Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Wheany posted:

:argh: loving selfies!
Back in MY day they at least put some effort into it.
More "look at my artistic skills" and less "look at my face".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Personally, I just hate the word "selfie."

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Regalingualius posted:

I sincerely hope Garrison and anyone else who uses "autistic screeching" gets hit by a bus.

so much for the tolerant left

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Regalingualius posted:

I sincerely hope Garrison and anyone else who uses "autistic screeching" gets hit by a bus.

Think of the stress the poor bus driver will suffer!
Obviously we should wish for them to accidentally kill themselves by autoerotic asphyxiation.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Think of the stress the poor bus driver will suffer!
Obviously we should wish for them to accidentally kill themselves by autoerotic asphyxiation.

That would mean they died happy, though.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Pants Donkey posted:

it's beautiful

Make Bitcoin Great Again :allears:

He had to make Liberty into a petite little girl so that Mike C could put a creepy fatherly hand around her shoulder. And nice little plug for his lovely book there. I'm sure Liberty would be on the anti-immigration side.

I feel like it's time to remind everybody of this one.

The New Colossus posted:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
MOTHER OF EXILES. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Side note, I'm so glad that :umberto: is a thing now.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Regalingualius posted:

That would mean they died happy, though.

True, and when their followers learn of that we can expect some of them to follow the example.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Avirosb posted:

Back in MY day they at least put some effort into it.

Lol, I knew this would be the reply.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Erenthal posted:

Of course Garrison is into bitcoin. That's almost like the free square in crazy racist libertarian bingo.

There was a girl at the Milo speech at Berkeley earlier in the year who was wearing a bitcoin hat that looked like a MAGA hat. She was being interviewed on TV when someone ran up and sprayed her in the face with what was probably hair spray. Everyone reported it as her being maced.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Cerebral Bore posted:

It's kinda bland but not completely poo poo? A real step up in quality for Rall.

I thought his perspective was improving until I noticed that the TV was facing away from them :v:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Also Netflix isn't making The Handmaid's Tale, Hulu is.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Somfin posted:

What the hell is that?

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Spiffster posted:

What the hell is that?

It's part of umberto ecos essay "ur-fascism"
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/1995/06/22/ur-fascism/

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Pants Donkey posted:

it's beautiful

This is like one of those songs on an early 90s rap album where every single rapper in the area shows up for a cameo, except for horrible dickheads. I do love the idea that the police are defending protesters though. Law enforcement and leftist protestors have historically been the best of friends. I guess at least none of the students are like murdering a child or whatever in this one.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Edit: tag urselves i'm stefan molyneux's massive jack off arm.

I'm the students terrified of Lauren Southern's italian chef gesture. :discourse: <-----:gonk:

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left

PPPPPPffffffffucking please, Branco. No evidence? Really? None at all? Guess that giant billowing cloud of smoke over Trumps administration just didn't happen! No fire there, no siree! Let's all just go back to our barbecues and apple pies and lynchings and patriotic gatherings and neo-nazi rallies and white house press briefings and pretend that none of this is happening! Except the part where a white supremacist is taking over our democracy. Let's let that happen, but pretend it isn't happening, because it's Liberal's fault.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Lurdiak posted:

This is like one of those songs on an early 90s rap album where every single rapper in the area shows up for a cameo, except for horrible dickheads. I do love the idea that the police are defending protesters though. Law enforcement and leftist protestors have historically been the best of friends. I guess at least none of the students are like murdering a child or whatever in this one.
I'm just amazed he managed to avoid sticking BLM protesters right next to the jack-booted police thugs.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Somfin posted:

poo poo yes I am gonna get some mileage outta this

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Pants Donkey posted:

it's beautiful

I'm the unlit Molotov cocktail helpfully labeled "violence".

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Kegluneq posted:

I thought his perspective was improving until I noticed that the TV was facing away from them :v:

Holy poo poo you're right. I hereby retract my damning with faint praise in favour of just damning.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yes?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
We couldn't collect any evidence on Trump because neither congress would allow us to nor would Trump stop firing any agent we assigned to look into him. No Evidence = Innocent. Now, let me check on the 7 billion dollar sheets that just say Benghazi over and over in wilder and stranger patterns to crack open the nut they want me to go after!

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Personally, I just hate the word "selfie."

:same:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
A friend of mine has a photo album on Facebook with the title "selfies of other people".

She's just ahead of the curve. I predict eventually all photos will be called selfies.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

I also hate "content" and "influencer" or "disruptor".

I just hate buzz words.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Samurai Sanders posted:

I predict eventually all photos will be called selfies.
I can only hope I am already in my grave by then.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

World Famous W posted:

I can only hope I am already in my grave by then.
So you know how your grandparents feel when they hear words like "dude" and "website".

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I thought "dude" was a sixties thing.

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

Pants Donkey posted:

it's beautiful

Has no one mentioned Beard-guy's incredible wanking arm?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Rogue 7 posted:

Has no one mentioned Beard-guy's incredible wanking arm?

I take it you've never seen a professional arm wrestler. They all have an incredible wanking arm

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

That's some primo opposite_of_reality.jpg :discourse:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Wistful of Dollars posted:

I also hate "content" and "influencer" or "disruptor".

I just hate buzz words.

I think those are just words dude.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

It's incisive commentary!

I didn't make it and I don't know the source, sorry

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Is it bad that my first thought about Molynuex is "stick to absurd promises about the Fable Series?"

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
I would not be super smug armed only with a microphone right up on someone with a molotov, at that point you're in 'douse and light' range so who gives a poo poo if it's not lit yet. And regardless of your mighty super conservative size you're not doing much for a while if you catch a faceful of gasoline.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Autistic screeching is not an argument.

Hahahah

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Sweet diss on Ann Coulter, Garrison.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Yeah I can't see anything other than Liberty smiling to try and defuse the situation long enough to get away from Cernovich.

Also, the way the flame's burning away from him, I'm pretty sure the gusts of hot air he's generating are in danger of extinguishing it.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Can't wait for the new BANG college campus book.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Avirosb posted:

Sweet diss on Ann Coulter, Garrison.

I don't think it was intended as a slam on Coulter (Garrison is not nearly self-aware enough to throw Coulter under the bus)

I think the intention behind it is "oh you're all big and tuff when you're up against a sweet little wilting flower like Ann Coulter, but look how tough you are when a Real Manly Man with facial hair is pointing a microphone at you :smugdog:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Crabtree posted:

We couldn't collect any evidence on Trump because neither congress would allow us to nor would Trump stop firing any agent we assigned to look into him. No Evidence = Innocent. Now, let me check on the 7 billion dollar sheets that just say Benghazi over and over in wilder and stranger patterns to crack open the nut they want me to go after!

Spicer wanders into Trump's office, the weight of the stress of press interviews starting to get to him. In the oval office, he sees stacks upon stacks of boxes labeled "Benghazi". Horrified and curious, he opens one up, look at the top sheet. All golf and no work makes Trump a dull boy. The next one. All golf and no work makes Trump a dull boy. And the next one. All golf and no work makes Trump a dull boy. Piles upon piles of sheets saying the same thing with no end in sight as Spicer dug deeper and deeper, his hands shaking almost uncontrollably. "How do you like it?" he heard from the doorway.

• Locked thread