Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Allison's version of a warning shot involves permanent disfigurement and physics engine ragdolling.

Reach heaven through violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Darth Walrus posted:

I guess that this does confirm that it was a physical manifestation, considering Allison's forehead didn't even touch him.

Seeing as how the goddess's headbutt is superimposed over Alison's, I'm not sure that there's any distinction between the metaphorical headbutt and the regular one.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

It's obviously an actual summoned goddess headbutt, because that's self evidently much cooler than just a very strong normal headbutt

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

SlimGoodbody posted:

It's obviously an actual summoned goddess headbutt, because that's self evidently much cooler than just a very strong normal headbutt

I don't think those are the only two options.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Her will to committing violence was powerful enough for the devil to see her as a goddess.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

re: {EVIL} fabric, if someone can find a way to actually get fabric like that printed I will no poo poo get a purse made out of it if I can get my hands on a yard of it.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Reene posted:

re: {EVIL} fabric, if someone can find a way to actually get fabric like that printed I will no poo poo get a purse made out of it if I can get my hands on a yard of it.

Added you to the list. Maybe I will convert this to an editable spreadsheet with desired lengths, later.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kHryeDVJirMpgRgdjOWHXvghWufZpPTs8VRPL-tdQHE/edit?usp=drivesdk

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

Rad.

I'm getting a bespoke bag made anyway and I was trying to figure out what fabric to use for the panels on the outside of the waterproof canvas shell and this would be kind of amazing.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I enjoy the appearance that Allison's STANDO POWAA was mighty enough that the devil rebounded off the floor and into the air from that headbutt

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Just noticed that sound effect of the headbutt is DOOOOOOOOM.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
YS-Myra is also the goddess of drunken Glaswegian bar brawls

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Mr. Lobe posted:

Her eyes are blue and her key is shining. Maybe that final one liner came from within and not borrowed power?
I'm pretty sure she's not borrowing power from Incubus-only confidence.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Bell_ posted:

I'm pretty sure she's not borrowing power from Incubus-only confidence.

In this world, those qualities can be fungible. Her bravado at the market, however, gave her a case of the pink eye, which she demonstrably lacks now. Or maybe I'm reading too much into that visual token?

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

wonder if his eyes fell out

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

wonder if his eyes fell out

Looks like at least some of them did, given the orange-eye colored "debris" flying from his head.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
RobCo security model 2060-B.
If you ever see any of my brothers tell them Victor says howdy.
Fallen Rib
oh no

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/863840982512447488

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Who the gently caress goes to the UK for a wedding ?

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

Pinch Me Im Meming posted:

Who the gently caress goes to the UK for a wedding ?

tom is british, my dude

choobs
Mar 25, 2004
Never bring a duck to a cock fight.
Quick! Someone kidnap him and force him to update the comic every day!

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
I would be a little upset if I donated to his Patreon. Yes I understand many of his pages are extremely detailed and he has a personal life, but Patreon suggests he draws 2-3 pages a week, when the average has been much closer to one and a half.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Benson Cunningham posted:

Yes I understand many of his pages are extremely detailed and he has a personal life, but Patreon suggests he draws 2-3 pages a week, when the average has been much closer to one and a half.
:goonsay:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

I would be a little upset if I donated to his Patreon. Yes I understand many of his pages are extremely detailed and he has a personal life, but Patreon suggests he draws 2-3 pages a week, when the average has been much closer to one and a half.

Being upset over that would make you tremendously self-entitled.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

You pay for quality not quantity, and he's been very consistent on both counts. He's usually pretty good about sticking to twice a week unless the page is particularly insane and there is pretty much never a week where he isn't working 30-40 hours on drawing if not more.

I'm not sure what you think 5-10 dollars a month (where most of his patrons are) entitles you to.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i don't know what abaddon's workflow is like but tbh an average week of k6bd looks like at least 60-70 hours' worth of solid drawing (plus other stuff like user-submitted contests which would also chew up a lot of his time). ~$800/week is very good for a webcomic artist, but if you total it up against the work that he's actually doing it's a piss-poor hourly rate, and while he occasionally misses deadlines he's very good about keeping the fans informed on where he's at and that reliability also counts for something in an industry where creators and their comics frequently have multi-year hiatuses with no warning or disappear suddenly off the face of the earth

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Reene posted:

tom is british, my dude

If webcomics have taught me anything it's that British dudes named Tom are by and large stand-up guys/secret robots programmed to art unceasingly.

Gally
May 31, 2001

Come on!

Well I do donate to his Patreon and I'm not so take your hypothetical disappointment back and gently caress off.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Donating to someone's patreon doesn't make you a ~~paying customer~~ it makes you a donor + if people weren't happy with his update schedule (which has been absolutely fine) they'd just, yknow, stop donating.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Holy gently caress, you'd think I threatened this guys life or something based on your responses.

Schwarzwald posted:

Being upset over that would make you tremendously self-entitled.

quote:

Probably the best thing about this comic is that currently I'm able to draw it 2-3 times a week entirely through support from it's fantastic readership.

I like this comic as much as any of you other goons. Dude's cool and his comic is cool. I'm not saying I'm entitled to anything.

All I did was point out that his Patreon claims 2-3 pages a week when the reality for more than two years has been 1-2. If the amount of content someone produces is a factor in your decision to support them on Patreon, which it is for me, I'm just suggesting it helps when what they say and what reality is align.

Christ and a half.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

I donate to his Patreon, and the only thing making me upset is that with one exception I've missed every single gathering in discord at the end of a month-usually to forgetting about it until it's already over.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Bell_ posted:

I donate to his Patreon, and the only thing making me upset is that with one exception I've missed every single gathering in discord at the end of a month-usually to forgetting about it until it's already over.

Google Calendar is the only reason I remember to do half the things I promise my friends I will.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Holy gently caress, you'd think I threatened this guys life or something based on your responses.

I like this comic as much as any of you other goons. Dude's cool and his comic is cool. I'm not saying I'm entitled to anything.

All I did was point out that his Patreon claims 2-3 pages a week when the reality for more than two years has been 1-2. If the amount of content someone produces is a factor in your decision to support them on Patreon, which it is for me, I'm just suggesting it helps when what they say and what reality is align.

Christ and a half.

I apologize if that's what you meant, but that's not at all how your earlier post read.
It sounded like you were upset that he was drawing things other than his comic, and that someone donating to his patreon would have the right to be upset at him drawing anything other than the comic.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Christ and a half.

Nobody gives a poo poo about your opinions about a Patreon you don't even donate to.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Who What Now posted:

Nobody gives a poo poo about your opinions about a Patreon you don't even donate to.

If you paypal me $10 I'll give a poo poo about your opinion.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

really buttin heads itt

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

Bell_ posted:

They happen while I'm working :( I still pop in to chat via text but it sucks not being able to hop in voice and be a goober with other goobers. he sends out an email when they start at least.

also re: patreon,

Who What Now posted:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I thought the comic updated with all these posts but it was just the sound of goons being disappointing people.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Bussamove posted:

If webcomics have taught me anything it's that British dudes named Tom are by and large stand-up guys/secret robots programmed to art unceasingly.

If only we could get them to mate and produce some sort of superhuman webcomic creator. Also named Tom.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
The seventh Tom of a seventh Tom.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

Schwarzwald posted:

The seventh Tom of a seventh Tom.

And after that, the seventh Tom of a seventh Tom of a seventh Tom. An artist squared. A source of comix. A drawceror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Is there a way to goonsay and entire page?