Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Shhh don't ruin the circlejerk

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...93a7_story.html

This is my nearest VA hospital. I was looking for some choice quotes but then I reread the article and would have to just quote the whole loving thing.

I am not going to this place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Call your mothers you ingrates, it's the least you can do for ruining a perfectly good vagina

So I guess I should call your mom too.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Call your mothers you ingrates, it's the least you can do for ruining a perfectly good vagina

Not me, I was a C-section. :smug:

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

GIP greeting cards LLC

Sorry, sorry Mommy

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Pfft. I have an older brother. He wrecked it, I just casually coasted out late less than a year later.

Ah, irish twins.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Pesticide20 posted:

Not me, I was a C-section. :smug:

Same.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Literally unable to get pussy since birth.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Stultus Maximus posted:

So I guess I should call your mom too.

lol

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

i was over 9 lbs

i ruined that poo poo

so i bought her breakfast and said thank u for ur cervix

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

It's not too bad to live in, but there's not too much to do around here.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Kuroyama posted:

It's not too bad to live in, but there's not too much to do around here.

lol yes there is

(Lived there for years when I was going to MSU)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Convinced my husband to accept a slight commute to move to a good city :toot:

Leaving Michigan?

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

lol yes there is

(Lived there for years when I was going to MSU)

Like what?

(Seriously, I've been back here for about a year now, and haven't found poo poo to do without going down to Detroit.)

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

Leaving Michigan?
The UP seemed alright the couple of times I was up there. Of course then I did the outdoorsy stuff I went there to do and left a day or two later.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Kuroyama posted:

Like what?

(Seriously, I've been back here for about a year now, and haven't found poo poo to do without going down to Detroit.)

Off the top of my head:
- Lugnuts
- Old town
- MSU
- shopping
- actual gay bars (niche for us)

You gotta keep in mind that we currently live in loving Jackson so anything is an upgrade.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

You live in michigan so you are weird snow creatures to me

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Polk Audio 10" PSW10 Powered Subwoofer $75 free ship

Good sub good price

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Off the top of my head:
- Lugnuts
- Old town
- MSU
- shopping
- actual gay bars (niche for us)

You gotta keep in mind that we currently live in loving Jackson so anything is an upgrade.

Not into baseball, or the gay bars, but I'll give you everything else. And hey, if you're here by the end of September, you can catch the chili cook-off.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I got tricked into going to a gay dance club once.

I had a blast and went home with a girl. Not sure about a gay bar though.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah I think it's well established that gay bars/clubs are full of cute single heterosexual women who just don't want to deal with fuckboys all night.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Yeah I think it's well established that gay bars/clubs are full of cute single heterosexual women who just don't want to deal with fuckboys all night.

And my gay friends loving hate them for that reason too.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Oh yeah definitely, they always roll deep too. Plus you have the faghags, but they're usually well known

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Im back safe

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

wait doesnt brazil have those fish that swim up your peehole

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

At hostpital, lost pengat!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

wait doesnt brazil have those fish that swim up your peehole

Its ok i had a girl suck out the poison.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Graduation trip report:

My old folks and my sister took my commencement ceremony as an excuse to fly over here and have me show them around Arizona and Utah. Our evening program after full days of national monument sites and me crutching around so far has been going to Walmart, getting Olde English 40s and a 12 pack of Budweiser to mix with while playing cards (to make the 40 less "hobo-happiness"), and after the third night, my family is drunk enough where my parents are fighting over how lovely their kids are while laughing hysterically.

We've had discussions like this before in our previous family trips over the past 20 years, but my mother usually ended up maintaining some decorum/modesty.

Today, she decided to counter my dad's "Look at the children you bore me" with "LOOK AT WHAT YOU INSEMINATED ME WITH", and we all loving died of laughter for what must have been a full quarter of an hour. On loving Mother's day, no less.

Tell your loved ones you love them, you dinguses. Do it now.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I worked at a gay bar for 8 months.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I worked at a gay bar for 8 months.

I staggered into a gay bar in Hong Kong. I stayed once I found out it was a gay bar because it was chill and everyone thought my libo buddy was my boyfriend.

The drinks were cheap and I figured we'd be less likely to see other sailors or Marines there.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Oh yeah definitely, they always roll deep too. Plus you have the faghags, but they're usually well known

Tell me this is an actual term.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Graduation trip report:

My old folks and my sister took my commencement ceremony as an excuse to fly over here and have me show them around Arizona and Utah. Our evening program after full days of national monument sites and me crutching around so far has been going to Walmart, getting Olde English 40s and a 12 pack of Budweiser to mix with while playing cards (to make the 40 less "hobo-happiness"), and after the third night, my family is drunk enough where my parents are fighting over how lovely their kids are while laughing hysterically.

We've had discussions like this before in our previous family trips over the past 20 years, but my mother usually ended up maintaining some decorum/modesty.

Today, she decided to counter my dad's "Look at the children you bore me" with "LOOK AT WHAT YOU INSEMINATED ME WITH", and we all loving died of laughter for what must have been a full quarter of an hour. On loving Mother's day, no less.

Tell your loved ones you love them, you dinguses. Do it now.

So whats the plan now that you're done with college? Back to Germany?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Tell me this is an actual term.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The most notable gay bar in my home town somehow became a place for idiots from my alma mater to go to, get drunk, and start fights with each other. Some dickhead from the football team got himself stabbed outside a couple years ago. I've got to wonder how the intended clientele feel about this.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I learned something today.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lol I bet now you're all thinking about that one chick you knew who was 💯 that

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Grace from Will and Grace is most well known example.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

you know for a band that i'm still pretty sure was a joke the darkness actually played some pretty bitchin music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGIcxeyWp_I

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Casimir Radon posted:

The most notable gay bar in my home town somehow became a place for idiots from my alma mater to go to, get drunk, and start fights with each other. Some dickhead from the football team got himself stabbed outside a couple years ago. I've got to wonder how the intended clientele feel about this.

What kind of rear end in a top hat do you have to be to get knifed outside of a gay bar?

Or is the gay night life more dangerous than I would guess?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Two Finger posted:

you know for a band that i'm still pretty sure was a joke the darkness actually played some pretty bitchin music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGIcxeyWp_I

That song is about genital warts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Looking for a new daily driver, currently considering Mazda 3, Ford Focus, and Honda Accord. I've been looking at reviews, and it's hard to find ones that aren't completely unhelpful or obviously paid. Anything else I should be considering, will any of those implode at 36k miles or give me AIDS?

• Locked thread