  • Post
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Yeah but doing something funny distracts me from hating him for being an insufferable shitlord so it's not okay

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

"Hey wait a minute, if we're all perfectly rational beings who can do no wrong then... it must be women's fault that we suck!"
:goonsay:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Who What Now posted:

I will support anybody taking the piss out of Quiet's dumb as hell outfit.

The people who crossplay in a dumb "ha ha I'm a guy wearing lady clothes" way has always rubbed me the wrong way and while I can't 100% tell that's what he's doing here, well... c'mon, you know it's what he's doing here.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
A 10:0 ratio would mean that there are ten men for every zero women, which is infinity men.

loving idiot cant even math and he's talking about being rational as gently caress lol

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Slime posted:

A 10:0 ratio would mean that there are ten men for every zero women, which is infinity men.

loving idiot cant even math and he's talking about being rational as gently caress lol

Truly a shock.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I can't imagine being this scared of women

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Pomp posted:

I can't imagine being this scared of women

that's just the toxoplasmotic tendrils of Gramscian corruption digesting your rationality

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

Slime posted:

A 10:0 ratio would mean that there are ten men for every zero women, which is infinity men

Not all infinity men

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87YXRvfMDlM

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
Grey Enlightenment thinks about more than masculinity and Ayn Rand, you know. Here's some important thoughts on Bitcoin.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
And now a beautiful tale of friendship

Mister Mean-Spirited posted:

There is nothing more worthless than human life. When the planet is so grotesquely overpopulated, the usefulness of a given personality is not all that great.

Your own personal property is more important than other people. Household belongings are more valuable than human beings. You can always poo poo out another child, but a Franklin Mint figurine is drat near irreplaceable.

There is a reason why Satan is always willing to buy your soul. Because your spirit doesn’t have any value. Satan doesn’t really want your useless psyche – the Devil just wants you to realize just how insignificant your life truly is.

Stuff is going to be of more use to you than offspring. Possessions are better than posterity. Knickknacks are going to be of more comfort to you in old age than your own grandkids. Brand-name luggage is going to get your further in life than brotherly love.

An action figure is never going to let you down. A brass sculpture is never going to betray you. People are flawed, but a Tiffany lamp is perfection.

I judge a man not on the content of his character, but on what he has accumulated on the shelf above the fireplace. An unblemished Hummel porcelain on the mantle is worth more than the entire mass of humanity.

Bored Stupid posted:

Ornaments on mantlepieces. Posts about homosexuals getting lathered up in he gym. Are you sure you aren't a self loathing closet poofter MMS?

Mister Mean-Spirited posted:

Jesus Hussein Christ. Now you got me worried. Maybe I better take that weekend trip to Mona’s Ranch Brothel in Elko a bit sooner than I originally intended.

Bored Stupid posted:

that will only help for so long MMS. but give it a go by all means. we dont want to lose you to the dark side.

Bored Stupid posted:

what you really need is to come on a walkabout and roo hunt with me in the outback. We strip down to nothing but a loin cloth made from kangaroo scrotum as in the ancient aboriginal way, and hunt down our prey with nothing but our bush craft and spears. We feast on our bush tucker with some blacks out Alice Springs way who i know will share their women with us old gin jockeys in return. You will come back feeling like a new man more in touch with your primitive manly essence and your gay curiosity and faggy fascination with with antiques and the like will vanish!

http://mister-mean-spirited.blogspot.com/2017/04/possessions-are-more-important-than.html

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Nope nothin' gay about almost naked men covered in scrotums at all

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Franklin Mint poo poo ain't worth gently caress

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c

Contra and hbomberguy are the two shining stars in the abyss of YouTube. :allears:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Yeah I was gonna say they're doing a literal Simpsons joke without realizing it at all

But I said the scrotums thing instead, because it's more fun

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

I see your ocelot and raise you kojima

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9H6iexJWI

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hbomberguy has bad dark souls opinions!!!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

TinTower posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c

Contra and hbomberguy are the two shining stars in the abyss of YouTube. :allears:

The ticker with tweets about loving them is the best part

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Hbomberguy has bad dark souls opinions!!!

He also liked the Star Wars prequels, so, y'know, he's morally flawed human on many fronts. Still enjoy his stuff.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Hbomberguy has good dark souls opinions!!!

I agree

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt

The Vosgian Beast posted:

And now a beautiful tale of friendship

Mister Mean-Spirited posted:

There is a reason why Satan is always willing to buy your soul. Because your spirit doesn’t have any value. Satan doesn’t really want your useless psyche – the Devil just wants you to realize just how insignificant your life truly is.

http://mister-mean-spirited.blogspot.com/2017/04/possessions-are-more-important-than.html

This is a great example of the sorts of things insufferable "deep thinkers" say, which sound cool and deep but, on even cursory analysis, make no loving sense. The whole point of those stories is that your spirit is more valuable than all the finery and useless trinkets of the world, and that's why the Devil is willing to give you all the material possessions you want for it. If he valued your soul less than those things, he wouldn't be willing to trade them for it. How can you gently caress up allegory this badly and still think of yourself an intellectual?

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

Somfin posted:

He also liked the Star Wars prequels, so, y'know, he's morally flawed human on many fronts. Still enjoy his stuff.

