Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

nigga crab pollock posted:

what are the chances the classified material is something everyone already knows about but pretends is still secret, like how the cia killed JFK

CNN is saying it doxes a city source, and that city is in ISIS-controlled territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

CNN is saying it doxes a city source, and that city is in ISIS-controlled territory.

But Russia is our friend. What's the problem?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

I thought I was too numb to lol until I saw this, then I lol'd

It was the lol of a doomed man

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

"We have just learned that Buzzfeed has verified the previously unconfirmed story written about President Doctor Donald Jupitus Trump PHD casually chatting about highly classified information with our Russian enemies"

hmbol 2017 wtf u doin

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Mackers posted:

"We have just learned that Buzzfeed has verified the previously unconfirmed story written about President Doctor Donald Jupitus Trump PHD casually chatting about highly classified information with our Russian enemies"

hmbol 2017 wtf u doin

I knew CNN, Reuters, and the New York Times had verified the Washington Post story, but I was waiting for Buzzfeed to weigh in.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Russia will stir things up over the next week by bombing a spy hideout in Syria.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

CNN is fake news though?

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/864256479360163840

lmao this owns

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Mackers posted:

hmbol 2017 wtf u doin

what does hmbol even mean

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
like if someone as dumb as the president can see it you should too, you'd think

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

"As reported" lol
Nice qualifier

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
hacking my balls off lolling

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I'm confused, does Donald Jumped-Up Trumpofferson revealing classified info to the Russians declassify it as in "makes it public record"? Literally not sure I understand that part.

And if so, does that guy who ordered it struck from transcripts get in trouble for altering Presidential Records because of that Record Act?

I got the dumb pretty bad right now.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/864240748711030785

How can Trump leak state secrets if you don't read about it?

NotWearingPants posted:

I knew CNN, Reuters, and the New York Times had verified the Washington Post story, but I was waiting for Buzzfeed to weigh in.

Buzzfeed is actually a pretty legitimate news agency now, they have a pretty good stable of reporters.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
How grumpy is Trump going to be about this one

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm pretty sure all a foreign national needs to do to get easy d to declassify some sensitive spy info is make up some of their own and mention it to him then wait for him to tell them his better intel story

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I bet trumps dad worked for Nintendo, too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

turn off the TV posted:

Lol

Buzzfeed is actually a pretty legitimate news agency now, they have a pretty good stable of reporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V_E_Jnyhks

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Mackers posted:

hmbol 2017 wtf u doin

lol that the media circuit for the next eight years is going to be ridiculous errant claims that this scandal surely will be the one to topple the Trump white house and hordes of people eating up what amounts to rehashes of the piss tape because that's exactly what's going to make the media the most money lmfao

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

turn off the TV posted:

Lol

Veep made a good joke about this last week

also: HAPPY MONDAY, THREAD!!!

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
you can tell because they're trying to cite Buzzfeed, again, as if people are too stupid or too desperate for a lead to question it

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol that the media circuit for the next eight years is going to be ridiculous errant claims that this scandal surely will be the one to topple the Trump white house and hordes of people eating up what amounts to rehashes of the piss tape because that's exactly what's going to make the media the most money lmfao

autoban you retard

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

red19fire posted:

The founding fathers left a fatal flaw in the constitution when they didn't account for the possibility of a complete loving idiot being the president.

Yeah Einstein said there was a flaw in the constitution iirc

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

ElGroucho posted:

How grumpy is Trump going to be about this one

1.7 out of 4 on the "Angry Old Man" scale

it would be higher but the batteries on the remote are dead and somebody keeps putting the dead batteries back in the drawer with the new batteries, so that's knocked other things down a few pegs

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

hacking my balls off lolling

Ha

Ty

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump? He's dumb

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
Doctor President Two Scoops is going to go full Stone Cold Steve Austin and drive down to the next rally in a monster truck, stream the piss tape in front of 10k screaming fans and guzzle gallons of frothy urine while the rest of the nation just shrugs and goes "eh, he's technically allowed to that I guess"

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Why won't he declassify that alien thing in Roswell instead of this Isis stuff

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Tumble posted:

but guys what about MS-13?

ooooo i got some bad news for you, we're about 9 months out from Trump's hardcore supporters believing anything bad. it'll come, but the tipping point is going to be something incredibly trivial

it'll be something like him getting hot-micced saying "sometimes I wonder if trucks really are bad for the environment"

I know it's just another pebble added to the pile mound small mountain but "Domald the Traitor" is going to be much harder to shake.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/864252064481857538

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

ambient robot posted:

Doctor President Two Scoops is going to go full Stone Cold Steve Austin and drive down to the next rally in a monster truck, stream the piss tape in front of 10k screaming fans and guzzle gallons of frothy urine while the rest of the nation just shrugs and goes "eh, he's technically allowed to that I guess"

this is what people voted for Trump for, there's no way he's smart enough to do that

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
And at 6am this morning I was disappointed.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/Carrasquillo/status/864260248038715392
https://twitter.com/Carrasquillo/status/864260426049216512

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

setup: on May 15th, donald trump is still president

punchline: ----lol----

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/Carrasquillo/status/864260426049216512

e;fb but still lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol

https://twitter.com/Carrasquillo/status/864262056849092608

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Mr Havafap posted:

I know it's just another pebble added to the pile mound small mountain but "Domald the Traitor" is going to be much harder to shake.

Donald's been nothing but a traitor to good-hearted Americans and his supporters know it, the dopes. They're traitors too. Republican voters love Russia, it's good to help them out :downs:

edit: lmao prepare yourselves, boys... An avalanche of high-powered lols is about to hit us. I can feel it in my blood

Cobweb Heart fucked around with this message at 00:36 on May 16, 2017

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I've been waiting for Trump to accidentally commit treason through sheer ignorance and this gives me hope.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Stink Billyums posted:

I've been waiting for Trump to accidentally commit treason through sheer ignorance and this gives me hope.

he did that ages ago dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

lol if you actually think Trump lasts the year as president.