Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Blinkz0rz posted:

use braces you fucker

someone never got laid in high school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
deep down in my heart i want to believe that tim wouldn't be so reckless as to release both the 7s and a $1000 iphone 8 in the same year, but the leaks are confirmed and it's happening

he seems hell bent on destroying apple and now that he's wrecked every other product apple makes the iphone is the only thing standing in his way

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

apple should play the clip of stebe endorsing timb prior to his death right before iphone 8 unveiling

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Pierogi posted:

apple should play the clip of stebe endorsing timb prior to his death right before iphone 8 unveiling

lol

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
timb? more like tidumb

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
gotta raise dat ASP

never mind using the same ugly "rounded" design again because Jony Ive is wasting his time designing cars and fashion trinkets.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Pierogi posted:

you sure that clip exists? I think stebe was mumbling about fruit and his own rear end.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
and we'll still get a total of 1024 kb of free icloud storage

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i pay for the hundreds of gigs and it's not expensive really

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

you sure that clip exists? I think stebe was mumbling about fruit and his own rear end.

i hope

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

echinopsis posted:

i pay for the hundreds of gigs and it's not expensive really

yeah for real, even the 50 is fine and that backs up gently caress i dunno three or four devices and several apps with cloud storage for photo editing

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
the better CEO of Apple died because he tried to treat cancer by shoving fruit up his rear end lmao

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
do you really need stymie to pop up and remind you not to judge people for treating serious illness with cold-pressed juice enemas?

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

the better CEO of Apple died because he tried to treat cancer by shoving fruit up his rear end lmao

steve would have lived if he had a juicero

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
Stebero

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it's always nice to see that yospos is filled with philosopher kings that have all Chosen Logic and would always make the optimal, rational choice when confronted with a serious illness diagnosis and undergo treatment no matter the consequences to their quality of life, in addition to making perfect character assessments of others in the absence of complete information

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
lol, could you imagine how terrible it would be, not being the platonic ideal of the randian ubermench?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i sell bootstraps in cancer wards

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
This is the only time I won't agree with Stymie

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
ugh, you guys made stymie trot out his "don't make fun of stebe for butt-chugging fruit" thing again.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

so, there will be a 10.5" bezel-less ipad?

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
Your mom saw mine last nite :cenobite:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

lol

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

cinci zoo sniper posted:

kuo is saying yes on macrumors and i want to believe

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

poty posted:

kuo is saying yes on macrumors and i want to believe

that's what im thinking, that korean dude knows his unconfirmed apple poo poo

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

cinci zoo sniper posted:

a bezel-less tablet sounds like a really stupid idea. how do you hold it without touching the screen?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

go play outside Skyler posted:

a bezel-less tablet sounds like a really stupid idea. how do you hold it without touching the screen?

how do you hold tablet at all???

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

cinci zoo sniper posted:

how do you hold tablet at all???

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:psyduck:

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

you're holding it wrong

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

carry on then posted:

you're holding it wrong

the free market provideth

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

the free market provideth

mommy why is the man holding his iPad upside down like that?

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Doc Block posted:

ugh, you guys made stymie trot out his "don't make fun of stebe for butt-chugging fruit" thing again.

if you want to oversimplify my position, "have some goddamn compassion" is more accurate

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Stymie posted:

if you want to oversimplify my position, "have some goddamn compassion" is more accurate

please don't recommend juiceroo to fellow goons

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Maybe...maybe Jobs just didn't want to live anymore, because he had finalized the design of the 5 series of iPhones and realized Apple could only go downhill from there?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Stymie posted:

it's always nice to see that yospos is filled with philosopher kings that have all Chosen Logic and would always make the optimal, rational choice when confronted with a serious illness diagnosis and undergo treatment no matter the consequences to their quality of life, in addition to making perfect character assessments of others in the absence of complete information

generally agree but in no universe is "cold pressed fruit smoothie up the rear end" the correct treatment and it was in fact a sign of capitalistic hubris

it's actually insanely cool that woz lives and stebe died of fruit rear end

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I was in Santa Clara the other day and noticed they have a street named after the Woz

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

stebe died of fruit rear end

mods?

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
this is a step-up from saying that timb gave steve aids tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU