Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i travel specifically to eat awesome things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

pineapple and (good) hot peppers.

pineapple and ham don't really go together, you'd just need to cover it with peppers anyway

pineapple grilled chicken jalepenos

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Like I personally really dislike her because after she lost my life went to complete poo poo and a nazi is president but I don't loving hyperventilate every time I remember she exists

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

if Hillary came out for a public option a huge pack of worthless dullards currently claiming it is impossible would 180 to be all for it

if she does that great, if not she can go back to loving off forever

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Squizzle posted:

i figured it was the roulette wheel if you picked one of the 50/50 splits like odd vs even, or red vs black

roulette has 0 and 00 squares where no one wins but the house. that's their edge.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
This is a Jeb! pizza

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

quote:

“He ­demands loyalty but trusts no one. He decries ‘fake news’ but shows such a casual disregard for the truth that no one can believe anything that the White House says any more,’’ a ­Capitol Hill ­Republican said. “I never thought I’d ever say this, because I’ve spent much of my life opposing the Clintons, but I’m beginning to wonder whether it might have been better for all of us if Hillary had won.”

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

im a borke atomic click

this, my dear, is the broken zyborne clock

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Solarin posted:

pineapple grilled chicken jalepenos

pineapple pulled pork jalapenos

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

:same:

best food my wife and i ate in europe was in london

it was indian food ofc

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

my favorite thing about this image is that the only thing photoshopped about it is the hand pressed against the window and it is poetry

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

Like I personally really dislike her because after she lost my life went to complete poo poo and a nazi is president but I don't loving hyperventilate every time I remember she exists

i dp

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Baloogan posted:

pineapple is actually good on a pizza

i don't know where the anti-pineapple meme came from but having worked at pizza places for a long time it's especially bizarre to me

if I had to take a guess the second most common pizza topping after pepperoni and cheese is probably pineapple in a vast majority of this country. I've worked at 3 different pizza places in two states and it was the same story at every single one, the top three pizzas people buy, in order: Pepperoni, Cheese, Hawaiian

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Schnorkles posted:

Yeah I've heard people say that traveling to a specific location just for the food is dumb but tbh that's like most of my reasoning for visiting a specific place.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

loll

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i had a mac and cheese pizza once and that is the only time i have felt that a pizza was objectively morally wrong. carbs on carbs.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Obama is far more responsible for the total collapse of the democratic party and it's ability to oppose the GOP than Hillary and iv got no idea why he isn't as hated as her by people who care about this poo poo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

oh word???? oh word????? oh, word?????

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

if Hillary came out for a public option a huge pack of worthless dullards currently claiming it is impossible would 180 to be all for it

if she does that great, if not she can go back to loving off forever

Somebody had that great line about McCain, his name should only be in the news if he dies or actually does something, and I feel the same way about Clinton.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I may take back what I said about horribly wrong opinions not being necessarily bannable offenses.
baloogan is right

rip ur worldview

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
huh... trump....... ... bad????

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Venom Snake posted:

Obama is far more responsible for the total collapse of the democratic party and it's ability to oppose the GOP than Hillary and iv got no idea why he isn't as hated as her by people who care about this poo poo

hating obama isn't considered "cool" is why

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

because Obama could actually win elections

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

i think hes satan incarnate

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

pineapple pulled pork jalapenos

shiiiit yes

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Squizzle posted:

i figured it was the roulette wheel if you picked one of the 50/50 splits like odd vs even, or red vs black

nope because of 0 and 00

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

it's not so much directly his fault as it is a consequence of his skin color in america

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
broccoli on pizza is a pro move

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i had a mac and cheese pizza once and that is the only time i have felt that a pizza was objectively morally wrong. carbs on carbs.

pizza hut has a poutine pizza and it sinks to the bottom of your stomach like a stone

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Venom Snake posted:

it's one part rush limbaugh poisoning, one part hillary is just so boring, one part obama hypernormalized apathy

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Baloogan posted:

i think hes satan incarnate

yeah well youre a drunk crank living in a unabomber shack so color me unsurprised

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

NecroMonster posted:

it's not so much directly his fault as it is a consequence of his skin color in america

this is also not wrong

white people are racist as gently caress

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

FCKGW posted:

for real, when i go on trips and stuff idgaf about the food i just wanna look at cool places and see neat things.
i usually just end up packing lunches anyways

I split the difference and do stuff like go to Canada or Cali and still go to chains, but chains I don't have at home.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Venom Snake posted:

Easy to hate "shrill women". Al Gore and John Kerry were equally uncharismatic milquetoast candidates as Hillary, but no one loathed them with the power of a thousand suns. It goes back to the whole Woman VP makes a mistake and gets poo poo canned, male vp tanks the company four times but is likeable dynamic.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Mirthless posted:

i don't know where the anti-pineapple meme came from but having worked at pizza places for a long time it's especially bizarre to me

if I had to take a guess the second most common pizza topping after pepperoni and cheese is probably pineapple in a vast majority of this country. I've worked at 3 different pizza places in two states and it was the same story at every single one, the top three pizzas people buy, in order: Pepperoni, Cheese, Hawaiian

do you have a pizza tattoo? every burnout pizza professional I know has a slice somewhere on them forever

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agean90 posted:

because Obama could actually win elections

Dems lost 1000 seats across the fed and state legislators but yeah he sure could win two presidential races by good margins!!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/864224477693005826

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

Obama is still weirdly beloved by essentially non-political normies for a variety of reasons but they all hate Hillary

hopefully they come around eventually idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

• Locked thread