Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Why would he remove one system fighting opioids just to make another? If he just wants to weaken it he can do that already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

got any sevens posted:

Why would he remove one system fighting opioids just to make another? If he just wants to weaken it he can do that already

obama bad

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/str_voyage/status/860656934663356417

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

got any sevens posted:

Sessions is in charge of the new one, so it's got to be something to do with that

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

would you look at that? choking on trump cock pays off after all

the christie <==8 trump <==8 putin turdicken

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Who do I send my resume to, I wanna be on a death panel

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

got any sevens posted:

trump

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the christie <==8 trump <==8 putin turdicken

love it, lemme git a slice; is that barbecue?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
give christie magic oreos

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Discendo Vox posted:

It gets better/worse:

Details here.

Ads plastered all over the site link to PhRMA's anti-regulation page, here.

Why is the defense secretary on this commission?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

So does getting rid of that office do anything to the war on drugs? I'm pretty sure I already know.

It's going to mean that more poor white people enter the prison system. So that'll be interesting.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Not that there isn't plenty already.

How's that scorpion treating you frogs?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Trump, finally making that old saw about the scariest words in the English language true.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!

Relevant Tangent posted:

Trump, finally making that old saw about the scariest words in the English language true.

I'm from the government and I'm here to help you die!

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

How's that scorpion treating you frogs?

I'm going on a hunger strike until a political cartoonist illustrates that with Pepe.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Cobweb Heart posted:

I'm going on a hunger strike until a political cartoonist illustrates that with Pepe.

pepe the frog just died so congrats on your hunger strike working

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-immigration-crackdown-causes-some-to-rethink-their-vote/

^^^ video interview of stupid people ^^^

quote:

Anderson Cooper: You voted for him.

Helen Beristain: I voted for him. Because he said, "We're going to make our economy better," I did like that idea. And I said to Roberto, I said, "You know what? You know, you're getting a small business. And that's gonna help you with your taxes," but he said, "OK, well you don't think he's gonna deport us, all people?" And I said…

Anderson Cooper: Roberto actually raised that idea?

Helen Beristain: Yeah, he did. And I said, "Roberto, come on now. You've got your documents. You obey the law. You haven't done anything bad. You-- you're not a criminal."

Anderson Cooper: Are there times when you feel that you made a terrible mistake?

Helen Beristain: Like they say, "You should read the fine print first before you make a selection." I should have listened closely to those debates. That was a mistake I made. I didn't listen.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

hahaha

Husband: Yo bitch, I'm gonna get deported!
Wife: Don't worry honey, you're one of the good ones! MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA...

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

yeah read the fine print of the 14 words as they're blared into a bullhorn

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Barbe Rouge posted:

hahaha

Husband: Yo bitch, I'm gonna get deported!
Wife: Don't worry honey, you're one of the good ones! MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA...

exactly what happened, without a doubt!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Some of these people in this thread should be poster children for education
"Kids, this is what happens when you don't get a proper education. Stay in school!"

"got mine, gently caress you!"

OhFunny posted:

Soooo hope Trump listens to Steve Bannon 100% of the time.

I honestly don't think Republicans are going to be able to repeal the ACA.

Yeah, I don't think they'll be able to outright repeal it, just gently caress it up a whole lot. Most people screaming to get rid of it just seem to want to get rid of it because it's a Dem/Obama thing. So without something to replace it, Republicans know they can't just scrap it without pissing off a lot of support. Thing is the only thing they can think of to replace it short of going full public option is exactly what we have now.

Azathoth posted:

Yeah, because Republicans have been telling them that if only they vote them into office they can and will do exactly that. I'm hoping that the next four years proves that that poo poo is gone irrevocably and isn't coming back no matter what, but I guess I'm just an eternal optimist...

Yeah, the eight years prior to Obama and the 12 years prior to Clinton didn't teach any of them a drat thing, this run won't either

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

You don't always get what you want

It should be peak irony that he played this at rallies...like he was foreshadowing the future for Republicans

Helen Beristain: I voted for him. Because he said, "We're going to make our economy better," I did like that idea.

Jesus Christ. Because Hillary didn't say that either. loving dumbshit drank the kool-aid

quote:

Helen Beristain: Like they say, "You should read the fine print first before you make a selection." I should have listened closely to those debates. That was a mistake I made. I didn't listen.

