Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

Food for thought. What's the most plausible bug scenario the Russians planted in the Oval Office

There's no way there's not a wire under that stupid loving """""""""hair""""""""" of Trump's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lol that's the softest beat in I've ever seen

Thats not even a beat in thats like a fuckin massage

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

thought for food: I want a 🍔 cheeseburger!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

logikv9 posted:

Why need a bug when they have trump

so they can listen to the cleaners or the next ten potuses

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Yinlock posted:

tbf they can and do do this regularly

Care to provide some examples? Funding for the VA has been going up each year for like the last 5 years iirc. There was an expansion to a program, which i forget the name of, that allows veterans to go out of the VA network to a doctor if they cannot get an appointment in a timely manner. Construction/Expansion is going on at 4 VA facilities in my area. Funding for things like Chapter 31 benefits, and what Chapter 31 will cover has significantly expanded since I left the military. More and more universities are participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program. Like, what exactly has been cut?

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

why dont they just get it over with and gently caress

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Was there a big antifa//maga thing yesterday?

Also did the thing in Charlotsville get posted. Because that's legit scary

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Uranium 235 posted:

why dont they just get it over with and gently caress

oath of no cum

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

what happened

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

I did a thing posted:

Care to provide some examples? Funding for the VA has been going up each year for like the last 5 years iirc. There was an expansion to a program, which i forget the name of, that allows veterans to go out of the VA network to a doctor if they cannot get an appointment in a timely manner. Construction/Expansion is going on at 4 VA facilities in my area. Funding for things like Chapter 31 benefits, and what Chapter 31 will cover has significantly expanded since I left the military. More and more universities are participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program. Like, what exactly has been cut?

Veterans benefits are what the rest of America dreams of and yet a bunch of hillbillies who were handed it on a silver platter bitch about it and then vote down anyone else having it just lol

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Uranium 235 posted:

what happened

a bunch of neo-klansmen had a klan rally to prevent some city from getting rid of their robert e lee statue

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Phi230 posted:

Lol that's the softest beat in I've ever seen

Thats not even a beat in thats like a fuckin massage

they beat enough just to get pleasure but not to climax

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Uranium 235 posted:

what happened

2017 KKK meeting sans hoods. Even had Richard Spencer holding a torch

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
This exchange on SNL made me laugh.

quote:

SNL Holt: But that's obscuration of justice.

Baldwin Trump: Yeah sure ok.

SNL Holt: Wait so did I get him? Is this all over? Oh no I didn't? Nothing matters? Absolutely nothing matters anymore.

Haha people are catching on that mattering is dead.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Yinlock posted:

yeah but i don't think you take them with you into the seat of a foreign power
Well it's more of a foreign power usually isn't stupid enough to let a state advocated recording media person inside a sensitive environment without proper monitoring, which I doubt the WH did much of if they didn't even know it wasn't a governmental employee.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

Uranium 235 posted:

what happened

Torch-wielding protesters gather at Lee Park

quote:

Several dozen torch-wielding protesters gathered in Charlottesville’s Lee Park just after 9 p.m. Saturday, chanting “You will not replace us,” “Russia is our friend” and “Blood and soil.”

After about 10 minutes, Charlottesville police arrived at the scene following an altercation between protesters. The crowd quickly dispersed with no further incidents, according to police.

In April, Charlottesville City Council voted to sell the statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee that stands in the park, but a judge earlier this month issued an injunction that prevents the city from doing so for six months.

The city's decision has drawn considerable consternation from Southern heritage groups, Republican gubernatorial candidate Corey Stewart and a number of others in Virginia and elsewhere.

Richard Spencer, a University of Virginia graduate and a white nationalist who popularized the term "alt-right," wrote about the events at the statues of Confederate Gens. Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson and Lee in several Twitter posts.

Right-wing blogger Jason Kessler, who led an unsuccessful attempt to oust City Councilor Wes Bellamy over an effort to remove the Lee statue, also posted about the event. Several photos posted by them appear to correspond to the scene as described by a Daily Progress reporter.

Pictures in the Article. It's a few hoods short of a Klan Rally

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Something in Boston. Some YouTube guy, Tim Poole(?), covered it. It looked like everyone was dumb who was in attendance

I just had to google it. I assume this is what you are talking about? Because yes. That's a little concerning.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...fe3ddff1ba.html

Just after 9 p.m. Saturday, several dozen torch-wielding protesters gathered in Charlottesville’s Lee Park. Most held torches and began chanting “You will not replace us,” “Russia is our friend” and “Blood and soil.”[/quote]

https://twitter.com/CWDaven/status/...y%2F22085869%2F

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the oval office... does not matter

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

tbf they can and do do this regularly

counterpoint: you said doo-doo

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

that spicey memo about the dprk missile is comedy

"russia will be mad"... oh, word?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

I hope he has a good, traditional mother's day of going golfing alone while your wife stays at home with the kid.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/863773558308294656

:(

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Crusader posted:

that spicey memo about the dprk missile is comedy

"russia will be mad"... oh, word?

Is he fired yet lol
America should just get it over with and decend into anarchy and civil unrest. It's the waiting that's getting to me

Not really obv

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

shovelbum posted:

Veterans benefits are what the rest of America dreams of and yet a bunch of hillbillies who were handed it on a silver platter bitch about it and then vote down anyone else having it just lol

You'll get no argument from me. I don't really associate with my VFW or a lot of former friends from the military. The level of fygm is pathological. All problems that exist are because of Obama the Usurper. And Clinton is literally Hitler-Devil-Anti-Christ. Trump's MAGAnificent though. Infallible by all accounts. Too many right-wingers in uniform.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I did a thing posted:

huh that's more than i thought

republicans tend to ignore veterans as much as possible while still waxing poetic about are troops

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

It took him nearly until noon to tweet that.

He gets up earlier to rage about...well anything on a daily basis. Some definitely had to remind him or he saw Pence's tweet.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

sullat posted:

I hope he has a good, traditional mother's day of going golfing alone while your wife stays at home with the kid.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/863778852375588865

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I did a thing posted:

I don't know the name of that program either, but it's great. Instead of making me go to the regional VA hospital for stuff, I just get a referral to a local place and pay nothing just like if it was at the VAMC. Greatly reduces distance traveled and time waiting.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

ohgodwhat posted:

That's a lot but at least May is over now

It's May 14?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I did a thing posted:

It took him nearly until noon to tweet that.

He gets up earlier to rage about...well anything on a daily basis. Some definitely had to remind him or he saw Pence's tweet.

an intern wrote it poindexter

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
JEB!! Can Fix It!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

OhFunny posted:

i'm with him

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Eisenhower was a huge golfer and people love that guy's presidency!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

OhFunny posted:

They might just be figuring it out a year too late. Gonna be another 8 months till the media figures out nothing matters

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Not bad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbpUcfpbnrs

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ScrubLeague posted:

Ask yourself why the VA is as hosed as has been for decades

it's better in alot of ways that it was under Bush, but they'll always need more funding

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

YES

fits my needs posted:

i'm with him

ew

• Locked thread