Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Times crossword chimp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

chuggo is BACK posted:

what does loving kwagga have to do with his nationality haha

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Bape Culture posted:

I'm still absolutely fuming Croatia didn't win Eurovision

dude looks like a slimmer version of you

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Ash is very skinny these days and it's all thanks to soup

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

ephex posted:

dude looks like a slimmer version of you

Why would u do this 😩

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
a6h can brutaly assault a paki but is insanely weak to bantz

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Breath Ray posted:

Times crossword chimp

lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Bape Culture posted:

Why would u do this 😩

envy and dislike

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Breath Ray posted:

envy and dislike

That's the name of my post punk dad band

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Bape Culture posted:

THats badass

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Bape Culture posted:

you'll always be a punk...

a punk rear end bitch lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
lets own ephex somehow. does anyone know if the forgettable german girl came lower than 15th

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Breath Ray posted:

lets own ephex somehow. does anyone know if the forgettable german girl came lower than 15th

she c&p your posts and used them as her lyrics

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
That sounds like a sure fire winner to me. Maybe there was a problem with the glockenspiel

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
Montenegro should have progressed to the final and won the whole thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1BXJpfa4I

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
montenegrito

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
FREAking epic

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Well you see I have a particular "thing," fetish if you will but without the negative connotations, for those videos where you see people pop their disgusting boils. The sound of the pressure relief and the sounds the people make (be it pain or ecstasy) when it finally happens really gets my blood flowing to a particular extremity of mine if you get what I mean (my penis I'm talking about my penis). But alas I am but a flawed human being and seeing the actual needle penetrating the skin reminds me of too much like my childhood (my poor pet Fido :() and seeing the act of disgusting boil poppig and the subsequent pus coming out is too much for me and gets my blood raging in other ways (i.e., it gets to my head and for the rest of the day I am no longer able to be the happy, simple, person I normally am, because I am traumatized and as they say the best thing that heals is time (but I also don't think this is true but I think this is getting a bit off subject now) so I need at least a full 6 hours to recover). Therefore the best option for me to to play these videos in the background so that I can use my ears to listen and my eyes can do something else, like read the latest news about what is happening to this world and participate in exciting and enlightening discussions about idiots who can not imagine a situation where they might want to just listen to audio on YouTube but not care for the video, like what I am doing right now, in this moment, where I have the pop superstar Taylor Swift playing in a tab in the background because she hasn't made any of her recent music available on the audio streaming service Spotify for reasons.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
ok

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Well you see I have a particular "thing," fetish if you will but without the negative connotations, for those videos where you see people pop their disgusting boils. The sound of the pressure relief and the sounds the people make (be it pain or ecstasy) when it finally happens really gets my blood flowing to a particular extremity of mine if you get what I mean (my penis I'm talking about my penis). But alas I am but a flawed human being and seeing the actual needle penetrating the skin reminds me of too much like my childhood (my poor pet Fido :() and seeing the act of disgusting boil poppig and the subsequent pus coming out is too much for me and gets my blood raging in other ways (i.e., it gets to my head and for the rest of the day I am no longer able to be the happy, simple, person I normally am, because I am traumatized and as they say the best thing that heals is time (but I also don't think this is true but I think this is getting a bit off subject now) so I need at least a full 6 hours to recover). Therefore the best option for me to to play these videos in the background so that I can use my ears to listen and my eyes can do something else, like read the latest news about what is happening to this world and participate in exciting and enlightening discussions about idiots who can not imagine a situation where they might want to just listen to audio on YouTube but not care for the video, like what I am doing right now, in this moment, where I have the pop superstar Taylor Swift playing in a tab in the background because she hasn't made any of her recent music available on the audio streaming service Spotify for reasons.

posh boy

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
how is life at the school of hard knockers bunnyx?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Same

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Breath Ray posted:

how is life at the school of hard knockers bunnyx?

I leave at the end of the school year so 2 and a bit months to find a job that pays enough to not leave me homeless and sucking off men for pennies (like your dad did in the 80s), but apart from that ok m8. How goes the pursuit of fat and/or skinny girls?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
are you going to play epic anime jrpg persona 5 when tou are unemployed and take up posteing in the uk dnd thread

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

fat gay nonce posted:

I leave at the end of the school year so 2 and a bit months to find a job that pays enough to not leave me homeless and sucking off men for pennies (like your dad did in the 80s), but apart from that ok m8. How goes the pursuit of fat and/or skinny girls?

I'm going to get chemically castrated so I don't feel like looking at womens arises all day. Sorry to hear about your job are you going to go abroad or join me and Jim in the civil service?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Ah, time to go home after a long Monday in the dick sucking factory

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

fat gay nonce posted:

Woah bummer bunnyx. Have you thought of suing the overlords for 10 different types discrimination? That's what would happen here in failamerica

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
can we have a separate weekend web for rangers posts i think it might literally kill me

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Mambold posted:

Woah bummer bunnyx. Have you thought of suing the overlords for 10 different types discrimination? That's what would happen here in failamerica

mr mambo is so old he invented discrimination

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
which crimination?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

track day bro! posted:

FREAking epic

lets all head down to idiot races mams masement and roll dice and jerk each other off

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

track day bro! posted:

mr mambo is so old he invented discrimination

No just bronies and animes. They should all be chemically castrated even if it's redundant hahaha

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Mr. Mambold posted:

No just bronies and animes. They should all be chemically castrated even if it's redundant hahaha

But bronies and animes are cool?!?!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Mambold posted:

your old

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
mr mambo calls up a radio show and requests spandau ballet - oldy oldy old old

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames