Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I thought making it to 85 would be satisfying or something, anything

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
The new guild is currently open enrolled. If you have anyone in your ally list in the new guild, you can just join it.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Dely Apple posted:

I thought making it to 85 would be satisfying or something, anything

:negative:

NOPE!

Welcome to addiction hell. Where the datacard algorithm is made up and yesterdays meta doesn't matter.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Who's got IGD? We wanna move our alts over to it.

Mister Blueberry
Feb 17, 2010

Mike, Steve, what the hell
I need advice on who to zeta.... I got zQGJ allready and my jedi are getting half decent. Should i zeta yoda as well or would it be kind of an overkill?

Could go for Vader as well, as i have a decent team around him, but EP has proven a better lead in arena than Vader to be honest.

Also, Cody is seven starred but my clones are all undergeared so it wouldn't do any good at least for a month or two...

Edit: could also zeta R2 and get a cleanser for my jedi. Plus fake tanking for Aayla secura!

Mister Blueberry fucked around with this message at 11:47 on May 15, 2017

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
If you run Jedi in arena then zYoda is nice to have, yes. R2 zetas seem also very good. Alternatively, save them like me :)

Mister Blueberry
Feb 17, 2010

Mike, Steve, what the hell
My jedi aren't really arena ready yet to be honest, only QGJ and yoda are at gXI, anakin and aayla are gear IX (drat 200 cuffs)... So i think i'll wait just a little more before i decide. Don't have barris so that's not an option

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Zader is still not a bad 1st zeta choice for raid usage, but you need to have the complimentary toons for those comps.

He's still able to solo Heroic Rancor and he's a decent P2 HAAT option.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
:siren::siren::siren::siren:

We're still 5 light in Something Maulful.

That means 5 goons from IGD haven't moved over to the new guild yet. Please post if you still need to move or already left but are still waiting to get into the new guild.

edit:

Qbe
DarkRefreshment

You are both on my friends list and still in IGD. Please drop guild and join Something Maulful.

We're going to fire off Raids in the next 24 hours and don't want to screw anyone out of rewards.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 16:30 on May 15, 2017

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Is it strange that I am encouraged by the game matching me with a team built in the style of a 1-5 ranked arena team on GW? That means I must be on to something, no?

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
Well uh, goons made me the leader of QGJ now, so here's a tilde: ~

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

Nothing is funnier than a dog in a formal outfit. Look it up on the internets.
E: I'm in!

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
I made a couple minor changes to the OP, added GK in the arena leaders section, removed the mention of samsung packs (at least one, it could be in multiple places but :effort: ), and moved the TLDR guide to the top (after the comic and SWGOH banner, of course).

Let me know if there are other things you want added...more likely to get added if you type anything up for me and tell me where it goes.

Also made a couple minor adjustments to the second post:

Malgrin posted:

Tier 1: Baze, Chirrut, General Kenobi, Darth Nihilus, Darth Maul, Zeta Kylo
Tier 2: EP, TFP, Wiggs, RG, JKA, Vader, STH, K2, Barriss (with Zeta), Rex, Sun Fac, Aayla, B2, Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin, Shoretrooper
Tier 3: QGJ, AA, Lando, K2, Han Solo, Fives, Old Ben, Clones, Droids, JE, Ahsoka, Rey, Daka, EE, Yoda, Jyn

Top Meta Squads:
Rex, Chaze, +2
Zaul, DN, SA, SO, zKylo
Zaul, DN, Chaze, GK
Zaul, DN, + 3
GK (L), Chaze, +2

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
What's better, tie fighter pilot, or first order tie pilot

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

RC Cola posted:

I feel like TFP is better all-around.

He's easier to get.
He gets wide usage in raids.
He's got wider niche in arena.
His ship is a bit better.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

RC Cola posted:

Tie Fighter Pilot has more applications in regular game play, but FOTP is better as a ship. I'd say they are two of the top five ships.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
I wish they'd add a few of the "older" ships to GW, it feels like 2/3 times it's Ahsoka x2 and JC

I'm stuck at 7/8 5* ships because the only viable ships I have that are close are Rex and Boba's, but if FOTP or Fives' would show up more I'd be set

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Crumbletron posted:

I wish they'd add a few of the "older" ships to GW, it feels like 2/3 times it's Ahsoka x2 and JC

