Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The thing with Tino is that he's been in the PC forever and never rose above "house show jobber" level, while other pure developmental guys passed him by and got over enough to get regular spots (Heavy Machinery spring to mind).

Basically he's entering sink-or-swim mode, so I'm fine with just throwing him out there on TV and seeing if something clicks. If he still sucks then whatever, you tried, but if he surprises people then you might have something worth building on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Kairi Hojo's last STARDOM match May 28th.

The outcome of this match tonight might be a big hat tip towards who will join Hojo in NXT:

https://twitter.com/MAYARAMU_MEX/status/862926773306007553

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
STARDOM's official (english) twitter account is claiming they will announce when her last match is (May 28th apparently isn't her last date).

https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/863339157946380288

Tokyo Sports is claiming her last match is sometime in June though.

Off-topic, but Shirai vs Storm has the potential to be an MOTYC.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 02:00 on May 14, 2017

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

Kairi Hojo's last STARDOM match May 28th.

The outcome of this match tonight might be a big hat tip towards who will join Hojo in NXT:

https://twitter.com/MAYARAMU_MEX/status/862926773306007553

Or not, because it turned out to be a draw

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

I hadn't seen it yet, but thanks anyway.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

Spoilers bro.

Julia made her Wrestling debut. Melo had one match previous at Axxess:
https://twitter.com/WWEJuliaHo/status/863591682440298496

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Billie is bad but Peyton is good. She got a great chance to shine in her match with Asuka and she took it.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Billie has the worst big boot I've ever seen

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hi is this the Aleister Black Appreciation Station? I'm here to fill out my membership form.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Post ur Satan kickboxer-est gifs here

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm not at all surprised at the fast track. He doesn't need ring work, his presence makes him need less promo time, and he came prepackaged with a rock-solid look and character. That's basically all you need for main roster.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hello yes i am a fan of the devils favorite kickman.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I love that he gets germaned like an overweight cat being picked up.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I just wanted that drat jumping knee. It's so picture perfect.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I like him but I am burnt out on kick finishers.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I like him but I am burnt out on kick finishers.

There is a pretty ridiculous amount of kick and knee strike finishers in WWE right now.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Strike finishers are common right now, but Black does it the best.

I hope they give him serious input on his merch because WWE could easily gently caress that part of his push up really badly.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
i've only seen some kick vids and that debut match of him, but i'm full on the aleister satan black bandwagon. tell me some good tommy end matches where he kicks people a lot

also, nikki cross is cute
https://streamable.com/rao0c

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

VJeff posted:

There is a pretty ridiculous amount of kick and knee strike finishers in WWE right now.

Yeah but only one man has enough ritual magick coursing through his veins to drag a son of a bitch up by his foot and THEN put his foot through the side of said son of a bitch's skull.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DEAR RICHARD posted:

i've only seen some kick vids and that debut match of him, but i'm full on the aleister satan black bandwagon. tell me some good tommy end matches where he kicks people a lot

also, nikki cross is cute
https://streamable.com/rao0c

The gif I posted is him vs Hero at PWG Don't Sweat the Technique. He also has a match against Zach Sabre Jr at Bola that's real good.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

eurotrash vs. mt rushmore from bola and hero/end vs. callihan/sabre from some evolve show are good. i dont recall getting particularly up for any of his singles. i would not have him work long wwe main event style i would have him squash guys with knockouts

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Fast track Black to Smackdown so he can have the match against Nakamura that I want so bad

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dangerous Person posted:

Fast track Black to Smackdown so he can have the match against Nakamura that I want so bad

i'd lose my mind at a black/aj match.

aj going for a forearm and black hits him with a spinning heel kick in midair

gently caress yes.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

How long do you think it'll be after Black hits the main roster until he's saying generic Spooky poo poo to the camera while jobbing forever

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

VJeff posted:

Honestly I'll take a strike finisher over the "Modified Neckbreaker #238" move that every developmental guy had between like 2009-2013.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Go RV! posted:

How long do you think it'll be after Black hits the main roster until he's saying generic Spooky poo poo to the camera while jobbing forever

How long until people start saying WWE should give him Undertaker powers?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Right now. Aleister Black should have undertaker powers

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Y'all are crazy wrong about Black. He's ok in the ring but he will loving bomb horribly on the main roster if he ever makes it there.

His character is cheesy as gently caress and he looks like a bum. He's going to get Ascensioned, if he's lucky.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
satan owns, idiot

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

He's got CM Punk's body with an even more weirdly shaped head

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Benne posted:

Honestly I'll take a strike finisher over the "Modified Neckbreaker #238" move that every developmental guy had between like 2009-2013.

Give every developmental guy Byron Saxton's finisher.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Color me surprised that spuds doesn't like someone cool like Black or something cool like Satan.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
As a referee for the Women's tournament/NXT https://twitter.com/SCsirens/status/864256118100344833

There's talk of the Women's Tournament having an all-female presence with Kennadi Brink being looked at as a referee - names mentioned as announcers were Renee Young and Charly Caruso, maybe using Lita or Beth Phoenix, or even Bayley or Charlotte as announcers.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I can think of few things worse than Bayley or Charlotte calling matches tbh

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

St Evan Echoes posted:

I can think of few things worse than Bayley or Charlotte calling matches tbh

Bayley's enthusiasm would match CWC Daniel Bryan without the shackles of WWE scripting. Not that she'd be as good as him because he's great on the mic, but it probably wouldn't be so bad.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/864270456840310784

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
RIP Stardom.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Asuka immediately going from the only good female in NXT to fourth or fifth best after this tournament starts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
bummer

• Locked thread