Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

ambient robot posted:

Ain't nothin in the rulebook says a Prez can't be a dumbass that endangers himself and his country!

That rear end in a top hat Madison tore the bottom off that page of the constitution to make sure of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Two years ago: lol trump has silly hair and thinks obama is a secret muslim
Today lol: trump is disclosing classified information to the russian government

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I missed this whole we lol. Context?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"Well I'll be darned, there's nothing in this here rule book that says all these rules apply to orange people, I say we just let him keep doing what he's doing, maybe next month he'll figure it out."

-America, apparently

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

ambient robot posted:

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/864236984667172864

hmbol

Ain't nothin in the rulebook says a Prez can't be a dumbass that endangers himself and his country!

McCain can't die soon enough, imo

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

ElGroucho posted:

McCain can't die soon enough, imo

For real, he is a goddamned joke and I pray history eventually points out what a piece of poo poo he was

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Easy-D somehow manages to outdo himself everyday. It's exponential.

Moore's Lol

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Easy-D somehow manages to outdo himself everyday. It's exponential.

Moore's Lol

Ad infinitum

Ad inlolitum

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
Trump could release a list of crimes he's done since being elected himself, have it signed and verified by two dozen independent sources, and he'd still be in the 2020 election next to Mark "Facebook" Zuckerburg and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson :lol:

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol, just lmao at every single one of the ten thousand clips of republicans bitching about being "careless with classified information" in regards to Hilary's stupid loving emails.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Wee

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Oui!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I really want a 'but her e-mails!' shirt now. I feel like it'll be relevant for a long time to come for some reason

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

To be honest I'm surprised it took this long for trump to (accidentally or intentionally) leak classified information. Or maybe he's done it before and this is the first of it we've heard about lol

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

To be honest I'm surprised it took this long for trump to (accidentally or intentionally) leak classified information. Or maybe he's done it before and this is the first of it we've heard about lol

This is the point where we repost the picture of him looking at classified documents in the dining room at Mar-a-Lago by the light of the cell phones held by people without clearance, right?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Donald Jerome Trump makin me lol

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol I totally called this in this thread. I said it's only a matter of time before trump opens his big dumb mouth and leaks classified info. It's only taken 4 months

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Whatever country that has the asset that got outted would be trying to get them the gently caress out of there. After the asset is out or most likely dead you can bet your rear end the WHOLE story is going to be leaked.

lol

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
D&D sometimes surprises with some good LOLs. Here's one:
https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/864237555688067076

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Demon Of The Fall posted:

lol I totally called this in this thread. I said it's only a matter of time before trump opens his big dumb mouth and leaks classified info. It's only taken 4 months

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Kennedy got clipped for less than this. I'll be damned if there isn't a ready made CIA contingency plan for ol' Trumpy

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Weed

Trump is going to resign on day 420 and legalize it on his way to the chopper

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
The Rock wants to run for president?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol imagine how loving furious Trump is that he gets lambasted in the media every time he fucks up

like, you know for a fact he still hasn't come to terms with the fact that he was 100% wrong about how easy it would be to be A Good President and how awesome he was going to be at being The President, and how he was just going to be able to boss people around and make them do what he says and everything was going to be honky-dory

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Wow. Trump is a loving toddler. He needs to be the most special boy in the room, and he has to rub his privilege in other people's faces. They could save the republic by just keeping him in a Play Skool oval office with all the ice cream and fake INTEL he can handle. Put in on TV and he'll be doubly happy as the highest rated president in TV history.

Like you know the russians made some casual remark, and Trump just HAD to one up them.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Viruswithshoes posted:

Kennedy got clipped for less than this. I'll be damned if there isn't a ready made CIA contingency plan for ol' Trumpy

there's an old expression in gbs, maybe they have it in politics too... use the cia to kill the president once, shame on you. use the cia to kill the president twice... you can't... you can't get him killed again.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
rarely is the question asked...is our president learning

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

punk rebel ecks posted:

The Rock wants to run for president?

here is a lengthy article where some journalist fawns over him for idk how many pages cus its a web article and future President The Rock says "it's a real possibility" he might run for president.
http://www.gq.com/story/dwayne-johnson-for-president-cover

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/864250788222308352

Lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tax Inductions posted:

D&D sometimes surprises with some good LOLs. Here's one:
https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/864237555688067076

*wags tail vigorously*

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
redtube

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

ambient robot posted:

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/864236984667172864

hmbol

McCain is fishmech levels of technically right. Dandelion Jazzercise Trump has unilateral power to declassify anything at anytime, for whatever reasons he deems fit. That includes giving state secrets to his Russian handlers while they're bugging the Oval Offices.

For some reason, none of our laws were designed to withstand the president being a foreign agent.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Viruswithshoes posted:

Kennedy got clipped for less than this.

uhhh no

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Random Stranger posted:

"The important thing is that he didn't put this information in e-mail and just told the Russians directly." --- Typical Trump Supporter

More seriously, this isn't anything that Trump should get into serious trouble for. It would be a minor scandal in any other presidency, but we're talking Trump here. The president can handle classified information anyway he wants; if he wanted to go on the news and tell all of us about the flying saucers they keep in area 15 (they hang the signs upside down to confuse everyone), that's his prerogative. Of course, handling classified information that way and giving it out to someone who you are accused of illegally colluding with have obvious consequences and in a reasonable world the president would be called to account to congress for his behavior, but in this one single instance Trump is probably legally in the clear.

The fucker.

IT'S NOT ILLEGAL IF IT'S THE PRESIDENT DOING IT!

It doesn't really matter since the story is Domald Turnip unwittingly leaked classified information to a non-ally and even his dumbest supporters will have to pay attention, lol.

Donuald Jello Trunp, POTUS, traitor, PhD

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

jetz0r posted:

For some reason, none of our laws were designed to withstand the president being a foreign agent.

There's actually a specially designed body of representatives intended to vet and block compromised presidents who win the popular vote.

In this instance they overruled the popular vote in order to elect a compromised president.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
but guys what about MS-13?

Mr Havafap posted:

It doesn't really matter since the story is Domald Turnip unwittingly leaked classified information to a non-ally and even his dumbest supporters will have to pay attention, lol.

ooooo i got some bad news for you, we're about 9 months out from Trump's hardcore supporters believing anything bad. it'll come, but the tipping point is going to be something incredibly trivial

it'll be something like him getting hot-micced saying "sometimes I wonder if trucks really are bad for the environment"

Tumble fucked around with this message at 00:01 on May 16, 2017

red19fire
May 26, 2010

jetz0r posted:

McCain is fishmech levels of technically right. Dandelion Jazzercise Trump has unilateral power to declassify anything at anytime, for whatever reasons he deems fit. That includes giving state secrets to his Russian handlers while they're bugging the Oval Offices.

The founding fathers left a fatal flaw in the constitution when they didn't account for the possibility of a complete loving idiot being the president.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
what are the chances the classified material is something everyone already knows about but pretends is still secret, like how the cia killed JFK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

red19fire posted:

The founding fathers left a fatal flaw in the constitution when they didn't account for the possibility of complete loving idiots electing a complete loving idiot