It's kind of funny, you usually have to ignore the bad politics of people with good media opinions instead of the other way around.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lifegems are a bad mechanic, because your weapon breaks before your run out of estus anyway

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The Sin of Onan posted:

http://mister-mean-spirited.blogspot.com/2017/04/possessions-are-more-important-than.html

This is a great example of the sorts of things insufferable "deep thinkers" say, which sound cool and deep but, on even cursory analysis, make no loving sense. The whole point of those stories is that your spirit is more valuable than all the finery and useless trinkets of the world, and that's why the Devil is willing to give you all the material possessions you want for it. If he valued your soul less than those things, he wouldn't be willing to trade them for it. How can you gently caress up allegory this badly and still think of yourself an intellectual?

Uh obviously bible parables have no deeper meaning than the obvious surface-level literal interpretation because religion is for dum-dums so I obviously know more about it than some durr-hurr religious sheeple since i am an Enlightened Rational Thinker :colbert:

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Lifegems are a bad mechanic, because your weapon breaks before your run out of estus anyway

In the lategame, but not in the early game

ate all the Oreos posted:

Uh obviously bible parables have no deeper meaning than the obvious surface-level literal interpretation because religion is for dum-dums so I obviously know more about it than some durr-hurr religious sheeple since i am an Enlightened Rational Thinker :colbert:

MMS goes back and forth between being a post-religious ubermensch and practicing a bizarro form of Christianity that doesn't exist outside of his own head.

Honestly if he came out and said that all this time, he was satirizing far-right logic by making the implicit explicit and showing how absurd and dumb it all ways, I would not have that much trouble believing it.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

TinTower posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c

Contra and hbomberguy are the two shining stars in the abyss of YouTube. :allears:

not gonna lie, this made me feel uncomfortable. good job contra

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Does anyone else think the Proud Boys sounds like a Tim&Eric sketch?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Cumslut1895 posted:

Does anyone else think the Proud Boys sounds like a Tim&Eric sketch?

Absolutely. Makes me think of this one specifically:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MmV0DDpGlo

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Cumslut1895 posted:

Does anyone else think the Proud Boys sounds like a Tim&Eric sketch?

Honestly surprised it's not either that or a McElroy thing

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Hbomberguy has bad dark souls opinions!!!

Dark Souls 2 is very good

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

quote:

Subject: Post-crowdsale scam
From: Urbit <urbit@urbit.org>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 18:05:55 +0000

Hello!

Unfortunately, we recently received word that the Twitter account https://twitter.com/urbit__ (with two underscores) is trying to scam people by selling 'discount stars' via Twitter direct message.

We are in no way associated with this account. Do not trust, and help us let others know: https://twitter.com/urbit_/status/865605722385522688

All sale-related communication must come from an email address @urbit.org or @tlon.io. Our official Twitter account is https://twitter.com/urbit_

On another note:
Many thanks to those who participated in the sale. We'll be in touch in the next few weeks with instructions on how to claim your stars and join the test network.

Onward!
The Urbit team

i am shocked, shocked to hear that a crowdsale of imaginary non-tradeable crypto assets to help implement neoreaction via Diaspora in INTERCAL on the blockchain has been beset by ... scammers!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

divabot posted:

i am shocked, shocked to hear that a crowdsale of imaginary non-tradeable crypto assets to help implement neoreaction via Diaspora in INTERCAL on the blockchain has been beset by ... scammers!

No fooling, I saw on a slashdot knockoff site today, some nerd trying to say that block chains will replace peer reviewed science journals.

Elsevier sucks giant dicks and all, but how thick do you have to be to try shoving that square peg in every single loving round hole?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

ikanreed posted:

No fooling, I saw on a slashdot knockoff site today, some nerd trying to say that block chains will replace peer reviewed science journals.

Elsevier sucks giant dicks and all, but how thick do you have to be to try shoving that square peg in every single loving round hole?

Well, they are bitcoiners

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Improbable Lobster posted:

Well, they are bitcoiners

Mencius Moldbug posted:

Indeed, if we all traded in our dollars and dollar assets, and fully restandardized the global monetary system on BTC (technically a far superior design)

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Haha he's exactly that guy 20 years ago that was stocking up on Beanie Babies. Except he's bought 500 copies of the tie dye bear you can get in any Safeway.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Dark Souls 2 is very good

He chooses all the wrong hills to die on in that video though

The Vosgian Beast posted:

In the lategame, but not in the early game

The end game location of Lost Bastille

On topic; I saw there's a similar thread I'm D&D and lol I didn't know how pathetic Carl is. Though I guess they are all mega losers in their own way or they wouldn't be so desperate to assert they are better than people inherently, because they can't earn respect

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

He chooses all the wrong hills to die on in that video though

"Dark Souls 2 makes numerous gameplay improvements and some distinct sytlistic choices" seem like great hills to die on, actually.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
Everytime I think I've read the dumbest poo poo imaginable, these loving imbeciles manage to take it one step further

https://twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/866026424062312448

:bang:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Race Realists posted:

Everytime I think I've read the dumbest poo poo imaginable, these loving imbeciles manage to take it one step further

https://twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/866026424062312448

:bang:

:10bux: says the "camera panning over DNA test results" was stock footage :laugh:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4