No, you're a retard that I wish could be deported so you could live with the entire fail of your retard choices

SocketWrench has issued a correction as of 10:49 on May 8, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

SocketWrench posted:

Some of these people in this thread should be poster children for education
"Kids, this is what happens when you don't get a proper education. Stay in school!"

"got mine, gently caress you!"

correct, and true

your words fade into the void though as charter schools under devos fail to educate millions

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

SocketWrench posted:

It should be peak irony that he played this at rallies...like he was foreshadowing the future for Republicans

I'm referencing Trump's favorite song on purpose, believe me

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

correct, and true

your words fade into the void though as charter schools under devos fail to educate millions

yeah, the older I get, the more I question whether or not those old chestnuts of wisdom were ever anything more than platitudes that the wealthy could use to explain via just-world fallacy why it was a direct failing in someone else that they weren't also wealthy.

"tut tut, if only those poors/negros/women/etc. would have stayed in school. they are singularly responsible for their miserable lot in life!" [said schools had 6 books and 20 seats per each classroom with more than 30 students. many of the students did not have adequate food at home to maintain basic subsistence level nutrition, and schools were often unable to meet the burden of even feeding all of the enrolled students one meal a day. teachers at these schools were idealistic but unprepared in the best cases; more likely they were disengaged with their low pay and impossible standards and essentially keeping a chair warm for 8 hours a day]

but you know, it's totally the fault of the poor that they didn't come from wealthy parents stay in school!

edit: or you complete K-12 compulsory education in a town with no economic prospects and parents that struggle just to keep the lights on at your house. now you've got a high-school diploma; why are you such a lazy gently caress-up that you aren't already a millionaire at 18? you finished school!

Freaking Crumbum has issued a correction as of 19:49 on May 8, 2017

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

if roberto beristan ever makes it back he'll have to live his life with the fact that everyone around him voted for him to be deported lol

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

TWIST FIST posted:

if roberto beristan ever makes it back he'll have to live his life with the fact that everyone around him voted for him to be deported lol

if he ever wants to be w/his kids again he has to stay with a woman that was stupid or evil enough to vote for his deporter. talk about 0wned

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Freaking Crumbum posted:

yeah, the older I get, the more I question whether or not those old chestnuts of wisdom were ever anything more than platitudes that the wealthy could use to explain via just-world fallacy why it was a direct failing in someone else that they weren't also wealthy.

"tut tut, if only those poors/negros/women/etc. would have stayed in school. they are singularly responsible for their miserable lot in life!" [said schools had 6 books and 20 seats per each classroom with more than 30 students. many of the students did not have adequate food at home to maintain basic subsistence level nutrition, and schools were often unable to meet the burden of even feeding all of the enrolled students one meal a day. teachers at these schools were idealistic but unprepared in the best cases; more likely they were disengaged with their low pay and impossible standards and essentially keeping a chair warm for 8 hours a day]

but you know, it's totally the fault of the poor that they didn't come from wealthy parents stay in school!

edit: or you complete K-12 compulsory education in a town with no economic prospects and parents that struggle just to keep the lights on at your house. now you've got a high-school diploma; why are you such a lazy gently caress-up that you aren't already a millionaire at 18? you finished school!

that's what it always was in this country, Calvinist Prosperity gospel used as a cudgel on the poor

the concept of meritocracy was always a lie, the way that the concept of virtue in a religion became something that was ultimately bought and paid for by the rich, while remaining invariably out of reach of the poor

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

if he ever wants to be w/his kids again he has to stay with a woman that was stupid or evil enough to vote for his deporter. talk about 0wned

"im nOT OwNED IM NOT ownED" - man falling out of the own tree and hitting all the branches on the way down

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i feel like this belongs here

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/WBTV_News/status/862479883200606210

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

he is gonna do that to my state too if we eva have the misfortune of experiencin a nat'ral disasta

remind me agin, why i'm wearin the hat?

my bills are very high, my maids live wit me, and that don't come cheap

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa1b95mqDXw

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ART OF THE DEAL
DEAL FROM STRENGTH OR GET CRUSHED EVERY TIM

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

trump denied federal aid to NEPA (the region that delivered the state to him) after a huge blizzard too

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Trump is making a heroic stand against clientelism.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

theflyingexecutive posted:

trump denied federal aid to NEPA (the region that delivered the state to him) after a huge blizzard too

those cucks will still vote for him and he knows it though

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9T8UVY6TDI

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

theflyingexecutive posted:

What is fun is that he gave California aid after that dam thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Still my favorite image from the whole farce