Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

cumshitter posted:

i just relized i never even asked her what she did. im a terrible date

also im a low level functionary at my job im not that fancy i just deal with fancy people a lot

Sounds like you got the mystery method down pat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im fancy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Alan Smithee posted:

i got accused of this once because i was cagey about saying what i did for a living

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

cumshitter posted:

like the second or third time i ever got stoned was at that grocery store and my manager approached me and told me to mop the employee break room. i was really relieved because i was 100% sure when they were approaching me that they were going to curse me out in front of everyone for being a degenerate stoner

then i spent like two hours mopping the same spot and running away to the bathroom every time someone came down the stairs because i thought i had a sign above my head saying "this person is HIGH on WEED"

Mods pls change my username to "HIGH on WEED" tia

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Baloogan posted:

i got accused of this once because i was cagey about saying what i did for a living

Well?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Alan Smithee posted:

i read the game because i worked at barnes and noble when they still had stores and when the book came out. tons of dudes bought it and the book stood out because it had cheap leather binding and a red cloth tassel for marking your place in teh book

it is the biggest pile of bullshit ever written. the author talks about what a loser he was as a rolling stone reporter interviewing britney spears at the apex of her fame. but, with the magic of pua tricks, he gets her to give the best interview hed ever covered. like he straight up runs the "cube game" on her which is when you ask a girl to imagine a cube and a ladder. the size and color of the cube represent their ego and the ladder and its position to the cube represent their will to do poo poo or something

the author also talks about how he kept meeting hb 10's (hard body 10's) at random places. and all of them were famous models which he knew because they gave him their emails which were their full names and they were playboy models, sports illustrated swimsuit issue cover models, etc.

except, heres the thing, he never emailed any of them. because his "inner game" wasnt strong enough. so his proof of being a master pickup artist is asking some really hot girls if a bald man ever made a pass at them in a retail outlet

it ends with him mastering his inner game and realizing monogamy is awesome and that he doesnt need to be a pickup artist anymore

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i lied and she said she could tell i was lying

and it all worked out okay. people do love mystery!

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i was once trapped between 4 huge russians while walking around late at night and i got p scared but all they did was rant about how "jurmala" is poo poo, and they wouldnt let me leave until i agreed that jurmala was indeed not up to spec

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

galenanorth posted:

There's an exhibit in Ken Ham's museum that states, for some reason, that a layer of rock can never be above itself. This isn't true at a thrust fault or when the layer is folded and turned on its side, as is commonly found in mountain belts. You can see this yourself, put your hand on it, touch it, but Ken Ham says it's an atheist lie. I forgot where I saw it, but I majored in geology so I just remembered it as something that would seem egregious to anyone that has taken a single course in the subject

:eyepop: I thought this was a bot account that only posted cat pics

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
jurmala just isn't the same these day. jurmala was excellent not too long ago, but now isn't quite as good.

Jurmala, I'm dissapointed.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

cumshitter posted:

i read the game because i worked at barnes and noble when they still had stores and when the book came out. tons of dudes bought it and the book stood out because it had cheap leather binding and a red cloth tassel for marking your place in teh book

it is the biggest pile of bullshit ever written. the author talks about what a loser he was as a rolling stone reporter interviewing britney spears at the apex of her fame. but, with the magic of pua tricks, he gets her to give the best interview hed ever covered. like he straight up runs the "cube game" on her which is when you ask a girl to imagine a cube and a ladder. the size and color of the cube represent their ego and the ladder and its position to the cube represent their will to do poo poo or something

the author also talks about how he kept meeting hb 10's (hard body 10's) at random places. and all of them were famous models which he knew because they gave him their emails which were their full names and they were playboy models, sports illustrated swimsuit issue cover models, etc.

except, heres the thing, he never emailed any of them. because his "inner game" wasnt strong enough. so his proof of being a master pickup artist is asking some really hot girls if a bald man ever made a pass at them in a retail outlet

it ends with him mastering his inner game and realizing monogamy is awesome and that he doesnt need to be a pickup artist anymore

a cute story with a happy ending!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Imagine, you can walk around drunk all day. That’s Jurmala.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
ive been informed jurmala is racist against russians + is populated entirely by "bitchas" and "horse"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

