Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

having a lot of fun with the three characters i ended up drifting towards. shoulda got this on the dreamcast when it came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

1 hour to the event. This is the biggest one yet with 11 people. THe stream will go up shortly

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/in_training

Bracket: http://challonge.com/IZGFC4

Let the games begin

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Congratulations, Kongming!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Final results: http://challonge.com/IZGFC4

RIP to all 17 Mukuro players who died

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

They can rot

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

post tournament, post sparring with evil eagle, random guy who mercilessly, endlessly destroyed me using lee. gently caress you!!!!! :sweatdrop:

congtrats to tha turtle man. i like this win pose

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

all the french ppl use lee and pwn me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

who played akari he was the only person who seemed to know how to play this game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

who played akari he was the only person who seemed to know how to play this game

Evil Eagle recruited rogue agent

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

oh yah check it out the kid makes it up the step okay lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THey were an external assassin hell bent on destroying the sanctity of the Imp Zone Official Fighting Game tournament. Thank you turtle man for saving us

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

White Genocide posted:

oh yah check it out the kid makes it up the step okay lol

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

THey were an external assassin hell bent on destroying the sanctity of the Imp Zone Official Fighting Game tournament. Thank you turtle man for saving us

He'll be back

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This was the best match of the evening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9VW4tX5yx4&t=2950s

There's also some choice Power Centipede clips to track down

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

This was the best match of the evening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9VW4tX5yx4&t=2950s

There's also some choice Power Centipede clips to track down

the best match was the one where your fba crashed and missed half of it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9VW4tX5yx4&t=5021s

this one was pretty good too :D

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

god

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

:salt:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was gonna change the default YouTube preview image to something different but it seemed appropriate that it's a Mukuro win screen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The description has been updated with match times

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

He'll be back

he should drop :10bux: and hang with us, assuming he's not yet another insane giantess fetishist

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

always happy to see another lofi hip hop fan on the forums. keep relaxed and study on!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

what's the next game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maybe XMen VS SF. That game is really fun. I kinda wanna do something 3D but thats harder to do than just using fightcade, or requires people to actually buy games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Maybe XMen VS SF. That game is really fun. I kinda wanna do something 3D but thats harder to do than just using fightcade, or requires people to actually buy games.

That's bullshit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you sdo that it should be a relaly cheap lovely game or [i]something[/i. I seen a "Traidional 2 D fighting game:" but with anime fighting game style character sht etother day. Theres mad fightmans on Steam.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*after Twitch.tv hands me my Affiliate Check for $3.78* How about we run Ultimate Heaven Brawl Climax? It's one on one, eSports, Early Access, fighter, fighting game, loot box, costumes and seems awesome! Seems like it's on sale this weekend, very nice timing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't find it on steam.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I can't find it on steam.

no hits on google, can only mean one thing...

we've been trolled

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I can't get in to xmen vs sf so I think I won't train for this next tourney at all.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I thought that this was the one with shuma gorath but I don't know which one I was thinking about now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I can't get in to xmen vs sf so I think I won't train for this next tourney at all.

Not enjoying it? I think its kinda cool but like every marvel game the damage is insanely low.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'll try again later, I just might not be cut out for 6 button games.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Not enjoying it? I think its kinda cool but like every marvel game the damage is insanely low.

they're super heroes. theyre stronger than the average man

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

they're super heroes. theyre stronger than the average man

Yeah but they're fighting EACH OTHER aka other super heroes so the damage should be regular.. Think before you post

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

Yeah but they're fighting EACH OTHER aka other super heroes so the damage should be regular.. Think before you post

Well theryre fighting each other or Street Fighter characters. Unless, you honestly think Cammy is on the same power level as Magneto or Wolverine, let alone, the Juggernaut?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Well theryre fighting each other or Street Fighter characters. Unless, you honestly think Cammy is on the same power level as Magneto or Wolverine, let alone, the Juggernaut?

Cammy's lock on super made me ragequit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i just remembered making tihs post https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3726684&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post447110667

• Locked thread