasping what that means from that gods perspective

its a super super sophisticated, kinda comforting message thats artfully conveyed and really the narrative only drags a lil bit for a modern reader so check it out, its real good ancient lit

yeah book of jeb is this except replace every word with guac.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
sounds like alpha behaviour to me,

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

but

yeah but its kind of weird that job was set in a biblical setting befor ean afterlife

like god makes it up to job by giving him twice the women, land, animals, and children that he had before. which is weirdly materialistic

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Digging the book of job / megatron crosstalk here

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jBrereton posted:

But it's so unpoetic!

Yeh it's not a bible for reading out loud

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like god shows up with a six pack of children and is all like "hey job we're cool right?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

but

this post makes me so happy

:buddy:

• Locked thread