Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It seems like the Democrats might have a viable position as running as the party that doesn't want to figuratively or literally gently caress their children

they might want to if their kids were as hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Rushi posted:

whats the point of dnd what do people post there?

pedantry and ideological purity

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

office policy dictates nuke the suck zone

and nuke Yinlock :twisted:

#deserved

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

What happens if there's another 2008 style bubble burst, and all the newly graduated college debtserfs can't find jobs and literally have no money to pay their debts with?

Like seriously, what happens then?

:jackbud:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

What happens if there's another 2008 style bubble burst, and all the newly graduated college debtserfs can't find jobs and literally have no money to pay their debts with?

riots and boomer death probably

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

nothing, the population is well pacified

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

HorseRenoir posted:

well yeah, I'm talking explosive 2008-style bubble bursting bad and not boring anemic growth bad

there's a lot of economic time bombs coming down the pike that trump is going to speed the countdown on because he has a reverse midas touch when it comes to finances

they will just high five and lay austerity measures on the economy

and as it gets steadily worse they'll say that's because they didn't go far enough

meanwhile holders of capital will swoop in and buy up everything at deflated values

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

u know its not inconcievable that a human could be raised by a family of gorillas
big prolbem tho is ppl age p slow compared to gorillas but if u got past that hump itd probly be okayish
cuz like gorillas aint big on trees they like the ground like ppl
also they just eat leaves n bugs all day n sleep
this assumes they accept ya as one o they own of course

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Annual Prophet posted:

they will just high five and lay austerity measures on the economy

and as it gets steadily worse they'll say that's because they didn't go far enough

meanwhile holders of capital will swoop in and buy up everything at deflated values

Like Trump bragged about doing during the election

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Yeah, but Heir to the Empire is no longer canon so

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

a bunch of people get maced in the face by pigs while crying about violence being wrong

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Guy Goodbody posted:

america becomes even more of a third world country

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Glumslinger posted:

Like Trump bragged about doing during the election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_iL8TtPOt0

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

bailout obviously

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

they suffer as befitting shitheads who voted for jill stein or sat at home because :cry: hillary is bad too tho :cry:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

can one truly interact with friend ben

Hah, true, we lost a good poster last night trying to do that.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

they suffer as befitting shitheads who voted for jill stein or sat at home because :cry: hillary is bad too tho :cry:

she just didn't ~inspire~ me to vote

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

https://twitter.com/sportsinsider84/status/863847207086071808

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Who knew that being president could be so complicated. Donald J Trump is the imbecile's president.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SAYS WHO?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Hillary 2020 posted:

Who knew that being president could be so complicated. Donald J Trump is the imbecile's president.

everyone already knows he's the president of the usa, say something new next time

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

america becomes even more of a third world country

This is what I'm afraid of. The entire idea behind Accelerationism is that America can't just be a country that sucks. Nobody seriously imagines that in our lifetimes we'll see large, permanent shantytowns or favelas in the US, and I'm not sure why not. There's no law of physics that states that America will always have a higher than average standard of living.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
FACT: emails

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Yinlock posted:

she just didn't ~inspire~ me to vote

She didn't visit my state enough. I'm incapable of judging a candidate's positions unless I hear they visited my state at least twice in the last few months.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/863945310753755138

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Guy Goodbody posted:

This is what I'm afraid of. The entire idea behind Accelerationism is that America can't just be a country that sucks. Nobody seriously imagines that in our lifetimes we'll see large, permanent shantytowns or favelas in the US, and I'm not sure why not. There's no law of physics that states that America will always have a higher than average standard of living.
it's as if like accelerationism...is a cargo cult? :iiam:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

dude this would just be too awesome, especially if he went whole hog on getting more military in there. like perfect junta.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

he'll replace everyone with Russian Guyovitch 1-69

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

oh neat someone i went to school with just won miss usa

meanwhile i'm here postin about trump at 10 pm on a weekend

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
I'm sick of rumors, I demand BLOOD

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

I have a momentary fear he would replace them with competent shitheads

then I remember

TRUMP!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

in fact it's already lovely with shantytowns (but for nonwhite people so who cares)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol get hosed bannon

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

oh neat someone i went to school with just won miss usa

meanwhile i'm here postin about trump at 10 pm on a weekend

https://twitter.com/AP/status/863944656689799168

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

seriously that's out of left field, especially since bannon has been quiet lately

i guess sessions is trump's current puppetmaster so trump doesn't need them anymore but still

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Do it you ignorant fucker; quit talking poo poo and do it.

Want to see a complete turnover in Cabinet level positions in the next 100 days.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

in fact it's already lovely with shantytowns (but for nonwhite people so who cares)
also white people, just follow the heroin trail

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Baloogan posted:

the ebola suits are the most horrific poo poo on the planet

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/863946293890232320

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin