Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

what happens if the initiate blurts out kix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dems being anti-war is by far the strangest political stereotype when every dem president has lusted for blood and death since the literal foundation of the party

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
here's what happened between the "initiation" and the arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvv9wOGUmFY

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Thump! posted:

lmao I just remembered that Trump is having council meeting a on how to respond to SNL

just fuckin lmao

you cant just drop this without a link/source.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

Dems being anti-war is by far the strangest political stereotype when every dem president has lusted for blood and death since the literal foundation of the party

Every party has, America loving loves death and war. Any truly isolationist candidate wouldn't make it past a primary

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

breakfast cereals is easy-peasy. it should be names of obscure cereal mascots and maybe their backstory/motivation for bonus initiation coins or whatever

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
As Trump realizes that he is about to be removed from the White House, he will over-react and attempt a last ditch maneuver to prove that he is not a Russian stooge by attacking the Russian military.

The nukes will start flying 2 minutes later.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

Every party has, America loving loves death and war. Any truly isolationist candidate wouldn't make it past a primary

A Republican didn't make America a super power in the 40's :shrug:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i really want some honeycomb but i don't want to destroy the nostalgia that's left me with this urge

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i can offer almost no insight to any conceivable situation or event

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

A Republican didn't make America a super power in the 40's :shrug:

I believe the conservative contribution was building concentration camps and chiding people for being mean to poor ol' Adolf

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

I honestly expect the VA home loan to disappear or become worthless sooner than later

probably not because AFAIK the VA home loan isn't the VA loaning money, they just help with facilitating a loan from a private bank

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

CAROL posted:

Spicey?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

CAROL posted:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

CAROL posted:

yeah this

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CAROL posted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

CAROL posted:

extremely socrates voice]:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I believe the conservative contribution was building concentration camps and chiding people for being mean to poor ol' Adolf

okay but what did they do in the 40s

heyoooooo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

mrmcd posted:

The fusion of sad failson anime fan culture and neonazis is probably the most confusing and least believable subplot in the final season of America.

It really is some pretentious lost Babylon five poo poo isn't it

God what a hack God is

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

CAROL posted:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

It really is some pretentious lost Babylon five poo poo isn't it

God what a hack God is

Just wanted to use this gif I made don't care about what the discussion is about

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Yinlock posted:

my favorite thing about the russian photographer is the excuse they gave, that they were a "government photographer"

because every diplomat travels with their personal photographer at all times

Russians hid the photographer inside their diplomatic bag where the Americans couldn't question him.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

magiccarpet posted:

remember when nazis were like 'we have perfect genes'

the smoothest

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I can't find it googling from my phone but I remember some point yesterday or the day before there was a tweet about how snl has trump so worried his staffers were having a meeting about it

lol snl is the most relevant to world events it has ever been, is breaking viewership records for this decade, and it's still taking a summer break lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Hillary 2020 posted:

Russians hid the photographer inside their diplomatic bag where the Americans couldn't question him.

Legit has anyone ever been hidden in diplomatic bags

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol snl is the most relevant to world events it has ever been, is breaking viewership records for this decade, and it's still taking a summer break lol

NBC/Lorne Michaels, everybody

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

CAROL posted:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

orange sky posted:

Just wanted to use this gif I made don't care about what the discussion is about

thats a good reaction gif

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
merkel gonna be chancellor for life:
https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/863790811883986944

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

NBC/Lorne Michaels, everybody

its probably in the crews contracts

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

Legit has anyone ever been hidden in diplomatic bags

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

orange sky posted:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Merkel is all that stands between us and totalitarianism controlling the world. And France but not like they can do poo poo.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
I hope congress subpoenas those "tapes" Trump alluded to on Friday. Lindsay Graham said he wants them. Probably so he can destroy them in a closed meeting.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

I did a thing posted:

I hope congress subpoenas those "tapes" Trump alluded to on Friday. Lindsay Graham said he wants them. Probably so he can copy them in a closed meeting.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

its probably in the crews contracts

brad stop being helpful and injecting facts and logic!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you know what other german chancellor seized rival states.............

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

look, all the cast members have terrible movies to make, okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

actors lives matter

meanwhile there's a new law and order miniseries on the fall schedule on the menendez murders

• Locked thread