Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Before the wrestling reports I hated the Granny segment, it just seemed completely pointless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

sportsgenius86 posted:

Something is obviously going on with ROH and I'd love to know what it is but if passive aggressive comments and subtweets are all anyone is willing to put out there, I'm not going to get too emotional over it not being brought to light more.

Speaking of passive aggression https://twitter.com/AlexaBliss_WWE/status/862966559538630656 https://twitter.com/themib/status/862974846745145345

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I enjoyed Granny's review of Storm vs hideo itone

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

And what a great win that was for Stone!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Also Bryan still bitching about Aleister Black's debut

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What's his problem with it

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

What's his problem with it

Probably that he didn't squash Andrade Almas because "Almas is a bad wrestler and a geek"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

Probably that he didn't squash Andrade Almas because "Almas is a bad wrestler and a geek"
no he thinks Black should have debuted against someone lower on the card and squashed them, and the Almas match should have come later

He's not wrong but it's way less of a big deal than he's making out

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

St Evan Echoes posted:

it's way less of a big deal than he's making out

So it's like 80% of what Bryan rants about.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

If you listen to Bryan to hear a remotely reasonable human being, you're going to be disappointed.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bryan broke kayfabe on the latest B&V&C show so who cares about his rants anymore.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

St Evan Echoes posted:

And what a great win that was for Stone!

It's Storm! I mean Strong!

I did love Granny refusing to accept she was wrong too.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The Lapsed Fan reading of Pandemonium Inc. is up and it's a doozy.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

"Daniels had been taken out a minute earlier when Daniels knoked daneils off the apron through a table."

dave what

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
lol at Dave again regurgitating the "BUSHI can be difficult to work with" talking point that he got from the Bucks after BUSHI upset them by observing, accurately, that nobody in Japan gives a poo poo about the NJPW junior tag division

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

St Evan Echoes posted:

He's not wrong but it's way less of a big deal than he's making out

it doesn't help that WWE constantly books matches where the guy getting pushed gets their rear end kicked by a jobber for five minutes

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
I, too, think that bashing your co-workers in public unprovoked is a sign of a good employee.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..

dsriggs posted:

I, too, think that bashing your co-workers in public unprovoked is a sign of a good employee.

that's not what he did at all. he said they do amazing stuff but its like watching a world cup match between two foreign teams. and even if he had outright said "the Bucks suck", what does that have to do with whether he's difficult to work with or Dave's uncritical regurgitation of talking points from sources with an agenda?

Spermgod fucked around with this message at 20:01 on May 13, 2017

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Spermgod posted:

that's not what he did at all. he said they do amazing stuff but its like watching a world cup match between two foreign teams. and even if he had outright said "the Bucks suck", what does that have to do with whether he's difficult to work with or Dave's uncritical regurgitation of talking points from sources with an agenda?

What if he's actually difficult to work with and more than one person has told Dave that

hell, maybe that's why he's an interchangable midcarder in the division no one cares about

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
funny how he only started saying that right after the Bucks had one of their signature "we're not mad, really" twitter hissyfits about the guy, then

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Spermgod is hard to work with. Pass it on....

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think the bucks were clearly using it to build interest in the match this time around. working some heat based off a twitter translation is funny to me and i like it. they were def mad when they first read it though lol

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Spermgod posted:

funny how he only started saying that right after the Bucks had one of their signature "we're not mad, really" twitter hissyfits about the guy, then

Bring back your old avatar thanks

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Spermgod posted:

I too like to carefully track when Dave reports things versus people's twitter posts because I'm a crazy person

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it's not that hard

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

it's not that hard

Doesn't make it sane.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

cum

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I too like to carefully track when Dave reports things versus people's twitter posts because I'm a crazy person

lol if you don't spend your entire day stalking Dave on Twitter

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Spermgod posted:

Him today talking about Omega's VISA issues was the least sure Meltzer has been.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

"CALL DUSTY, HE KNOWS HOW TO BOOK THOSE BULLROPE SHITS"

"Vince, he's in TNA"

"SO??"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

remembering vaguely when people said things on social media that had your circle laughing is definitely crazy

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Lmao at thinking people here have a circle of friends.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

lol if you have friends

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol and lmao consecutively if you think that people here are on social media. it's true, but drat, that is some great humor. you have to think of it like physically existing on top of them, being "on" them. standing on twitter. What the heck kind of crazy thing is that. hahahaha. don't fall off of pinterest! that web site is valued at well over 10 billion dollars

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

lol if you're not actually just a twitter and message board bot

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I too love to remember that one event happened after another

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Super No Vacancy posted:

i think the bucks were clearly using it to build interest in the match this time around. working some heat based off a twitter translation is funny to me and i like it. they were def mad when they first read it though lol

yeah maybe, their whole thing is using "it's a work" to insulate themselves from any and all criticism so it's hard to tell, for me at least.

Spermgod fucked around with this message at 14:45 on May 14, 2017

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I'm glad Dave answered my question about focus groups, I had no idea TNA did them

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Spermgod posted:

yeah maybe, their whole thing is using "it's a work" to insulate themselves from any and all criticism so it's hard to tell, for me at least.

All pro wrestlers do this but yeah, the more I learn about the Young Bucks the less I'm inclined to like them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They're just the new age Kevin Nash. He was loved back in the day too don't get fooled by revisionist history.

• Locked thread