Is wish they'd loving stop it with this rotation of shards nonsense. I guess it's okay for loving Guild Currency, but for GW ship? No, gently caress you. Put the 6 starter ships in there and leave them the gently caress alone.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

So my arena team is sth, luminara, lando, jc, and clone wars chewie. What should I aim for next and who should be my leader? I'm 10 away from boba as well

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

RC Cola posted:

So my arena team is sth, luminara, lando, jc, and clone wars chewie. What should I aim for next and who should be my leader? I'm 10 away from boba as well

Boba (L), STH, Lando, Lumi, I guess JC. I'd recommend working towards Lando (L), STH, Biggs, RG, Boba. Once you get Wedge, Wiggs, Lando, STH, Boba/RG/etc.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram

Numismancer posted:

Well uh, goons made me the leader of QGJ now, so here's a tilde: ~

I sense a great disturbance in the force, like some pubbie is going to be scammed out of a Gear XI whale team.

Also, getting almost all my rebels to gear X has halted my arena slide. After I'm done with TFP and Kylo I think I'm going to focus my cantina energy on getting better mods for my characters many of whom have random trash mods.

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!
I wish I had found the OP sooner. Even in a world full of sith, my wiggs, lando, sth, chirrut team is a ton of fun and consistently gets me to (or past) node 12.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Pyrean, if you see this, come join SomethingMaulful

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Who do you get people from rogue one? I want baze

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Chirrut is from fleet shipments, Baze is from Light 9c Hard node/crystal shipments. You generally want to run the two together.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy

Aleth posted:

Chirrut is from fleet shipments, Baze is from Light 9c Hard node/crystal shipments. You generally want to run the two together.

The sad news is that lightside 9c is pretty difficult. You need a team at g10/11, a heavy duty assist, and a lot of luck

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

RC Cola posted:

Who do you get people from rogue one? I want baze

Jyn is also worth it (guild shipments), as is Bistan (cantina shipments). There's an argument to be made for Cassian (arena) and K2 (GW), but, not sure they're worth the gear grind at this point...

Aleth posted:

Chirrut and Baze are the superstars though

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Sorry for all the questions. I'm still pretty new. Should I save my gear for daily quests? Aka gearing up low level guys?

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

RC Cola posted:

Sorry for all the questions. I'm still pretty new. Should I save my gear for daily quests? Aka gearing up low level guys?

Yeah, definitely finish all daily quests every day. The XP gain is a pretty big deal. You should jump in our discord chat

https://discord.gg/e7YYqk

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Chilichimp posted:

Who's got IGD? We wanna move our alts over to it.

Hey, I sent you an ally request, same in game name. If anyone else would add me, that would be cool. 272-472-778

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Just sent an invite to Qui goon Jin. Ally code is 634-745-324

Huzzah

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Heyy Qbe here, need an invite to the new guild. Ally code 596-941-383

sorry for being late, EU and all

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

fishtobaskets posted:

The sad news is that lightside 9c is pretty difficult. You need a team at g10/11, a heavy duty assist, and a lot of luck

The only hard thing about 9c is making it past 9b.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

RC Cola posted:

You need Boba to act as a tank buster so that the other teams can't hide Lando behind a tank and just bomb the poo poo out of your team. Boba also kind of doubles as a second tank thanks to his bounty hunter buff. He can die over and over if you can just keep getting him finishing blows. He is rad as a squad member and super annoying as an opponent.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

texting my ex posted:

Heyy Qbe here, need an invite to the new guild. Ally code 596-941-383

sorry for being late, EU and all

Guild is full for some reason. We'll get you back in.

Hixalot, can we move you over to QGJ while your account is rebuilding?

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
SomethingMaulful, get in on this Rancor before it's dead.

e: it's dead.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 16, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I forgot how much more HP the non-heroic Rancor has.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Chilichimp posted:

Guild is full for some reason. We'll get you back in.

Hixalot, can we move you over to QGJ while your account is rebuilding?

Yeah, that's fine, was original plan anyway.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Hixalot posted:

Yeah, that's fine, was original plan anyway.

If you're not gonna get payout from either of these raids, go ahead and drop.

Otherwise, hang out until they pay-out and then drop. I can invite Qbe once that's done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Done.

Can someone please get me an invite to QGJ?

332-899-276