CAROL posted:

ive been informed jurmala is racist against russians + is populated entirely by "bitchas" and "horse"

mike pence, spotted near jurmala

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
mystery has his own chapter in the book where they go to transdinista which is an actual place that broke off from the soviet union when they collapse and only exists because some dudes made a run on the massive stockpiles of soviet arms that were stored there and decided to form a government

they meet a bunch of scary gangsters in a bar and mystery does some grade school magic tricks for them and they believe he can move poo poo with his mind and treat mystery and the author like kings because they assume that if he can move a sugar cube or some stupid poo poo then he can move parts of their brains and instantly kill or cripple themp

it is a fun book if you understand it is 100% fiction but it is so obviously bullshit

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

BeOSPOS posted:

please dont gimmickshame

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

cumshitter posted:

truly a heartwarming tale for the ages :3:

my suggestion for his followup would be a book called 'possessions are fleeting', where he gives up the rat race and starts to live in the woods.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i wonder if the puas are revered as prophets by mras or something because it sounds like some serious volcel iron pill type stuff

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lorn Wayne posted:

truly a heartwarming tale for the ages :3:

my suggestion for his followup would be a book called 'possessions are fleeting', where he gives up the rat race and starts to live in the woods.

he actually broke up with the girl he ended up with once he realized his inner game 3 months after the book was published which i know because he gave an interview on stern

teh book ends with him and the girl driving off with surfboards on their car because theyre going to the beach to surf. also there was a monkey in a hawaiian shirt and he describes how the silhouett e of the monkeys hand giving a thumbs up was visible against the setting sun

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

BeOSPOS posted:

not true

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
cats are so loving good
i am best friends with all cats

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I think the ISS should get a cat

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im indifferent to cats and i dont understand why people like them

what do you even do with a cat

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lol price advocates faith healing for the opiate crisis? the dude's a crook but i never took him for that kind of whackanut

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
a dog knows who u are and wants to play with u, those are the qualities to look for in a pet

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

hell yes

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
according to the game one really good way to start a threesome when youve managed to invite two girls back to your home from a bar or club but youre not banging is to do a super massage

thats when you tell a girl "you know if two people use their hands to rub your body and do the motions in time together it actually feels like you have a thousand hands rubbing you"

this turns women on more than gorilla cum and leads to threesomes. bam. i just saved you the 1000 you would pay to take a pua course

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

Ditto

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

galenanorth posted:

There's an exhibit in Ken Ham's museum that states, for some reason, that a layer of rock can never be above itself. This isn't true at a thrust fault or when the layer is folded and turned on its side, as is commonly found in mountain belts. You can see this yourself, put your hand on it, touch it, but Ken Ham says it's an atheist lie. I forgot where I saw it, but I majored in geology so I just remembered it as something that would seem egregious to anyone that has taken a single course in the subject

There's really good examples of folding in North Carolina right on the highway where the rock has been cut into. the layers of rock are different colors which makes it pretty obvious that rock was folded at some point. Western North Carolina is a structural geologist's wet dream.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

CAROL posted:

cats are so loving good
i am best friends with all cats

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

My cat chased a rabbit this morning

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

good stuff. baby seals are also in demand :3:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol

cat is freaked out but nothing is scarier for a cat than putting a sock on its head

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

desire for pettings > self-preservation

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I wonder if a cat could ever get used to zero g or if it would just be terrified until it had a heart attack or something.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

I wonder if a cat could ever get used to zero g or if it would just be terrified until it had a heart attack or something.

science has failed us all by not finding out

though france once sent a cat into space and it somehow survived so

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i hope cats do alright in the coming world war

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

PostNouveau posted:

i bet it coulld get used to it but youd have to have carpeted walls and ceilings so it could walk by sticking its calws into stuff

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

cumshitter posted:

lol

cat is freaked out but nothing is scarier for a cat than putting a sock on its head

cats love having boxes on their heads though

the sock and the box, the yin and yang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Yinlock posted:

cats love having boxes on their heads though

the sock and the box, the yin and yang

fox in sox on box on knox

• Locked thread